• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, Starlink greatly confused me:

A few hours ago, I decided to do the Star Fox mission. I lost so I went back to the main campaign heading to another planet and then quit the game. Upon coming back to the game later, I was greeted with the dialog from the Star Fox mission. The only problem with that is the main campaign is set as the main mission and I'm MIIIIILLLLEEESSS away from where that Star Fox mission takes place.

View attachment 170405

What just happened?
Gotta patch that bug up real fast.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Welp, Starlink greatly confused me:

A few hours ago, I decided to do the Star Fox mission. I lost so I went back to the main campaign heading to another planet and then quit the game. Upon coming back to the game later, I was greeted with the dialog from the Star Fox mission. The only problem with that is the main campaign is set as the main mission and I'm MIIIIILLLLEEESSS away from where that Star Fox mission takes place.

View attachment 170405

What just happened?
Bugisoft happened. The usual. :v

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I've been gifted Premium twice and both times I didn't find any worthwhile reason to keeping it.

I'm fine right where I am.
xD Oh, this. I wish that the times I have gotten premium gifted, the Ridley background for posts existed...I always wished there was one but I had to use Meta Knight/Rosalina instead. :V As if my profile wasn't already flooded with Ridley enough.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

Part 2 of the Halloween even begins next Thursday, October 25, and will last until Thursday, November 8.

This is the event that has Cleopatra and Vlad in its banner. Better get your Saint Quartz ready for the former!
On the 25th, eh? Good thing there's some time to do the Rank Ups and Interludes for Quartz before then. And here's hoping for Cleo and/or Extra Vlad III.

Also, just learned that in one of the JP updates, Servants involved with their Interludes get a stat boost bonus apparently. Taking some hints from FEH's Arena and Tempest Trials Unit Bonuses are we, Delight Works?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
New text colour so that people don’t confuse Obobo and me.

...might be too bright of a pink though... looks good on the black background though.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I like my naps lol
As do I. I just hate it when I feel like garbage afterwards.

My naps are very hit or miss and they usually fall under the later category lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, might be too bright. Just looks like red text to me.
I changed it to a purple shade. Is this better?

As do I. I just hate it when I feel like garbage afterwards.

My naps are very hit or miss and they usually fall under the later category lol.
It’s probably cause you’re dehydrated. I know I drink a lot less water than I should.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm tired of Youtube suggesting me the same set of ****ty vids when I'm watching stuff. I'm not interesting in the "Why X thing actually sucks" or "Why A hates B". It's irritating.

In other news, the new Wonder Woman flick will have Maxwell Lord in it apparently. He started out as a friend to the Justice League but then betrayed them and killed Ted Kord. So I don't know if they'll make him out to be a villain right away or build up to it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don’t change it just for me, you adorable little twerp. I don’t care what the color is, just as long as it looks good to you. I was just offering my opinion.
Well truth be told I like pink but that was too in my face so I had to change it lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well he did the stupid punk *** Sans is Ness **** so can you blame him of he did?
I had no idea Alpha was the one who started that theory lmao!

What I remember Alpha best for is the whole "Sakurai might be trolling us with Waluigi" thing which I knew was BS from the get go.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well? Does hot oil cut glass?
They couldn't get it to.

And even if it did work, you're playing with boiling oil and water, which is a great way to get yourself a rocket ship scar but sucks for everything else.

I mean, you're a Pikachu, it's only natural that you learn Paralysis.

Better get cracking on the training!
I just checked.

I can't learn Bind.

Yeah, I would get mad too if YT recommended me Alpharad stuff.
Nah Alpha's fine.

You should see the kind of recomendations I get.
I really should not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom