• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m not actually high lol

You shoulda seen the line up for the only dispensary I know of in my city. It was ****ing mad yo

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I need some smoke tbh...

I haven't pulled a Kaze and I need Atk Smoke 3 fodder.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What's up guys? I need some help, I'm trying to find a source for The Adventures of Mr. Toad so I can create the sequel to this image:

mrsakuraiswildride.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Canucks are cool but we ain't perfect. Would still live here VS most places in the world but Canada isn't without it's flaws.
I applaud that you at least tell everyone that, Like the rest of the world, canada isnt perfect

now if UK would learn to do that, that would be great

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I applaud that you at least tell everyone that, Like the rest of the world, canada isnt perfect

now if UK would learn to do that, that would be great
There is no such thing as a perfect country. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves

Some are less ****ty than others. That's the metric to go by.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Smoking is bad. if you smoke then I don't trust you
what if its medicinal for a woman in her 50s whos has nontreatable scoliosis, had seizures and strokes and has pain everyday?

because My state just pass medicinal marijuana and my mom would benefit from it greatly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

what if its medicinal for a woman in her 50s whos has nontreatable scoliosis, had seizures and strokes and has pain everyday?

because My state just pass medicinal marijuana and my mom would benefit from it greatly
I can't say I've heard of that before.
It's different then what I usually have in mind when I think about people who smoke, so I guess it's fine.

D

Deleted member

If you smoke:
1) Have some consideration and never do it near me. Much less blow smoke right on my face.
2) At least shower so you don't smell like horse ****.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll probably do it when/if it's on sale, but I think I'm gonna get A Hat in Time sometime this year.

Mostly because it looks fun and also because I need a game that has such a glorious arc villain whose existence I discovered some time ago.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You guys know that feeling when you try to like a post or reply to something on here and an annoying fake pop-up ad that’s trying to give my phone viruses blocks you from doing that on mobile Smashboards?

This happens way too much to me and it’s starting to feel like the website is begging me to purchase Premium.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You guys know that feeling when you try to like a post or reply to something on here and an annoying fake pop-up ad that’s trying to give my phone viruses blocks you from doing that on mobile Smashboards?

This happens way too much to me and it’s starting to feel like the website is begging me to purchase Premium.
If there's a pop-up ad, you've somehow gotten adware on your phone. I haven't got premium anymore and I don't get anything like that on mobile.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Premium ain't worth **** since the "upgrade"
So get that AdBlock my dude.

Chrono.

I can't really buy Premium on my own anyway for some bizarre reason.

It's a good thing I like this name as a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom