• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've been gifted Premium twice and both times I didn't find any worthwhile reason to keeping it.

I'm fine right where I am.

Chrono.

I know they said massive but I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yuzu saw the implementation of 3D textures recently and a lot of games have seen massive rendering improvements, most notably Super Mario Odyssey and ARMS.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
All of my previous premiums were gifts.

I'm fine without it nowadays, but I'd consider buying it again, on my own this time, when/if the avatar extensions are ever added back.

That, user titles and names changes were pretty much the main reasons I liked it as much as I did. Avatar extensions aren't working right now, I get to keep the title without premium, and this username is the one I'm sticking with. With all that, I don't have much of a reason to go premium again any time soon. The other benefits were just small bonuses, not enough to warrant getting it as it is right now (although it would be nice to see the Disco Room again).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are those those groan worthy ads I see on twitter that are like split screened?

I never click them so I don’t hear any sound.
yeah those, god, theybare everywhere
Aren't those the polar opposite of each other?

I do not understand...
cool like being fashionably attractive or impressive and hot like being attractive most of the time sexually

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>6% Crit

Alright yeah I'm definitely sticking to Hard Mode for the eventual playthrough. Lunatic is dumb in this game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Part 2 of the Halloween even begins next Thursday, October 25, and will last until Thursday, November 8.

This is the event that has Cleopatra and Vlad in its banner. Better get your Saint Quartz ready for the former!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’know some days it bothers me when I get called he and some days it bothers me being called she.

Today it’s the latter lol

D

Deleted member

I know they said massive but I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Funny thing is it isn’t even the largest largest recorded Alligator. Let alone largest croc.

Though could you imagine coming across a Deinosuchus?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Welp, Starlink greatly confused me:

A few hours ago, I decided to do the Star Fox mission. I lost so I went back to the main campaign heading to another planet and then quit the game. Upon coming back to the game later, I was greeted with the dialog from the Star Fox mission. The only problem with that is the main campaign is set as the main mission and I'm MIIIIILLLLEEESSS away from where that Star Fox mission takes place.

what.gif

What just happened?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom