• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This one tier list said DK had the best dice despite having 0’s on half the dice?
Having two tens + a chance to get five coins is nothing to sneeze at.

Plus from a utility standpoint it's fantastic. Certain character-specific dice are good at getting a specific number, but DK's are good at getting both extremes. Need to avoid a specific spot and run clear past it? Role and hope for a ten. Want to stay on the same spot to get the effect of the space (new item, coins, etc) again? Role it and hope for a zero. Because every character gets access to the normal 1-6 block as well as their own block, DK offers a great array of options for tons of super-specific circumstances.

Mario Party is serious business.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Plus from a utility standpoint it's fantastic. Certain character-specific dice are good at getting a specific number, but DK's are good at getting both extremes. Need to avoid a specific spot and run clear past it? Role and hope for a ten. Want to stay on the same spot to get the effect of the space (new item, coins, etc) again? Role it and hope for a zero. Because every character gets access to the normal 1-6 block as well as their own block, DK offers a great array of options for tons of super-specific circumstances.

Ok you make a good point.

D

Deleted member

He is the first member, of the DK crew.

No one messes with him and his dice.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A moderator is ignoring me?

Am I that evil?

D

Deleted member

No!

Not at all! :(
You do not understand.
I know you like me and I appreciate that, but I feel....

Evil to all of you guys. I feel like I am the antagonist of NintenZone and I really do not want to feel that.

:(

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I am sorry to be so adbrut, but can you answer my question please?
I'm not ignoring you, so please don't assume that. I've had a busy afternoon and I have been pre-occupied. And no, I'm not mad at you. But I needed to be blunt with you based on what happened earlier.

D

Deleted member

I don't want this for you. :(

Please stop, you deserve to be happy.
I do not deserve to be happy.
Gwen is right, I am a manipulative demon.
I will never forget what Gwen said about me, and how correct she is.
I'm not ignoring you, so please don't assume that. I've had a busy afternoon and I have been pre-occupied. And no, I'm not mad at you. But I needed to be blunt with you based on what happened earlier.
Oh, my apologies. I got worried for a moment.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering I have nobody to play with at home, I haven't been getting many party games like Mario Party or Tennis like I use to years ago with the exception of those with good online.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't believe it, not at all.

I'm worried for you, don't so this to yourself. :(

Thank you for actually caring. It is just, everyone expects me to be so perfect.

I can not. I really can not.

My only friend also moved, so guess what? I HAVE NO FRIENDS!

I got to go.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina’s :O expression is super adorable in SMP
Her idle animation is so good too. She floats upwards to stretch.

She always gets such good animations in Mario Party, they use a really good model for her in those games. Only thing I'd change is making her chin a bit sharper.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Thank you for actually caring. It is just, everyone expects me to be so perfect.

I can not. I really can not.

My only friend also moved, so guess what? I HAVE NO FRIENDS!

I got to go.
Wouldn't the first time. Probably won't be the last.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That’s really strange because I have a cloud backup of ARMS despite not having played the game in months...
Not really, it probably depends on your console's internet speed, and I just bought the membership, so it shouldn't be that weird.

What's weird is how Amazon needs my ID number in the address section... which I thought I did enter down, but I didn't so I have to cancel the order and do it again.

It's probably normal that I couldn't see my ID number and phone number on the order list due to privacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom