• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't think there's anyone on here I find particularly annoying or bothersome to deal with. I'm fine with everyone. Sure, there are some people I get on with better than others, but that doesn't mean I dislike the people I don't talk to as much.

As for if everyone here is fine with me or finds me annoying... that's another matter. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think Bethesda needs to see the doctor.

They seem pretty sick.

KMDP

Smash Legend
idk why but I have this nagging feeling that I annoy a lot of people here and that they think Im a bad person I hope thats not the case
I'm familiar with that feeling.
If you're worried about being annoying, chances are, you probably aren't all that bad. The most rude and obnoxious people out there tend to not care what anyone thinks about their behavior or how it effects any of the people around them.

One of my sisters is the same way. She has a poor self esteem and is constantly worried that everyone around her finds her annoying when in actuality, most people tend to like her for her cheerful demeanor.
It's a shame that society tends to disapprove being honest about your personality traits unless you're doing so in a negative light. I think this tends to lead to self-esteem issues (because you're only allowed to focus on your bad traits and therefore believe you're a terrible person)
your sis sounds like me. I always ask my sister if I annoy her all the time and she always says no and that I have a good personality.

I kinda worry I talk about animal crossing to much here, or share my pocket camp stuff to much
It's fine to share what you love with people (as long as you don't do it too much).

I've been talking about Fortune Street an increasing amount (mostly because I've started playing more of it).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a shame that society tends to disapprove being honest about your personality traits unless you're doing so in a negative light. I think this tends to lead to self-esteem issues (because you're only allowed to focus on your bad traits and therefore believe you're a terrible person)
it doesnt help also that people are quick to accuse you, call you names and assume you are a bad dude before you even talk to them. Thats mainly why I dont be myself in general. say One wrong thing, even if you dont mean anything by it and no one will listen to you after that

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's fine to share what you love with people (as long as you don't do it too much).

I've been talking about Fortune Street an increasing amount (mostly because I've started playing more of it).
to much is what Im pretty worried about. No ones been telling me to stop so I assume its ok or they feel they shouldnt say anything but by all means, if I do talk about it to much, yall, tell me

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nothing like coming home and immediately changing into pajamas and playing Majora's Mask. This is my life right now, and I love every second of it. :laugh:
A friend of mine's lost his Switch and I think it's been stolen. Feel really terrible for him
I hope your friend gets the Switch back. That's rough.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Speaking of which, I haven't gotten the E-Mail from Amazon saying that my order of Smash Bros Ultimate shipped. So i'm kinda nervous that my order won't arrive on launch day.

Not that it's a big loss for me but this would be the first time I got any Smash at launch. The closest I was before was getting Brawl 2 days after it released.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
A friend of mine's lost his Switch and I think it's been stolen. Feel really terrible for him
You should get your friend to look up the serial number or the Switch ID thingy associated with it. IDK if that'll work but maybe it could track it down?
I just ****ing had a nose bleed!
That happened to me when I was 15-16. I just started to bleed from my nose for no reason when I woke up.

Did anything happen to you to cause it?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
From cold weather? I know when its extremly cold in my room I feel like my nose could bleed
I’m warm I’m under like 5 blankets. I was just sitting here and I could feel something trickling down my top lip and then noticed my shirt looked like I was ****ing stabbed lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of which, I haven't gotten the E-Mail from Amazon saying that my order of Smash Bros Ultimate shipped. So i'm kinda nervous that my order won't arrive on launch day.

Not that it's a big loss for me but this would be the first time I got any Smash at launch. The closest I was before was getting Brawl 2 days after it released.
Speaking of not getting orders.

I order a Switch on Friday and it should have been here by Tuesday, but it got stuck in Customs (which we took until this morning to get informed of).

I should be getting it tomorrow, finally.

Chrono.

So apparently Rocksteady's new game isn't Batman or Superman, but they ARE working on a game that uses a DC Comics property. The only thing we know is that it focuses on a group of super heroes and it's going to use a Games As A Service model.

Jason Schreier says it's not Justice League, it's probably not Suicide Squad either since WB Montreal were working on that one before it got canned and TMNT isn't happening.

I'm betting on Teen Titans.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
my god, 5 blanket? Just how coldn is it up in Canada right now?
It’s not that cold. I just like having them on me. The weight is weirdly comforting.

You should get your friend to look up the serial number or the Switch ID thingy associated with it. IDK if that'll work but maybe it could track it down?

That happened to me when I was 15-16. I just started to bleed from my nose for no reason when I woke up.

Nah man it’s just a normal day for pra pra

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think Bethesda needs to see the doctor.

They seem pretty sick.

Ain't no medicine in the world to treat this ****.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Speaking of not getting orders.

I order a Switch on Friday and it should have been here by Tuesday, but it got stuck in Customs (which we took until this morning to get informed of).

I should be getting it tomorrow, finally.
Lets hope so lol. I know for some things I order they take a while to arrive. Hopefully you'll get your Switch tomorrow.

It'll be a miracle given the Canada Post strike if my order of Smash Ultimate arrives on time.
Nah man it’s just a normal day for pra pra
Sucks to hear man. We all go through BS like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Switches don't have GPSes, we know where it probably is, at a club me and my friends go to, so either it's still there somewhere or someone took it, I sent a message to the owner but it's late so she might be sleeping

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't really care that much about Mario's Fire alt being cut to be honest. I've rarely used it and now that White Tux Mario is in the game, I wouldn't use it period.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Switches don't have GPSes, we know where it probably is, at a club me and my friends go to, so either it's still there somewhere or someone took it, I sent a message to the owner but it's late so she might be sleeping
I see. Hopefully it got in to the right hands and they'll give it back respectfully. Of course if it can even be found again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Chapter 2/14 is completed in Majora's Mask. After helping out the witch and also getting through the woods, I have arrived at chapter 3: Woodfall Temple, the first dungeon of the game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Now that it has been a little over two months since the Torna DLC came out in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and there are a number of Xenoblade fans here, I'd figure I can bring up a topic for you guys here.

Two months have gone by, and we've learned more about this character: British Hinoka Lora, the main protagonist of the Torna DLC.

She has become quite a popular character over the last few months, so I want to ask the Xenoblade fans here some questions about her, particularly from a narrative standpoint:
  1. What is your opinion of Lora as a character?
  2. Do you think Lora is a well-written character?
  3. Do you think Lora is a well-written main protagonist?
  4. Where does Lora rank in your favorite characters from Xenoblade Chronicles 2?
  5. Where does Lora rank in your favorite Xenoblade characters overall?
  6. It's almost universally amongst the Xenoblade fans agreed that Lora was a much better protagonist than Rex. Now let's factor Shulk into the equation. How does Lora compare to Shulk in the writing department as a character & as a main protagonist? Is she a better character than Shulk overall? Who do you prefer: Lora or Shulk?
I'm mainly interested in seeing what the Nintenzone users think of her.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
The fire Mario Alt was probably removed because the colors were too similar for the tux mario.. but still that was my go to palette for Mario :(

Wow I haven't been here in a while.. I forgot all the commands for the emotes aside from :dazwa: :'v

KMDP

Smash Legend
So apparently Rocksteady's new game isn't Batman or Superman, but they ARE working on a game that uses a DC Comics property. The only thing we know is that it focuses on a group of super heroes and it's going to use a Games As A Service model.

Jason Schreier says it's not Justice League, it's probably not Suicide Squad either since WB Montreal were working on that one before it got canned and TMNT isn't happening.

I'm betting on Teen Titans.
A DC super hero team that isn't the Justice League? Then it's probably the Teen Titans, Young Justice or the modern Justice Society.

If it has some kind of "Superman" gameplay, I'd bet on either Young Justice (Superboy) or the Justice Society (Power Girl).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I kinda worry I talk about animal crossing to much here, or share my pocket camp stuff to much
I dig it, actually.

The only reason I'm quiet about it is just cause I don't usually have anything to add to an AC discussion - don't play it much anymore. But I'm still a series fan and I enjoy scrolling through and seeing what other people have done in it, yourself included.

Honestly, I worry I come off kinda similarly whenever I share whatever my project du jour is. The conclusion I've come to is "**** it, I'm sharing it anyway." Advise the same.

It’s not that cold. I just like having them on me. The weight is weirdly comforting.
You need a weighted blanket fam.

Can personally vouch. I've never slept better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom