• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man this blog is bad.

How you gonna drop new info like that without caps and just posting the old video that's been there June?
Sakurai is doing this on purpose and I don’t like it

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nah you don’t realize the hoops that they’ll go through to get them banned.
Same kinda hoops that cause a bunch of scrawny nerds to tote around a television that's old enough to drink to play a game old enough to legally **** in 40 of the 50 US states?

tenor.png

I ain't new here fam.

Well that’s an interesting device.
Think of it as a fancy Glade plug-in.

If I don't miss my guess, the bit Pumpkaboo stabbed herself on is a small spike in the center of some warmers that you jam your wax onto to hold it in place.

Mine lacks that. Just has a ceramic bowl you drop the cube into.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A simple horror story in three images
Screenshot_20181012-005751~2.png

Screenshot_20181012-005755~2.png

Screenshot_20181012-005759~2.png
[/Quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want a detailed explanation of how Artoria concieved Morded :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
I want a detailed explanation of how Artoria concieved Morded :V
One day, Merlin gave Arthuria a special thing to let her appear as a man. During that time, Morgana stole her special fluid while Arthuria was disguised as a man.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One day, Merlin gave Arthuria a special thing to let her appear as a man. During that time, Morgana stole her special fluid while Arthuria was disguised as a man.

"Merlin, get me my ****"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Reminder the Fate series started as ***** video games with sex scenes galore
The worst part is that they weren't going to be in there originally.
You actually read it and the writing takes a nosedive into a flaming dumpster.

I've long since left that fanbase, but man.
I don't think I'll ever forget "educated prostitute" and "defenseless anus."

D

Deleted member

It wasn't Nasu who wrote the sex scenes, just goes to show how much of an afterthought they really were.
"Merlin, get me my ****"
Now imagine that with a heavy british accent and you have Fate canon

Chrono.

Oh hey we got anime Youtuber beef now cause that's a thing I guess, thanks Youtube recs.

Basement is lowkey annoying tho so watching a video dunking on him sounds good rn.

But also why even skip Jojo parts idgi.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh hey we got anime Youtuber beef now cause that's a thing I guess, thanks Youtube recs.

Basement is lowkey annoying tho so watching a video dunking on him sounds good rn.

Mother's Basement is best when he analyzes OPs and not analyzing things he knows nothing about.

D

Deleted member

The whole video is a joke, people taking it completely seriously is hilarious to me.
And even as someone who would tell anyone who wants to watch Jojo to NOT skip parts, this whole "don't skip parts REEEEEE" elitism has become really annoying.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The whole video is a joke, people taking it completely seriously is hilarious to me.
And even as someone who would tell anyone who wants to watch Jojo to NOT skip parts, this whole "don't skip parts REEEEEE" elitism has become really annoying.
Ehhhhhh not a fan of the 'reee' meme as it's that 'autistic screeching' meme. Also although I think Part 1 is outright bad and can be skipped, skipping is more of a choice as the first 4 parts are easily available with 5 getting a good translation more easy to find too now

Chrono.

I mean get that (and the video addresses it), but any random joe who runs into the video and doesn't really know Basement is probably not gonna see it as him just goofing around and will take it seriously.

Obviously, whether you skip parts or not is up to you and Jojo fandom being awful about it to newcomers has been a thing for years now.
Ehhhhhh not a fan of the 'reee' meme as it's that 'autistic screeching' meme. Also although I think Part 1 is outright bad and can be skipped, skipping is more of a choice as the first 4 parts are easily available with 5 getting a good translation more easy to find too now
I feel part 2 is the most skippable one as I'd argue is the most standalone of them all.

Part 1 and 3 are always gonna be relevant in some fashion, but part 3 (imo) is long and can drag so I don't blame anyone skipping sections of it, I know I did.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How can you skip a part where Speedwagon is in it?

Real talk here.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean get that (and the video addresses it), but any random joe who runs into the video and doesn't really know Basement is probably not gonna see it as him just goofing around and will take it seriously.

Obviously, whether you skip parts or not is up to you and Jojo fandom being awful about it to newcomers has been a thing for years now.

I feel part 2 is the most skippable one as I'd argue is the most standalone of them all.

Part 1 and 3 are always gonna be relevant in some fashion, but part 3 (imo) is long and can drag so I don't blame anyone skipping sections of it, I know I did.
Part 5 is skippable too as it doesn't get referenced in future parts unlike 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom