• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I really can't imagine the Rachel part of it all flying on a modern sitcom/show.

''This woman gave up her dream job to be with a man."

Imagine. Like imagine if Leslie Knope gave up her dreams to be with Ben Wyatt.

Woof.

Of course Ben would never let her, but you know what I'm trying to say, because I use her as an example of what I think is probably the strongest female character in a sitcom I can think of.
Well.

Technically...

The Simpsons still get away with it.

Because in most modern tellings of Homer and Marge's relationship, Marge Simpson gave up getting a degree or something.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don’t know if I’d be willing to wait 2 more years
Bruh if I got a Smash with Andy, Isaac, Banjo, Crash, and a whole bunch more i'd be willing to wait another 5 years for the game to release lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Okay Butters, Imma freeze myself until Ultimate is released"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*wakes up in 3018*
"smash bros for the X-B-X has just announced it's 48th Fire Emblem character: Ezekiel"
By then the game would have been rebranded as Super Emblem Bros anyways.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can at least tolerate that
oh...just like Sonamy fans
Nah you can't really say that bro, whether the nominations are good or not is really subjective. And I won't really say that, overall I think the nominations this year is okay, not as better than 2017 but still okay.
idk, for some reason it just feel like it’s lacking something (and Fortnite is there...which I expected...but I still don’t have to accept the game ever...Splatoon is a real man’s shooter anyways)

KMDP

Smash Legend
So that'd be Pocket Emblem Bros.

73 Pokémon
48 Fire Emblem Characters
20 Super Mario characters (none of whom are Waluigi)

There are still only 6 Zelda Characters, as well.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo someone leaked the Fire Emblem X Advance Wars crossover game

Nah not really lol. Just thought it'd be funny to post this.

73 Pokémon

Hopefully by then there's at least one Advance Wars character (i.e. Andy). And that Isaac still isn't an AT lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yo someone leaked the Fire Emblem X Advance Wars crossover game

Nah not really lol
dang i thought they were really gonna do something dumb and use GBA graphics for a switch game

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Forky being alive made me think what other "toys" are alive in that universe

Imagine woody meeting the new toy in Andy's mom's room

Edit: "Oh, your name is woody too!"

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
dang i thought they were really gonna do something dumb and use GBA graphics for a switch game
That would actually be pretty sweet. Considering Advance Wars on the GBA aged like fine wine.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That would actually be pretty sweet. Considering Advance Wars on the GBA aged like fine wine.
I will forever mourn the fact that GBA era pixel art animation is dead and now we're stuck with ****ty 3DS polygons smacking each other.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no you misunderstand

there's old graphics, like octopath
and then there's just plain outdated

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

73 Pokémon

WaWaluigi will get his time before Waluigi does

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The year is 30VV, everyone mains the absolute Top Tier Bartre in Smash Bros. 231 with flawless precision, few humans like Armada the 56th, Durazno great-great grand grandson of Mango, CiNc0 and Leffen are still on the scene fighting against the robotic reign of Mew3000Overlord, the humans argue Goku is better (Nintendo got the Dragon Ball IP in 2031 after Akira Toriyama was caught downloading Ninja Gaiden II for NES illegally, resulting in Nintendo suing Toei for 12 Billion Dollars. Sakurai now a 17 y/o teenager decided to greenlight Goku after numerous party games featuring Vegeta, Mario and the Rabbids were released) However Bartre players mastered the power of Virility resulting in endless Axe cancels capable of beating even the most skilled Goku Blanco, Yandere Green and Wurmple mains.
Players now eagerly await for the next DLC character, Raigh in hopes of ending the Buff Man Reign of Fury 6.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
The year is 30VV, everyone mains the absolute Top Tier Bartre in Smash Bros. 231 with flawless precision, few humans like Armada the 56th, Durazno great-great grand grandson of Mango, CiNc0 and Leffen are still on the scene fighting against the robotic reign of Mew3000Overlord, the humans argue Goku is better (Nintendo got the Dragon Ball IP in 2031 after Akira Toriyama was caught downloading Ninja Gaiden II for NES illegally, resulting in Nintendo suing Toei for 12 Billion Dollars. Sakurai now a 17 y/o teenager decided to greenlight Goku after numerous party games featuring Vegeta, Mario and the Rabbids were released) However Bartre players mastered the power of Virility resulting in endless Axe cancels capable of beating even the most skilled Goku Blanco, Yandere Green and Wurmple mains.
Players now eagerly await for the next DLC character, Raigh in hopes of ending the Buff Man Reign of Fury 6.
Bartre and his Echo Fighter Dorcas.

Dorcas has a unique Final Smash, which involves throwing Mutton at people.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bartre and his Echo Fighter Dorcas.

Dorcas has a unique Final Smash, which involves throwing Mutton at people.
Unfortunately he's middle tier as any poison user hard counters him.

D

Deleted member

I played some Smash 4.
I made some stupid custom characters, and I did a bit of Classic Mode.

I was played For Glory too until Moydow could not play. Classic Mode in Smash Bros. Wii U is not perfect, but it is not bad. I would say it is decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I played some Smash 4.
I made some stupid custom characters, and I did a bit of Classic Mode.

I was played For Glory too until Moydow could not play. Classic Mode in Smash Bros. Wii U is not perfect, but it is not bad. I would say it is decent.
Smash Wii U Classic Mode is fine as long as you don't mind MULTI-MAN MELEE!

D

Deleted member

Smash Wii U Classic Mode is fine as long as you don't mind MULTI-MAN MELEE!
That is always a breeze for me.
The thing that hurts the most about Multi-Man Melee are the random bombs.

I died a few times from those bombs that spawned in the most random areas that are right on your face

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I personally can’t wait for the sixth. I want to see if The dlc game awards rumors are true

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wish I could clone myself so I could go to bed right now and the cline could work overnight.
But then your clone would want to go to sleep too.
Then you'd fight each other.

All of a sudden, you just made the plot of Metal Gear Solid happen because you wanted to sleep.

D

Deleted member

Smash Bros. Wii U's boss was fantastic. It is more difficult than Intense mode Tabuu and it is really fun.

The biggest problem I have with Smash Bros. Wii U's classic is it is way too sloppy and unorganized. The gift options are pleasing, and the battles I can handle, but I would of preferred a more organized approach. Like 3DS's Classic a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom