• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
lol my twitter says i was born in 1896, i dont know why they let you go that far back but whatever
It's because immortals like myself and Keanu Reeves deserve the option to have a twitter thank you.

Also you know Cher. Lady will out live us all.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Shhhh, I do not want him to know. :p
Cool though!
:p I think it is too late for that.

xD Heh, the only thing I find cool about being born that year is that it is also the same when Super Metroid was released, and even though I saw it years later via an emulator and my cousins playing it, it was the game where I fell for Ridley and began to adore him as a character.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What if in return for a Q4 2020 release, you got every single character you've ever wanted in Smash?
I'd go for it. Let's me catch up on other newer games that I want to get to at some point.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey Red why don't you ever finish anything but avi edits? said:

4535454.jpg

That's gotta be on some Google Maps **** because it is hitting way too close to home.
With LGPE introducing customizable starters we could finally see redfeatherraven redfeatherraven in HD.
Eh, I don't think TPC could properly capture all this smug sass.

Although I could be wrong.

13-4.jpg

I've been wrong before.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
:happysheep:

This is me not feeling like sleeping right now. Why can't it be December already...

xD Shiny, just leave it!
I used to think this quote from Elf was so profound as a kid. :lol:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , what's does the ribbon in your Avatar mean?

I know it's an Awareness ribbon, but I looked up what the Purple Awareness Ribbon means and there are 33 different things it could possibly mean, so... I'm just gonna have to ask straight out. :laugh:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Eh, I don't think TPC could properly capture all this smug sass.

Although I could be wrong.

View attachment 178110

I've been wrong before.
Wow, I can relate to that video. xD Especially the fear to show it to others, that is why I didn't took the writing challange. I have other friends that are working on great stories almost on a professional level, and they are the reason why I now sometimes type down my ideas when I don't have time to illustrate. The thing here is that I get so many ideas, one after another that I never really finish any (that I can remember, at least). I mean, somtimes I don't want it to end to the point I have some odd dreams that are kind of lucid to the point where I even sobbed while asleep of how sad they wrere and made me change things up to keep up with it. The greatest example is my stories regarding Ridley and Roidley, when I first planned that ultimately Ridley would kill the other, I had a dream about that and for some reason broke my heart, and this would be the starting point where Ridley would began to try to ignore his hatred for the "clone", push him away, but give in at the end for the adorable ******* and decide to protect him (and even if he denied it at the beginning, love him) with his life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A nicely aligned misfit, you say?

I missed the memo on that :yoshi:
You all are different, but what amazes me is you all go together like bread and butter.
Meanwhile I do get along, but I tend to be pushed into the side of here. *Shrugs*
At least we get along.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
WAIT. HOLD THE ****IN PHONE!

IS SOMEONE IN HERE ACTUALLY TELLING ME THAT SHINY IS REALLY 24? OR IS THIS A JOKE? IS SHINY REALLY OLDER THAN ME.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , what's does the ribbon in your Avatar mean?

I know it's an Awareness ribbon, but I looked up what the Purple Awareness Ribbon means and there are 33 different things it could possibly mean, so... I'm just gonna have to ask straight out. :laugh:
's cool. Purple is kinda overused, ribbon-wise.

Specifically, this one's for ulcerative colitis. Girlfriend's been living with that all her life.

She's also presently got cancer, and against the odds it's an unrelated one. That's more of a lavender (and ovarian is cyan, I think), but I'm fine with this standing in for that too.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah lmao. Only it was Super Gaming Bros. Also every time they tried to hit Vamp when he has Emma hostage they ended up shooting seagulls who popped in front of the lens at the last second
I watched that Let's Play too (not for a while though).

I too watched it on a Wii U.
's cool. Purple is kinda overused, ribbon-wise.

Specifically, this one's for ulcerative colitis. Girlfriend's been living with that all her life.

She's also presently got cancer, and against the odds it's an unrelated one. That's more of a lavender (and ovarian is cyan, I think), but I'm fine with this standing in for that too.
Oh, I see. Hope your girlfriend's circumstances improve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom