• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He's a YouTuber who's mostly associated with Vanossgaming. I've never seen him play a Pokémon game before, minus Pokémon themed hide and seek maps on GMod.

He's a cool guy but he got sucked up by the Fortnite craze.
What is Vanossgaming?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Same. I need to keep watching at some point.
Hm... got any favorites out of curiosity?

I finished season one particularly interested in Shoto and Tsuyu's character. I also liked Deku as a protagonist, as with everyone else being just as cool.

Beforehand, I did hear a little bit of Bakugou and Mineta being disliked (I didn't bother finding out why at that time) and..... yeah they didn't give me good impressions.

D

Deleted member

I finished season one particularly interested in Shoto and Tsuyu's character. I also liked Deku as a protagonist, as with everyone else being just as cool.

Beforehand, I did hear a little bit of Bakugou and Mineta being disliked (I didn't bother finding out why at that time) and..... yeah they didn't give me good impressions.
Still same. And no I'm not making this up, ask @Shishœ

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I like mushrooms on pizza as long as they're mixed in with other ingredients. Supreme pizza with pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, onion, and mushroom is an excellent blend to me.

D

Deleted member

I got Let's Go Eevee through E-Shop. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Bakugou gets some decent moments later on but otherwise he's kind of a ****ty Vegeta.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah **** I just realized why Simon was cloaked in his reveal trailer

Still a shame we didn't see Simon's actual Nintendo counterpart Julius Christopher Trevor

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If you had liked Mineta I’d never talk to you again.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ah **** I just realized why Simon was cloaked in his reveal trailer

Still a shame we didn't see Simon's actual Nintendo counterpart Julius Christopher Trevor
It's funny how after Richter, I'd totally take Echo Fighters of Trevor, Julius, Leon and Juste. Jonathan and Nathan would be nice too, but those ones have potential for some different moves, although they do use the same items like their Belmont relatives. At the very least, give them their own Final Smashes compared to the others, like Jonathan summoning Charlotte for a Dual Attack Final Smash and Nathan summoning Thunderbird for his Final Smash. Jonathan with new idle, walking, running, etc animations reflecting his PoR Sprite would also be nice too.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Don't know why I missed this but the new Alice in Chains album is awesome!

Just thought I'd let people know...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's funny how after Richter, I'd totally take Echo Fighters of Trevor, Julius, Leon and Juste. Jonathan and Nathan would be nice too, but those ones have potential for some different moves, although they do use the same items like their Belmont relatives. At the very least, give them their own Final Smashes compared to the others, like Jonathan summoning Charlotte for a Dual Attack Final Smash and Nathan summoning Thunderbird for his Final Smash. Jonathan with new idle, walking, running, etc animations reflecting his PoR Sprite would also be nice too.
Nobody remembers Christopher

Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth is such a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom