• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Whew!

Finally completed this Tempest Trials!

I managed to do 20k in a single day! It made up for how inactive I was with the TT these past few days!

Now I can focus more on Nero Fest in Fate/GO and completing some more Chain Challenges!

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Welp
I just quit my job
So now it'll just be job searching, getting ready for my professional engineering test, and occasionally contributing here I guess

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah it's a cool looking mask I'm kinda sad he didn't wear it longer lol.
Hidden files in The Lost Age suggested that Felix might have used his mask in that game but it never happened.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Welp
I just quit my job
So now it'll just be job searching, getting ready for my professional engineering test, and occasionally contributing here I guess
oh **** :/ sorry to hear dude

can't say much more than best of luck in that search, will be around for ya :V
Uhh don’t worry about it. lol
ya say stress so worrie does come initially ^-^'

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can't that argument be said about literally everyone else?

**** the elephants must make the economy bankrupt

uh wat? :V
But Turnips are mad profit and an economical staple in the series. It's like eating money. and turnips tastes like ****
wait does that make turnips the bitcoin of animal crossing

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But Turnips are mad profit and an economical staple in the series. It's like eating money. and turnips tastes like ****
wait does that make turnips the bitcoin of animal crossing
perfectly aware :V just saying if iguanas eat turnpis all herbeivores will eat them, and the big eaters of them would ruin the economy :V
ya say that but my brother is a great cook and works wonders with turnip in dishes, he bought like hundreds of them to pickle in our basement a long time ago and a majority of them are still god damn in there, do taste good too

if bitcoin was a stockmarket influx ya

D

Deleted member

It is best that you eat both plant and meat in my opinion.

I mean we are omnivores.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It is best that you eat both plant and meat in my opinion.

I mean we are omnivores.
We all decide whatever we think is best in our diet, or what we have been told by a nutritionist. Besides, Vegan or Vegetarians find ways to get what they lack from not eating meat, from what I have heard. And they seem even healtier.

Kind of random to bring it up.

D

Deleted member

We all decide whatever we think is best in our diet, or what we have been told by a nutritionist. Besides, Vegan or Vegetarians find ways to get what they lack from not eating meat, from what I have heard. And they seem even healtier.

Kind of random to bring it up.
It was just the thing Natz~ and Kon brought up about how they are carnivores.

Vegetables are healthy, but protein is really important. You can be vegan and have a certain protein carrying vegetable item, but

Also, there are a lot of unhealthy meats.

... Yes, you do have a point that most meats are unhealthy. :p

If you go vegan, I will not care. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder how it is for people that call themselves "Carnivores" aside from high as heck cholesterol.

But oh well.
Anyone who calls them a carnivore is ****ing stupid. You can’t get everything you need to from solely meat. You need fruit, vegetables, etc to get the rest. They’d be incredibly unhealthy.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who calls them a carnivore is ****ing stupid. You can’t get everything you need to from solely meat. You need fruit, vegetables, etc to get the rest. They’d be incredibly unhealthy.
You are so right.

In general eating way more meat than plants is not good. Meat does help you though, especially the healthy kind of meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I wonder how it is for people that call themselves "Carnivores" aside from high as heck cholesterol.

But oh well.
i call myself a carnivore :V mostly cause i love meat, but i don't eat solely meat at all

hell we don't have any red meat at home, mainly chicken, fish, white meats and stuff
It was just the thing Natz~ and Kon brought up about how they are carnivores.

Vegetables are healthy, but protein is really important. You can be vegan and have a certain protein carrying vegetable item, but

Also, there are a lot of unhealthy meats.

... Yes, you do have a point that most meats are unhealthy. :p

If you go vegan, I will not care. :p
we were talking about wolves lol, not actual in real life

hell konnie pretty much nearly eats a vegtable diet

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
i call myself a carnivore :V mostly cause i love meat, but i don't eat solely meat at all

hell we don't have any red meat at home, mainly chicken, fish, white meats and stuff
xD Then you are just calling yourself that because you LIKE eat meat from time to time, right? Not every single day. :> That's pretty normal. When I get meat in tacos, like, ACTUAL mexican tacos, it is glory inside a tortilla.

D

Deleted member

xD Then you are just calling yourself that because you LIKE eat meat from time to time, right? Not every single day. :> That's pretty normal. When I get meat in tacos, like, ACTUAL mexican tacos, it is glory inside a tortilla.
I love Mexican food.
Mexican Tacos taste great.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That’s very good of you!
not like i actually have any choice lol

our diets are pretty much limited by konnie :V him being the major breadwinner and cook, but ya its all tasty so its good to me -3-
basically lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom