• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's a sexless slime and he's a guy.
But idk it's a LN adaptation, what did you expect?

Both deserve rights though

I refuse to spell out the name of a murderous racist
View attachment 170317
Look at him, Goblins are good monsters and they deserve equal rights!
Why did they turn Sonic into a slime?

Also lmfaooooo I missed out on Catria and Palla in Echoes

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah there's some weird quests in the game like this one for example. Side quest spoiler
Basically you start the quest by finding a man who locked himself in a cage. He says he visited the Oracle to get his future told, He learned from her that "he is doomed to have his mother die and father scream in agony by his own undoing." His parents are pleading outside the cage pleading for him to get out trying to convince him its nonsense. He then asks you to help him by getting a specific sword and sheild his parents can use to defend themselves from him in case he's freed. So you go to the blacksmith he told you the sword is at. Unfortunately, the blacksmith needs a little convincing and I decided to woo him for the sword rather than injure him or worse. Basically, the wooing leads to more than you would expect. Afterwards, you learn that the sheild is in the possession of a bandit gang. You find the hideout, kill the gang and return to the man in the cage. You explain what you had to do to get it saying it was more trouble than it was worth. The parents then reveal upon hearing what you done that the man in the cage was their adopted son! The blacksmith was his father and the bandit leader was his mother. So you basically hilariously fufilled the prophecy to the dismay of the caged man who's basically in shock of the revelation.
So basically, like Oedipus where he tried to avoid the possibility of killing his father and marrying his mother, but he unknowingly did kill his father and marry his mother after defeating the Sphinx.

Anyway, got a +ATK, -HP H!Mia. Pretty awesome after getting Pitybroken by Libra shortly before.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Have I mention I became Isekai trash already?
View attachment 170315
Rminder goblin sl*yer is racist propaganda created by humans, goblins are in fact accepting, live in peace with direwolves, revere a slime as their god and are also ****ing ripped
I want a crossover with this anime & Goblin Slayer & Konosuba.

Do it Japan! DO IT!!!

Also, hi guys, how are you going? Me, i'm just listening to this:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Is this a approrpiate thread to post a few pictures of my Nintendo/Gaming collection? Not finding any specific thread for Collections, but I just wanted to finally share some pics now that I'm finally able to actually take pictures.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Rimuru just ****ing kills Goblin Sl*ayer and vores his corpse
Where is Konosuba in all this?

Also, I didn't know you were into vore, but hey, I'm not judging.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Is this a approrpiate thread to post a few pictures of my Nintendo/Gaming collection? Not finding any specific thread for Collections, but I just wanted to finally share some pics now that I'm finally able to actually take pictures.
Yeah, you can. This is basically "Anything goes: the thread", so feel free to post whatever you feel like, specially if it's Nintendo related since this is the Nintenzone after all. Though again, everything is fair game as long as it doesn't break the rules of the site, so go wild.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Jojalole Jojalole
Thank you kindly, just wanted to make sure I'd not post in a bad place. ^^ My collection is mainly Nintendo as well, tho there is still plenty of Non-tendo stuff.

Behold, most of my figures/figurines/etc, not including my F4F statues, a few unopened Figma/Nendos, my gigantic Mario and Link action figures, and a bunch of other stuff.

Wanna know how it looks, since I have WAY too little space for all of it.

https://i.imgur.com/SMWNYaC.jpg

D

Deleted member

View attachment 170327

Kazuma just gets beaten up by a Goblin. Aqua is useless. Megumi is dead laying on the ground. Darkness tries to have the Goblins ravish her but they're just, like, "the **** is up with this girl" because they're all furries
Look man, it's fine if you want to **** goblins, just admit it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kazuma just gets beaten up by a Goblin. Aqua is useless. Megumi is dead laying on the ground. Darkness tries to have the Goblins ravish her but they're just, like, "the **** is up with this girl" because they're all furries
Finally! Something I can get behind! My girl Darkness being the best as always.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I like everything but winter because I litarally freeze to death in my room because of the Attic
Winter I usually like but in recent times i've grown to dislike it a bit. I still prefer Winter over Summer any day of the week though. Freezing to me is a lot less worse than having to burn. I loathe Summer weather.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Here are my opinions on the seasons.
Fall > Winter > Spring > Summer

The scorching summer heat is basically like being roasted alive. It sucks. Can't really do anything about it except rely on other methods (air conditioning, cold drinks, the beach), and even then, those are pretty much temporary solutions. The only thing it has going for it is STEAM SUMMER SALE. PRAISE LORD GABEN.

PRAISE LORD GABEN.gif

Spring is okay, it kind of steps into high temperatures sometimes, but it mostly stays warm. I don't get spring allergies, so it's not all that bad for me. Not a lot of fun holidays. The only one I could think of is Easter and Spring Break.

Winter is great, and the cold weather is fantastic. You could always just put on more clothing or blankets if you're freezing to death. You could also warm yourself up with hot drinks, like hot cocoa or hot tea and watch it snow outside your house. Of course, there's the problem of having to shovel the snow and slipping on the ice, but that mostly depends on how kind and considerate your neighbors are. For me, some of them are too lazy to pour ice onto the sidewalk or even shovel their share of snow. I usually have to cross the road if their sidewalk is a 4-feet tall pile of snow. Holidays include both Christmas and New Year's, which are pretty close to each other. Great time to get games/gifts. Speaking of which..... STEAM WINTER SALE. PRAISE LORD GABEN.

PRAISE LORD GABEN.gif

Fall is the best, it's a fantastic mixture of not-melting-to-death and not-constantly-slipping-on-ice. You could also rake leaves and jump into the pile, if you want. There's Halloween and Thanksgiving, if you're into that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of songs....

Flash Man's stage from Mega Man 2 by Keiichi Okabe (known for their work on Final Fantasy, Tekken, and Nier.
Aye. I was mostly hoping for stuff outside of MM2, but this is still pretty good nonetheless.

But Seriously, a Galaxy Man or Solar Man remix would be the dopest ****. Or anything from MM7. I'm pretty sure Okabe did Tekken 3's soundtrack, I liked his rock oriented stuff more anyway.

EDIT: My mistake, Tekken 3's OST was done by Nobuyoshi Sano. Okabe did Tekken 6 and Tekken 7.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Saw some people posting their favorite songs, so here's one of my favorite rap songs.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just discovered Meteor + Rain Spellcrafting in Bravely Second.

Repeatedly hits enemies for 9999

Add in Echo from the Yokai class.

I've never had a spellcaster in these games do that much damage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom