• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't see how being peaceful and pure has anything to do with it.

But cold weather wouldn't mean **** without teh snow because warming yourself up is pretty easy (compared to doing the opposite, at least), but shoveling several inches of snow on a weekly basis? That's what separates the men from the children :V
Weekly? ***** you mean daily.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
He's in Mt. Silver but you can't fight him until you buy the Johto Expansion Pass.
Funnily enough Red could really be behind a paywall as beating all Master Trainers (included a potential Mew one) is the supposed requirement.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
what even was the plot of the detective pikachu game
was it even a game? i dont remember
View attachment 178099

Jesus if this is an adaptation I don't like where this is going.
To elaborate it gets darker:
The bad guy roger is a tv executive who is turning Pokémon into tools of terrorism. Using r a substance made with mewtwo cells, Pokemon go beserk and become uncontrollable.

Tim’s Dad a ace detective was getting close to unraveling the truth when his car was sabatoged to put him in an accident.

Tim’s Dad vanishes and all that’s left is his Pikachu who only tim can understand and has amnesia/trauma from the accident. Pikachu made a deal with mewtwo to get its cells back and catch the bad guy behind this.

Otherwise mewtwo was literally going to start killing people because of its hatred for humans . So mewtwo watches from the shadows.

Pikachu also can’t use moves and has taken on traits it didn’t have before but harry Tim’s Dad did.

In the climax, roger plans to release every form of r at this Pokémon parade for national news coverage so he makes money from the views and proves how powerful his weapon is. With it set to ship overseas, there isn’t much time left.

Tim and pikahu find the devices with r and get rid of them only to learn and super bomb basically for r is still hidden. It’s discovered that in the clock tower this giant machine is going to release r on 100s of Pokemon when they pass by. Guaranteeing many deaths and a lot of destruction.

Roger shows up before Tim can defuse the bomb and Tim distracts roger with small talk so Pikachu can sneak attack him. Pikachu suceeds but roger sends his noivern out.

And powers it up with r. However this new form of r has even more power and the Pokémon’s actions are controllable by its trainer. However Pikachu manages to save the day and pull off thunderbolt stopping roger in his tracks.

Mewtwo shows up and thanks Pikachu and says his end of the deal will be fulfilled. However we don’t learn what Pikachu s part of the deal was.

Tim shows up sees mewtwo and mewtwo tells him his father is still out there and alive and that if he keeps searching he will find him.

The main theory is that Harry died in the accident but his spirit was placed inside of Pikachu which is why only Tim can understand him, why Pikachu has picked up Harry’s has its, and why Pikachu wasn’t able to use moves. However the game does t confirm or sent it, but enough is there to form this conclusion.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am loving She-Ra right now (some good **** right here)

Besides the main 4, best characters are
Sea Hawk and Kyle

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Edge of Tomorrow is a good ****ing movie.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To elaborate it gets darker:
The bad guy roger is a tv executive who is turning Pokémon into tools of terrorism. Using r a substance made with mewtwo cells, Pokemon go beserk and become uncontrollable.

Tim’s Dad a ace detective was getting close to unraveling the truth when his car was sabatoged to put him in an accident.

Tim’s Dad vanishes and all that’s left is his Pikachu who only tim can understand and has amnesia/trauma from the accident. Pikachu made a deal with mewtwo to get its cells back and catch the bad guy behind this.

Otherwise mewtwo was literally going to start killing people because of its hatred for humans . So mewtwo watches from the shadows.

Pikachu also can’t use moves and has taken on traits it didn’t have before but harry Tim’s Dad did.

In the climax, roger plans to release every form of r at this Pokémon parade for national news coverage so he makes money from the views and proves how powerful his weapon is. With it set to ship overseas, there isn’t much time left.

Tim and pikahu find the devices with r and get rid of them only to learn and super bomb basically for r is still hidden. It’s discovered that in the clock tower this giant machine is going to release r on 100s of Pokemon when they pass by. Guaranteeing many deaths and a lot of destruction.

Roger shows up before Tim can defuse the bomb and Tim distracts roger with small talk so Pikachu can sneak attack him. Pikachu suceeds but roger sends his noivern out.

And powers it up with r. However this new form of r has even more power and the Pokémon’s actions are controllable by its trainer. However Pikachu manages to save the day and pull off thunderbolt stopping roger in his tracks.

Mewtwo shows up and thanks Pikachu and says his end of the deal will be fulfilled. However we don’t learn what Pikachu s part of the deal was.

Tim shows up sees mewtwo and mewtwo tells him his father is still out there and alive and that if he keeps searching he will find him.

The main theory is that Harry died in the accident but his spirit was placed inside of Pikachu which is why only Tim can understand him, why Pikachu has picked up Harry’s has its, and why Pikachu wasn’t able to use moves. However the game does t confirm or sent it, but enough is there to form this conclusion.
Reminds me of this:

Chrono.

Himura Kenshin and Shishio Makoto are in JUMP FORCE.
Funnily enough Red could really be behind a paywall as beating all Master Trainers (included a potential Mew one) is the supposed requirement.
I could see this being the case.

Mew won't gate it though, Mew isn't even required for the Shiny Charm and Gamefreak certificate.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Himura Kenshin and Shishio Makoto are in JUMP FORCE.

I could see this being the case.

Mew won't gate it though, Mew isn't even required for the Shiny Charm and Gamefreak certificate.
Tbh the only reason I know who those are is because my stupid ass and some friends talked about it yesterday
"Ugh, Kenshin and Shishio are in, that's unfortunately"
"Who are they again?"
"Samurai X"
"The **** is Samurai X and why is it so bad?"
"It's a popular show and was great but the creator's a pedophile and basically got off scot-free"
"OH IT'S RUONI KENSHIN"

Chrono.

Tbh the only reason I know who those are is because my stupid *** and some friends talked about it yesterday
"Ugh, Kenshin and Shishio are in, that's unfortunately"
"Who are they again?"
"Samurai X"
"The **** is Samurai X and why is it so bad?"
"It's a popular show and was great but the creator's a pedophile and basically got off scot-free"
"OH IT'S RUONI KENSHIN"
You just know that if he had been found in possession of weed or something he'd be dead and buried by now lmaooo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have awakened from like a 7 year slumber

How's everyone doing? I hadn't logged into this thing since the Brawl days, lol
Hello, Hero of Time.
You do what I do but it's OoT years instead of 2 years

D

Deleted member

I have awakened from like a 7 year slumber

How's everyone doing? I hadn't logged into this thing since the Brawl days, lol
I am doing good. And you?

Also...
4363644664.jpg

Us NintenZoners are pretty cool people, including me. I hope we can get along well.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I am doing good. And you?

Also...
[interesting photo]
Us NintenZoners are pretty cool people, including me. I hope we can get along well.
It's been far too long, so I'm really out of touch. I know of all the recent smash news, but nothing of what's been happening here.

I miss my Wii friends though.

D

Deleted member

It's been far too long, so I'm really out of touch. I know of all the recent smash news, but nothing of what's been happening here.

I miss my Wii friends though.
Oh, well nice to meet you.
*Sticks up arm for a handshake*

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
How to not sleep 101:

1- Get some idiots coming back from a party to stop right beside your window at 2AM and have them discuss about girls VERY LOUDLY.
2-Have an old man in the building screaming in pain at 5:30 AM waking you up from whatever sleep you might had (it's 6:30 and he's still going)
3- ???
4- You were expecting profit, but it was me, lack of rest!

Greato, this day is going to be a pain... Whatever, good morning Nintenzone, today is Pokémon day for those that are going to buy it.

D

Deleted member

Don't make me dig in the archives.
Please do not. I do not want Looocas thinking I am some sort of person that is very annoying.
I am not annoying anymore, I am friendly and I tend to joke a bit. Trust me on this, Looocas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Please do not. I do not want Looocas thinking I am some sort of person that is very annoying.
I am not annoying anymore, I am friendly and I tend to joke a bit. Trust me on this, Looocas.
We are all flawed, deep down inside. You cannot expect yourself to be perfect or try to persuade others to see you as such.

I keep putting off finishing Steel Ball Run even though I'm at the final stretch.
Depends on how far you're in because you're either crying or hyping

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm still horrified by the existence of Lost Reavers. Well, I definitely did not have fun with the glitches I found, and it bored me a bit.

I almost wish Namco Bandai would reboot some classic games, a la Mega Man-style. Perhaps The Tower of Drauga would be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom