• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Joke: Having terribly user-unfriendly algorithms that make it hard for content creators to maintain stable income even with a workhorse schedule

Woke: Just shut the servers down, that'll teach 'em to get a real job lmao

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chrono was just tossing the piss. lol
...Now I feel like an idiot posting that image onto all the Discord channels I'm part of to let people know that the social experiment thing was the cause.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well I didn't expect Youtube to just die tonight. :laugh:

I guess I'm not surprised that the 'net's freaking out over it already. I'd probably be with that crowd if I were a young teen when this happened, but now I'd at worst just be very concerned (and a bit miffed) only if this lasted for several days, especially without any official word of what caused it, or any estimation of when it'll be over with.

I think this situation is the most interesting thing I've seen today lol, especially considering that the last episode of Halloween Wars that I watched just earlier really sucked (I was impressed with a grand total of two sculptures throughout the entire episode, the competition consisting of two different phases, and four teams remaining to participate in them).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

:ultyounglink:: Ganon, you picked the wrong day to **** with me.
The lack of a comma very much changes the context.
Well they're dead now so y'all know what went down lol.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So you're telling me that a special episode is as waste of time?

Then I guess Raw 25 was a "waste of time" seeing numerous legends return
I mean, RAW 25 was pretty bad too.

I'd care more about legends returning if they used them well. It was cool seeing all of Evolution together but there wasn't really a point to it, nor did it advance current storylines. Now, Edge was actually used well since he got involved with the Becky/Charlotte feud and Becky was great there. Mysterio coming back for real was fine too. Taker basically hyped up to return only to say like 3 words at the end then leave was hilariously stupid.

RAW 1000 a couple years ago a lot more meat to it, despite it also being a celebration episode.
Wait, Youtube shut it's own access off to viewers as a part of social experiment?

........Well, I didn't see that coming.

I'm none too knowledgeable on these sorts of experiments, so...I hope this benefits the site and it's development?
It's an old message from years ago I posted as a joke.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's see here....more errors, or will I be able to share some spooky music (from a great game) here for the season?

EDIT: Spooky music it is. Enjoy, folks.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah Youtube is working for me as well.

Chrono.

This **** is tight.
...How did it leak though?

EDIT: Oh nvm it's not a leak, Nintendo themselves sent it out apparently?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Was about to share this before YT crashed as part of the music sharing thingy :V

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Now that youtube is up...

Could anyone tell me the music playing in the background in each section of this video?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZx5Ase4aHA

It's called "History of FOX in competitive super smash bros." and there is REALLY cool background music playing during each section in the video, but I'm not sure what each song is called nor do I know the genre in which each song belongs to. Would someone like to help me figure out what genre or even specific song is playing in each part of the video? Because I'm very curious haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom