• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmackDown 1000 is the episode of a show of the week

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
In Assassin's Creed Odyssey you can be a lesbian men hire to **** their wives when they get too horny. This game is a work of art
Yeah there's some weird quests in the game like this one for example. Side quest spoiler
Basically you start the quest by finding a man who locked himself in a cage. He says he visited the Oracle to get his future told, He learned from her that "he is doomed to have his mother die and father scream in agony by his own undoing." His parents are pleading outside the cage pleading for him to get out trying to convince him its nonsense. He then asks you to help him by getting a specific sword and sheild his parents can use to defend themselves from him in case he's freed. So you go to the blacksmith he told you the sword is at. Unfortunately, the blacksmith needs a little convincing and I decided to woo him for the sword rather than injure him or worse. Basically, the wooing leads to more than you would expect. Afterwards, you learn that the sheild is in the possession of a bandit gang. You find the hideout, kill the gang and return to the man in the cage. You explain what you had to do to get it saying it was more trouble than it was worth. The parents then reveal upon hearing what you done that the man in the cage was their adopted son! The blacksmith was his father and the bandit leader was his mother. So you basically hilariously fufilled the prophecy to the dismay of the caged man who's basically in shock of the revelation.

D

Deleted member

I read these in their voices I'm dying
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Language warning for the replies though

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Figured out how to get Smash Wii U mods working in CEMU. It's way easier than doing it on console and the general process has been made easier since I messed around with mods initially.

D

Deleted member

Have I mention I became Isekai trash already?
54a12dec-6acf-44b6-9acf-dcffe9547679.gif

Rminder goblin sl*yer is racist propaganda created by humans, goblins are in fact accepting, live in peace with direwolves, revere a slime as their god and are also ****ing ripped

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I found Jakob in Draglia
Capture+_2018-10-17-09-38-03.png

Have I mention I became Isekai trash already?
View attachment 170315
Rminder goblin sl*yer is racist propaganda created by humans, goblins are in fact accepting, live in peace with direwolves, revere a slime as their god and are also ****ing ripped
any real reason to do that to the word Slayer or was that part of the joke

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why did they turn Sonic into an anime girl?
That's a sexless slime and he's a guy.
But idk it's a LN adaptation, what did you expect?
I thought it was Orcs you liked, not Goblins.
Both deserve rights though
I found Jakob in Draglia
View attachment 170316

any real reason to do that to the word Slayer or was that part of the joke
I refuse to spell out the name of a murderous racist
Rigurdo.png

Look at him, Goblins are good monsters and they deserve equal rights!

D

Deleted member

That's a sexless slime and he's a guy.
But idk it's a LN adaptation, what did you expect?

Both deserve rights though

I refuse to spell out the name of a murderous racist
View attachment 170317
Look at him, Goblins are good monsters and they deserve equal rights!
You're the most lewd "non-lewd" person I've ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom