• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Chrono.

lmao

I kinda hate that I kinda have to get a second switch if I wanna start modding.
A DC super hero team that isn't the Justice League? Then it's probably the Teen Titans, Young Justice or the modern Justice Society.

If it has some kind of "Superman" gameplay, I'd bet on either Young Justice (Superboy) or the Justice Society (Power Girl).
I'm only guessing Teen Titans since thats a pretty recognizable and popular brand, but Young Justice is a good guess too.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm only guessing Teen Titans since thats a pretty recognizable and popular brand, but Young Justice is a good guess too.
It's kind of funny to me that the Teen Titans cartoon and the Young Justice cartoon had their tones switched from their comics incarnations.

D

Deleted member

Goddammit it's the 30th and I want to play Kirby but my Switch needs a system update for Wave 3. I've been waiting for 15 minutes already aaaaaaaaa

Also @Shishœ
I was looking at some Isabelle gameplay earlier and her Side B backthrow seemed really weak so good to see forward can stage spike.
Also, Lloyd Mine seems to drag opponents up consistently so it's gonna be fun doing combos with it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have defeated the first dungeon in Majora's Mask!
And it was very well designed! Boss fight was easy but it's supposed to be easy since it's the first dungeon. The dungeon itself was very fun to get through. I couldn't find every single fairy though which ticks me off.

3 chapters of Majora's Mask are completed. 10 remain. And so far, I think this game could be one of my very few 10/10 pieces of media. Not even kidding. And I take 10/10s very seriously.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
First of all sleep is for the weak, second, now that it's the 30th and Nintendo is denying me my rights my heart's pumping more blood than usual making it harder for me to sleep
If sleep is for the weak you’d be sleeping all the time. :troll:

Hi Natz

What's she been up to?
About 5’ 4” :troll: But seriously a lot of working apparently.

It's...it's beautiful.

It's the second most beautiful thing I've seen today.

View attachment 180631

D'aww.

Tell Katt I said hi back.
BC246B26-0886-4776-8728-E9284A336BA6.jpeg

Also she told me to pet you so uhh...
*pets*

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
Gwen please go to sleep, Kirby would never want to see you get sleep deprived due to his games, you're going to make Kirby sad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Anyway, seems like after Corrin was revealed to be Mythra's fighter, some people got right to it. Mythra Mythra

Also one based on her uncensored look by the same artist, but linking just in case.
https://twitter.com/SarukaiWolf/status/1067914790960541697

Also found some other varied Spirit outfits, including a Ryu wearing Knuckle Joe's outfit and Robin wearing Blaze the Cat's outfit.
https://twitter.com/FuPoo/status/1066615968330211328

Corrinthra with leggings is the best fusion since Gogeta SSJ4

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a ton of progress in Mega Man 8. Got through the other 4 Robot Masters, and found most of the bolts. Bought the Hyper Slide, Energy Saver, Arrow Buster and Hyper Charge.

The Arrow Buster is freaking strong man. Flame Sword's fun and useful, Astro Crash is good, Mega Ball is a GOAT, Flash Bomb is a GOAT, Tornado Hold, Ice Wave, Thunder Claw and Homing Sniper are all pretty good too. Only Water Balloon is kind of disappointing. Especially after playing MM10, and the Water Shield is so good. Mega Man 8 might not be my favorite, but I do like most of the weapons in it.

MainJPW

M.T.A
KMDP KMDP staindgrey staindgrey

Moved this to the Nintenzone since it's off-topic.

I think there's actually an argument to be made that Humans have higher potential than Saiyans.

Look at it this way, Krillin, Yamcha and Tien saw better benefits from their Training with Kami and possibly their training with King Kai (in the case of Yamcha and Tien), though by that point Goku had Super Saiyan so they were entirely irrelevent.

Not only that, the part of Gohan, Trunks and Goten that makes them more powerful than their fathers seems to be their human halves.

This is all head-canon, though, so... *shrug*
More than Saiyans? Don't know about that. I'm going to go ahead and say Earthlings have very high potential.

Raditz was actually really strong for a Saiyan despite the memes. In this Saiyan Special Q&A with Toriyama in Saikyō Jump, (this is where S-Cells were introduced) Raditz with a PL of 1,200 was actually considered an upper-level warrior which is why he was paired with Nappa and Vegeta in the first place. Yamcha, Kuririn and Tenshinhan surpassed that with training from Kami and then when Kuririn got his potential unlocked he started out at over 10,000 (13,000 in Daizenshuu, surpassing Nappa's 4,000, an elite warrior) and according to Vegeta Kuririn's power along with Gohan’s kept rising and would have been enough to help fight first form Freeza:

His power continuing to rise was evident when he fought evenly with Ginyu-Goku who had a PL of 23,000:

The V-Jump scan itself that was published around the same time Freeza's second form was introduced in the manga put Kuririn at this point at 75,000, higher than the Ginyu's sans Ginyu himself. For an Earthling that's extremely powerful. The Ginyu's were mutants and considered one of the most powerful fighters in the universe second to Freeza himself. And that isn't even factoring any gains made from the 3-year training for the artificial humans and in Super.

Slight spoilers from the Broly movie, it's just PL info from the beginning of the movie so not really important to anything.

Paragus after being scanned by Cheelai and Lemo is worth 4200. Broly, as a kid was scanned by Paragus which revealed to have a power level of 920. Earthlings Z-warriors are far stronger than any Saiyan from back when they were still thriving.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Heart of Fire's in Smash right? It might be in my top 5 CV themes after listening to it. Simon's theme from 4's my favorite. With Vampire Killer and Bloody Tears being right behind it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I prepurchased Ultimate.

Maybe I can give someone my physical copy of Smash.
Do you think you can toss the cartridge from Canada all the way to México?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You’d have to be trusting enough of me to give me your mailing address and all the necessary information :p
Capture+_2018-05-21-23-05-00.png

Well there goes my bluff
Do you think you can toss the cartridge from Canada all the way to México?

Asking for a friend.
Inb4 a drone yoinks it out of the air

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom