• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You might be thinking of World of Snark.

Or basically any Joss Whedon work where characters are one liner machines who don't have that many traits other than to be snarky.

Or maybe something like Darkness Induced Audience Apathy. Where the audience kinda turns their brain off due to the material being too cynical/hopeless.
Pretty sure it would be the appropriately titled World of Jerkass trope

Last edited by a moderator:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Sometimes I don’t understand the MatPat hate. Yeah, his content has definitely seen a decline in quality, but I see a bunch of people relentlessly **** on him whenever the opportunity arises. It’s like the guy killed their family, when he’s only been making mediocre content on a YouTube channel.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
No one can complain about any ''will they or won't they" relationships if you haven't had to sit through the worst one of them all.

****ing Ross and Rachel from Friends.

That one is exceptionally bad because they constantly were breaking up, had a kid together, but like in the end they just weren't good for one another despite the show trying to so desperately make them endgame. Both of them really brought out the worst in each other.

And to top it all off the finale even ended with Rachel getting off a plane to her dream job for a heart tugging '''Awww look they're together finally!" moment.

Speaking of tropes I hate. Thats one of them. ''I got off the plane" ''Stop the plane!" Please stop using that.

Last edited:

Chrono.

No one can complain about any ''will they or won't they" relationships if you haven't had to sit through the worst one of them all.

That one is exceptionally bad because they constantly were breaking up, had a kid together, but like in the end they just weren't good for one another despite the show trying to so desperately make them endgame. Both of them really brought out the worst in each other.

And to top it all off the finale even ended with Rachel getting off a plane to her dream job for a heart tugging '''Awww look they're together finally!" moment.

Speaking of tropes I hate. Thats one of them. ''I got off the plane" ''Stop the plane!" Please stop using that.
I, unfortunately, had to sit through it.

Joey got robbed is all I'm gonna say.
A real wild ending is if Liv and Blaine got together.
I'm almost shocked they haven't snuck it in yet, not even as a weird one night stand deal. Messed up ships and CW shows go together like cookies and cream.

I'm glad tho that would be a disaster lol.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I really can't imagine the Rachel part of it all flying on a modern sitcom/show.

''This woman gave up her dream job to be with a man."

Imagine. Like imagine if Leslie Knope gave up her dreams to be with Ben Wyatt.

Woof.

Of course Ben would never let her, but you know what I'm trying to say, because I use her as an example of what I think is probably the strongest female character in a sitcom I can think of.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I, unfortunately, had to sit through it.

Joey got robbed is all I'm gonna say.

I'm almost shocked they haven't snuck it in yet, not even as a weird one night stand deal. Messed up ships and CW shows go together like cookies and cream.

I'm glad tho that would be a disaster lol.
I couldn’t stand when Peyton and Blaine were a thing so imagining Liv and Blaine really grosses me out lol

D

Deleted member

I really can't imagine the Rachel part of it all flying on a modern sitcom/show.

''This woman gave up her dream job to be with a man."

Imagine. Like imagine if Leslie Knope gave up her dreams to be with Ben Wyatt.

Woof.

Of course Ben would never let her, but you know what I'm trying to say, because I use her as an example of what I think is probably the strongest female character in a sitcom I can think of.
You should watch any other Michael Schur sitcom then

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Blaine just grosses me out in general. I especially hate people who try to compare him to Logan from Veronica Mars.

Yeah, **** off with that nonsense.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You should watch any other Michael Schur sitcom then
Honey. I've watched them all.

I'm not throwing any shade at Pam, Eleanor, Tahani, Amy, Diaz, Gina, etc.

All of Schur's women are great.

Knope just probably achieves the most over the course of her series' run while also throwing out a lot of typical sitcom tropes with her love interest. ****, the entire Park and Rec run ends with the ambigious ending that one of Leslie and Ben is the President.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I never watched Veronica Mars so I don’t know who that is
He's Veronica's main off and on again love interest. He's portrayed as a bit of a bad boy to her other love interest's more ''good boy" alternatives.

But ultimately he's never the villain or does really bad things like Blaine does, yet people seem to love comparing them on the interwebs.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

"wE wErE oN a BrEaK!"

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have just beat the Fire Temple. I ended up using bombs against the fire spinner dancer things. Made the battle WAY easier. Turns out, Fire Temple is my favorite dungeon so far. Was very enjoyable for me (for the most part).

The infamous water temple is next. Yaaaaay.

Chandler x Monica >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ross x Rachel

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He's Veronica's main off and on again love interest. He's portrayed as a bit of a bad boy to her other love interest's more ''good boy" alternatives.

But ultimately he's never the villain or does really bad things like Blaine does, yet people seem to love comparing them on the interwebs.
He didn’t murder like 30 people in a season?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Chandler and Monica is one of my FAV sitcom couples of all time to the point I am legitimately shocked the same show that pushed Ross and Rachel was responsible for their inception.

Like the same show responsible for all the BS that was Ross/Rachel was responsible for the same relationship that had HER trying to propose to him but breaking down, as well as him selflessly pleading to the woman who would be their surrogate that ''I might not be a father, but my wife she's already a mother."

I'm legit shocked every time I think about these two end game couples existed on the same show.

He didn’t murder like 30 people in a season?
I mean he's been falsely accused of murder multiple times and Veronica's had to prove his innoncence multiple times, but nope never actually murdered anybody.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, uh, it's past 2am here now, so I can't play now. Did you forget about timezones existing? :p

Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer. Sorry. For future reference, I'm five hours ahead of you, so if you want to play against me, it'll have to be before about 7pm your time.
That is okay. Tommorow?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To absolute hell with snow. Not even kidding.
Fires on the west coast, snowstorms on the east. It's pure environmental hell, makes you think it's a government conspiracy weapon.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Fires on the west coast, snowstorms on the east. It's pure environmental hell, makes you think it's a government conspiracy weapon.
I was stuck on the road for nearly 6 hours just because of that, after leaving school. Now it's after 9 P.M. and I have to finish my homework quickly. I'll probably be up until 11 for that.

D

Deleted member

Don't normally share these, but:
  1. My result was Furret. This has pleased me, and therefore spared it my disdain.
  2. Y'all ain't doing anything better anyway and you know it.
I was wondering what some of y'all were playing. Good thing I saw this and decided to play along. My result is 432, which gave me Purugly (ブニャット , Bunyatto). Not too bad, considering it evolves from Glameow (ニャルマー, Nyarmar), which is glamorous like me. Then again, all Pokèmon are beautiful and colorful.

Sayonara :kirby:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom