• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

F-zero got 3 remixes and all 3 are easily in the top 10 of Ultimate's new tracks for me.

Especially the Medley.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still not at the halfway point yet on unlockables (but close).

One reason is I've been busy with this weekend's ARMS Party Crash to get them badges.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Possibly decided on the Joker amiibo name as I didn't get much help on my lack of knowledge on him: "Take Heart"

If that doesn't make sense, Persona fans, tell me.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Imagine getting a good series Medley.

This post was made by the Xenoblade Gang.
Imagine getting a remix of any sort.

This post was also made by Xenoblade Gang.
Possibly decided on the Joker amiibo name as I didn't get much help on my lack of knowledge on him: "Take Heart"

If that doesn't make sense, Persona fans, tell me.
Try to name him Nasty Crimeboy.

Chrono.

I've been setting my music frequencies and it made me remember that for some bizarre reason a fair amount of Metroid remixes from Brawl had some cheesy voice overs.

"SAMUS IS UNDER FIRE"

D

Deleted member

I've been setting my music frequencies and it made me remember that for some bizarre reason a fair amount of Metroid remixes from Brawl had some cheesy voice overs.

"SAMUS IS UNDER FIRE"
ATTENTION ALL METROID GAMERS, Samus is under fire and she needs YOUR help to defeat the evil Space Pirates lead by Mother Brain! To help her, all she needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Samus can escape the exploding Zebes and save the animal companions!

Ivander

Smash Legend
*fights Sagat Spirit in World of Light*
*Gets Ryu to 30% and hits*
*notices that Ryu isn't fighting*
*waits*
*hits Ryu with a jab once*
*Ryu still doesn't do anything*
Huh? :confused:
*waits*
*still not doing anything*
*hits Ryu with a jab again*
*Ryu still not doing anything*
Did I somehow break the AI? :confused:
*waits for an attack*
*still does nothing*
*tries Taunting*
*Ryu hits my character with an elbow*
:rotfl:

Well, I still beat him, but man, that was weird, but with a funny conclusion. Lesson learned. Not even the AI likes it if you taunt it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
ATTENTION ALL METROID GAMERS, Samus is under fire and she needs YOUR help to defeat the evil Space Pirates lead by Mother Brain! To help her, all she needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Samus can escape the exploding Zebes and save the animal companions!
The fact you included the animals makes this a lot better than it should be

Chrono.

I hate how meh the Smash 4 Duck Hunt medley is until this one really good part.

I wish the song was just that part.

Ivander

Smash Legend
How's that for logic? All of World of Light takes place in the middle of Japan. Try explaining that one Game Theorists.

That said, the Dungeon that has you going around the World to get Ryu was pretty cool.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Expiration month and year.

Can't even meme right, smh.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finally tackling the Spirit Board for a bit while I mull over assaulting some of the harder stuff in World of Light.

Main problem for me isn't actually the enemies, it's the minigame after. I've resorted to just closing my eyes and hoping for the best on Ace or higher spirits because that thing goes 'round like an aircraft engine.

DID manage to snag the only Legendary that's popped up so far on a second shot instead of losing it, though, and it fills my attack niche no less.

Calamity Ganon. I need to have a nickname for this thing.

Uhhhhh. . .Hot Dog. Because it's an unrecognizable mass of pork.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Calamaty Ganon. I need to have a nickname for this thing.

Must...resist...sausage jokes....

Nah but seriously well played.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just got into a Spirit Board fight against the Legendary Dogs and it's Suzaku Castle but on fire.

This is up there with the Nyna fight in how dirty it is lore wise, holy hell Sakurai.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Finally tackling the Spirit Board for a bit while I mull over assaulting some of the harder stuff in World of Light.

Main problem for me isn't actually the enemies, it's the minigame after. I've resorted to just closing my eyes and hoping for the best on Ace or higher spirits because that thing goes 'round like an aircraft engine.

DID manage to snag the only Legendary that's popped up so far on a second shot instead of losing it, though, and it fills my attack niche no less.

Calamity Ganon. I need to have a nickname for this thing.

I still have yet to obtain Primary Legend Spirits through the Spirit Board (even though I've beat one twice).

I got Support Legend Spirits from WoL, and two Primary Legend Spirits from Enhancements.

The thing is I don't think I'm technically supposed to be able to beat Legend Spirits yet for where I am in WoL and what Spirits I have (I've done a lot more of the Spirit Board).

It took me many tries to beat Victini, and it was only after I picked up a Beam Sword and pushed Incineroar far enough off the screen with it that he couldn't recover (I'm godawful at Combos and Aerial game in general).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom