• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I'm afraid they'll release the movie units on both Global and JP at the same time. I bit the bullet on SSBE and failed so I've got nothing saved up. Thankfully there's that celebration up that's paying out pretty decently.

God I love Xeno Goku's design, really hope Heroes ends up getting ported like rumored.
Oof yeah, I feel ya. I went full throttle on the Androids banner and didn't get 17, but I did get 21 so I wasn't totally shafted. I skipped Vegeta if only cause I'm not that interested in him and I already had most of the other featured units so I feel I'd only be chasing one unit.

Right now I'm saving for the whatever the Broly celebration is gonna be, but if the TEQ SSJ4 Goku does come out before then I'm probably going all out on that cause it's my favorite form (and it's got some other good featured units I want too). Lowkey wishing it was Future Gohan instead because that's an easy skip for me.

And agreed on Xeno Goku, but at least it's looking really good right now for Heroes. The Switch game getting rated in Australia pretty much guarantees a localization. Whether that means they'd release all these cards on Global... I sure hope so.

D

Deleted member

Do an EO nuzlocke instead. :p Fill your guild with recruits at the start of the game, don't recruit anyone new after that, dismiss anyone who dies in battle, Expert difficulty, and so on. And then proceed to cry as everyone winds up dead by the end of the first stratum. :p

you probably shouldn't actually do such a thing if you value your sanity
I should actually play EOV but my brain isn't in the mood for THINKING.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>that's not Green its Leaf

Alright Leaf fanboys. First of all, Leaf doesn't wear that black dress- the same black dress the confirmed scrapped female protagonist of the original games wears. Secondly, this game is clearly based around classical representation. Red and Blue use their original designs, which hasn't been a thing since before their updated FRLG designs, to their new S/M designs.

Seriously. I knew these Leaf fans were going to salt over this. When its plainly obvious why its Green and not Leaf. Jfc.

And FYI I'm not talking about just here, I've been seeing leaf salt for awhile now and I'm sick of it.

Last edited:

Chrono.

>that's not Green its Leaf

Alright Leaf fanboys. First of all, Leaf doesn't wear that black dress- the same black dress the confirmed scrapped female protagonist of the original games wears. Secondly, this game is clearly based around classical representation. Red and Blue use their original designs, which hasn't been a thing since before their updated FRLG designs, to their new S/M designs.

Seriously. I knew these Leaf fans were going to salt over this. When its plainly obvious why its Green and not Leaf. Jfc.

And FYI I'm not talking about just here, I've been seeing leaf salt for awhile now and I'm sick of it.
Leaf is in Smash anyway they should take that as a victory.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I should actually play EOV but my brain isn't in the mood for THINKING.
K, I'll just be over here finishing off my second run before you even finish your first. At your current rate of progress, you'll be doing well to reach the fifth stratum by the time I'm finishing my first run of EOX once that releases. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sorry if I sounded like a jerk there. I got nothing against Leaf or her fans. I'm still hurting from this afternoon. I should probably not be here for now. I'll come back later when I'm less angry

Chrono.

Looks like Bit Block is back on Twitter after being banned like 20 times.

https://twitter.com/TBBJosh

How do I know this? Cause he decided to start **** with NitroRad (whom I actually follow) out of nowhere. This is ****ing weird lol.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
J telling it how it is.

Zero 3 should be held in just as high regard (if not higher) as the likes of Mega Man 2 and Mega Man X. It's just that good, but for whatever reason it's never in the conversation.

Hell, the entire Zero series is what X tried and failed to be in many areas, yet it's mostly overlooked outside of the Mega Man fandom.
The Megaman Zero series is hands down the best Megaman spinoff series ever, if not one of Capcom's best action-platformers. This makes me wish for another X game SO bad, especially after completing both Legacy collections, because there's so much potential for it to be just as good as (if not BETTER than) the Zero series. I wouldn't mind if Capcom either continues from X8 or reboots the series altogether. I just want to see X and Zero (maybe Axl, too) modernized and with something new/refreshing, like with Mega Man 11's Double Gear.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Oof yeah, I feel ya. I went full throttle on the Androids banner and didn't get 17, but I did get 21 so I wasn't totally shafted. I skipped Vegeta if only cause I'm not that interested in him and I already had most of the other featured units so I feel I'd only be chasing one unit.

Right now I'm saving for the whatever the Broly celebration is gonna be, but if the TEQ SSJ4 Goku does come out before then I'm probably going all out on that cause it's my favorite form (and it's got some other good featured units I want too). Lowkey wishing it was Future Gohan instead because that's an easy skip for me.

And agreed on Xeno Goku, but at least it's looking really good right now for Heroes. The Switch game getting rated in Australia pretty much guarantees a localization. Whether that means they'd release all these cards on Global... I sure hope so.
Funniest part was I wasn't even going for Vegeta mainly, although I wouldn't mind him of course. I was going for the Ultimate Gohan which I didn't pull on his initial banner. And still have yet to pull.

I LOVE Future Gohan as well (noticing a pattern yet?) but with SSJ4 Goku around the corner I can't afford to summon for him if he does show up. Not to mention the potential movie units.

After those units though it's pretty dry for me. Buu is kinda cool, but Metal Cooler or Black aren't very interesting to me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My hair kept being annoying so I cut it and now I look goofy

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
She's Green
View attachment 178242
Also in japanese she's called Blue. No references or mentions to the name "Leaf"
Okay yeah that's what I thought. :laugh:

I knew she wasn't called Leaf but I kept getting mixed results every time I tagged Green for image surfing. Guess I'll have to wait until the fanbase settles.

Edit: also while I'm here, that smile must be protected.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I PREORDERED SMASH ULTIMATE WITH THE DLC BUNDLE PACK!

It was ninety dollars, but well worth it. Now when December 7th comes out, I have it right on the go in my Switch.

See you all soon, I am going to play Mario Odyssey and Minecraft. Maybe some Crash and Portal 2, as well as BOTW and Splatoon 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And I’ve been wake for around 33 hours and am wide awake
You should catch some Z's my dude lol.

All nighters is something I would never do again although I know why you had to stay up so long.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looks like Bit Block is back on Twitter after being banned like 20 times.

https://twitter.com/TBBJosh

How do I know this? Cause he decided to start **** with NitroRad (whom I actually follow) out of nowhere. This is ****ing weird lol.
Can bitblock **** off forever? Nobody ****ing likes his bigoted and literal pissbaby ass so he can just **** off and sit in the corner with his weird ass diaper fetish for the rest of his life

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You should catch some Z's my dude lol.

All nighters is something I would never do again although I know why you had to stay up so long.
I’m still awake cause I’m fixing my sleep schedule back to what it is normall. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I’m still awake cause I’m fixing my sleep schedule back to what it is normall. :p
Oh yeah good idea. Though if I were you, i'd want to take a nap sometime tomorrow because 8 hours of sleep isn't going to do much help. Speaking from personal experience lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh yeah good idea. Though if I were you, i'd want to take a nap sometime tomorrow because 8 hours of sleep isn't going to do much help. Speaking from personal experience lol.
8 hours of sleep? Never heard of her.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*hugs* Atleast I have sunday off so I can get a good 8 hours
That's great to hear. Try and get as much as you can even if it isn't 8 or whatever. Sometimes I can get by with 6 tho i'll feel pretty ****ty throughout the day tho hopefully that's just me.
My question exactly lol.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Part 5 anime did the notorious meme dance.

This adaptation is slowly restoring my faith in David after Part 3 and 4 being relatively **** IMO, we're launching all the way back to Part 2 tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom