• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Got to Goron's Village in Ocarina of Time today. I seriously enjoy this game and am loving it so far. It feels immersive and I love the adventure feel to it. This is the farthest I have been, and I will definitely keep pushing until I complete this game.
That is the spirit!

Push harder soldier!

Chrono.

Got to Goron's Village in Ocarina of Time today. I seriously enjoy this game and am loving it so far. It feels immersive and I love the adventure feel to it. This is the farthest I have been, and I will definitely keep pushing until I complete this game.
OoT's always a great time, glad you're enjoying it!

Gets even better when you get to the Adult arc.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No, I do not see it.
0:25 dude
This is your first time playing OoT? Wow, it's the first time I ever hear of someone playing the game for the first time haha.

You're going to love it man. It's the game that defined my childhood and probably my favorite game of all time.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
W-wait, you've NEVER played Ocar-

Oh, that's great. :)
Good luck!
0:25 dude

This is your first time playing OoT? Wow, it's the first time I ever hear of someone playing the game for the first time haha.

You're going to love it man. It's the game that defined my childhood and probably my favorite game of all time.
Second time.
Was borrowing the gamecube version from a friend once, but as soon as I got to the Death Mountain section, he was like "oooh I need it back".

It was frustrating.

But now I own my own copy, so I can play it whenever I want.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Second time.
Was borrowing the gamecube version from a friend once, but as soon as I got to the Death Mountain section, he was like "oooh I need it back".

It was frustrating.

Oh nice. OG N64 version has always been my preferred way of playing OoT but I don't have my N64 around anymore.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People need to stop calling everything that comes out of Smash speculation as leaks. Leaks imply that they’re legit. They should be rumours until proven real.

D

Deleted member

*Intelligent Systems laughing manically from afar*
Second time.

It was frustrating.

That is some good stuff.

I never played Ocarina of Time unfortunately...
Nintendo please add N64, SNES and Gamecube games to Online!
*Intelligent Systems laughing manically from afar*
Oh, I am sure they will be nice.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I am sure they have a game in mind. They just need to plan it out or finish it.
I don't doubt that the team has outlined a bunch of concepts for a new game but the fact of the matter is that it never happens in the end. And it's a damn shame for a series with that much history to Nintendo.

There's always the possibility that they could have started development using the engine from FE Three Houses but that's me setting myself up for disappointment like I did before.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is so true it hurts. :(
That Kid Icarus part made me bust out laughing...then crying as I realized we still don’t have another Kid Icarus game

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well goodnight guys. Gotta go to my stupid job in the morning. I wish I could just call in sick for the rest of my shifts so I never have to go to work.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That Kid Icarus part made me bust out laughing...then crying as I realized we still don’t have another Kid Icarus game
I thought it was an unwritten rule that KI gets a new game every 20-25 years lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well goodnight guys. Gotta go to my stupid job in the morning. I wish I could just call in sick for the rest of my shifts so I never have to go to work.
You'll make it brother. Me and you since i'm working tomorrow as well. Thankfully my last full-time shift.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did you originate the line? Claim it?
Trademarked it?
I made a really vulgar reaction image for it of which I cannot post here because mods will burn me at the stake I assume
oh also
1517538304675.jpg
what series do you think enforces that motto dude

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I made a really vulgar reaction image for it of which I cannot post here because mods will burn me at the stake I assume
Oh, okay.
Read the manga and the moderators will allow you to use that image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Didn't think Mario Party would get match-ups like they are now. Mario Party Tournaments would be the dumbest thing ever and I'm willing to watch it for the salt.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Didn't think Mario Party would get match-ups like they are now. Mario Party Tournaments would be the dumbest thing ever and I'm willing to watch it for the salt.
Dude they've been a thing. Old and obscure Group LPers have been doing it for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom