• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:

Chrono.

I hate Banksy and think he's the epitome of self important, pretentious artists.

But this is hilarious.
Though that piece may now have just doubled or tripled in value.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>mrw I enter Smashboards's social thread today

Okay but real talk, you don't gotta reply to every comment.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you suddenly want to rewrite an entire story that you already rewrited many times before and you won't know if you be able to finish or even start this new draft at all.

Some peoples say that having alot of imagination is a blessing, but sometime, it can be a curse disguised as said blessing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>When you suddenly want to rewrite an entire story that you already rewrited many times before and you won't know if you be able to finish or even start this new draft at all.

Some peoples say that having alot of imagination is a blessing, but sometime, it can be curse disguised as said blessing.
Having a lot of imagination is a blessing though.
Thanks.

I just hope that no one is mad at me for overreacting. Overreacting is like my thing in this thread.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Having a lot of imagination is a blessing though.

Thanks.

I just hope that no one is mad at me for overreacting. Overreacting is like my thing in this thread.
Allow me to disagree then.

Sometime, I just wish I could stop getting ideas and stay focused with what I already have.

But since I'm a sheep, I'm going to try to write a new draft for one of my story, so, let's see if I can make a story that combine FNAF, Silent Hill, Resident Evil & Marble Hornet elements and still make some sense out of this madness I just described.

Wish me luck, I need it, I need all of it.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I hope Smash Ultimate's online has considerably less smirking Miis. They were abundant in Smash 4, and most of them weren't pleasant to play with.

D

Deleted member

Allow me to disagree then.

Sometime, I just wish I could stop getting ideas and stay focused with what I already have.

But since I'm a sheep, I'm going to try to write a new draft for one of my story, so, let's see if I can make a story that combine FNAF, Silent Hill, Resident Evil & Marble Hornet elements and still make some sense out of this madness I just described.

Wish me luck, I need it, I need all of it.
I hope your story goes well.

I used to type stories that were like hundreds of pages long.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Some peoples say that having alot of imagination is a blessing, but sometime, it can be a curse disguised as said blessing.
That's not creativity that's just procrastination.

D

Deleted member

I know how that feels.
*One day until deadline*
*Has cool new idea for it but requires a complete rewriting*
4e3a4a3d-a14c-4c51-bfeb-9b77bd6eb281.png

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Have you ever imagined what would happen if Isekai got a special cinematic crossover like the Marvel movies like to do?

Well...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yep, it's a thing!

Re:Zero, Konosuba, Overlord, and Tanya the Evil are the featured isekais for this special crossover anime. I've only seen Re:Zero and Konosuba of the four, but I'm still looking forward to it. I'd love to see more Rem and Megumin.

It hasn't been specified what the premise for this anime is. It could be one with serious tone, or it could potentially be something comedic. If it's the latter, I think it has the potential to be a fun Carnival Phantasm-like show where it parodies those four isekais and even features character interactions between the series.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Fridge is defrosting again

Not this time, ****er

*blasts the living **** of the ducts with a blow dryer*

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since I've been on a Ratchet and Clank mood for a bit, I've been looking into some of the OSTs again. OG Black Water City was a banger.

That build up before the beat drops gets the hype started.

OG/UYA Kerwan's still the best theme in the series though.

Holy ****, Dante is now Michael Jackson
The King of Style.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Mixed Realty becomes even more real, than you can make your waifus near you interacting with you in real life.

Have fun with Mixed Reality folks. It is a lot like VR.
Have you ever imagined what would happen if Isekai got a special cinematic crossover like the Marvel movies like to do?

Well...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yep, it's a thing!

Re:Zero, Konosuba, Overlord, and Tanya the Evil are the featured isekais for this special crossover anime. I've only seen Re:Zero and Konosuba of the four, but I'm still looking forward to it. I'd love to see more Rem and Megumin.

It hasn't been specified what the premise for this anime is. It could be one with serious tone, or it could potentially be something comedic. If it's the latter, I think it has the potential to be a fun Carnival Phantasm-like show where it parodies those four isekais and even features character interactions between the series.
This could be a very interesting collaboration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's not creativity that's just procrastination.
The worse part is that you're right in some way

To expand on that post you quoted however, the story I just talked about was one I abandonned for a long time to focus on other project. I'm the kind of guy who can easily lost his focus when dealing with too much stuff, me being a perfectionist who want that every plot point make sense before I write said story doesn't help at all, I end up writting more notes than anything else, and thus, some story get put in the back so that others can receive more attention.

I realized also that I'm not that great at writting a story with dialogues and all that, instead, I'm better at writting the world where the story focus and the character that live in said world. I can't remember how it's called, but I think there is name for this type of writter who focus on world building and such.

Tho, yeah, as much I like to deny it, I do end up putting alot of my work "for later" and not advance it all in the worst case, and for that, I give you that point.
I know how that feels.
*One day until deadline*
*Has cool new idea for it but requires a complete rewriting*
View attachment 168461
You have deadline?

My life seem simple compared to yours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yellowlord Yellowlord you are right, maybe Dyllybirdy is a good friend after all and I am just overreacting.

Overreacting is literally my middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom