• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Well...my place of work wants to keep me.
Offered to bump me up from 65k salary to 80k
The company president wants to meet tomorrow, and I agreed to the meeting

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well...my place of work wants to keep me.
Offered to bump me up from 65k salary to 80k
The company president wants to meet tomorrow, and I agreed to the meeting
So, you gonna buy Premium to the whole thread, right? :4pacman:

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Entry level engineering.
If any of you guys are in high school or younger (heck, even undeclared in college)...I implore you to consider a STEM field

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When did Nia and Morag go to a gay bar?

No but seriously I never came across this scene in the game but they look so cute here.

1537163513438m.jpg

D

Deleted member

Man, time flies way too fast.

Good night everyone. I hope everyone has a good night.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Entry level engineering.
If any of you guys are in high school or younger (heck, even undeclared in college)...I implore you to consider a STEM field
Way ahead of you dude.
Nuclear Energy is an untapped minefield of careers because of the second boom that's coming in for it thanks to fusion energy. I'm in one of the best states period for that field, gonna take full advantage of that bad boy if everything goes to plan. :090:

D

Deleted member

Way ahead of you dude.
Nuclear Energy is an untapped minefield of careers because of the second boom that's coming in for it thanks to fusion energy. I'm in one of the best states period for that field, gonna take full advantage of that bad boy if everything goes to plan. :090:
Oh. If it all goes to plan, I am sure your life will be successful.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh. If it all goes to plan, I am sure your life will be successful.
Maybe. The only problem is the one big university is the only one in the state who offers the field. If I can't get accepted, my plans gotta shift. Oak Ridge is one hell of a lab. If you can get an internship there (it's either there or TVA or Southern Nuclear) for research you're ****ing set.

Are we ready for the salt mine tomorrow that is Nintendo's Online Service.....
Not even gonna get it until like mid-late December so no not really.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh btw Will Will you said that fictional species aren't in Animal Crossing and I was about to agree with you...

But then I remembered

Also Tom Nook is a tanuki in Japan.

Which explains both his name and how he has the balls to sell me those house upgrades.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In terms of diets,

I hear salt keeps you young. Just look at Sakurai he knows he to get salt all the time, and looks younger by the year.
:p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In terms of diets,

I hear salt keeps you young. Just look at Sakurai he knows he to get salt all the time, and looks younger by the year.
Oh hey, look at that.

There are more salt vampires.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How would you all react if Geno was actually coming to Smash as the second Square character Verge is sure of and he's not on the base roster but...

Day 1 DLC for pre ordering. With him available for purchase as well but for an additional price if you didn't preorder.

I'd be hyped!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh btw Will Will you said that fictional species aren't in Animal Crossing and I was about to agree with you...

But then I remembered

That's not exactly on the same level as a Yoshi, who isn't deeply rooted in folklore. If Bigfoot showed up, it'd be kind of a "no ****" situation since it's a popular mythos.

Chrono.

We got a new KH3 trailer and it looks ****ing amazing.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jira gonna show you how we evict mother****ers in this town.
Mr. Resetti but he's Godzilla

>Big Hero 6
oh **** marvel up in this hoe- oh wait it's the disney one. that was their mistake, then.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy ****.

So much is going on here.

Big Hero 6 looks clean af

-That scene of them on the Bridge eating Ice Cream...

-ROXAS

-Pirates looks awesome

-The Keyblade war draws near...

Dark Riku?

Dark Aqua?

So many things are happening...

Looks so good!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Holy ****.

So much is going on here.

Big Hero 6 looks clean af

-That scene of them on the Bridge eating Ice Cream...

-ROXAS

-Pirates looks awesome

-The Keyblade war draws near...

Dark Riku?

Dark Aqua?

So many things are happening...

Looks so good!
Dark Riku again? I thought after DDD that wouldn't happen.
Oh cool Roxas will exist still.
Honestly, I'm going to continue not understand the plot still. Way to much stuff going in KH that I doubt even the writers know whats going on. Doesn't make it less enjoyable as as its kind of always been like that. Just don't expect all the answers and expect some of the answers to be ********

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I can't believe they added Karl Marx to Kingdom Hearts 3!

---

If you liked this post, please support my Patreon to access posts early. Higher tiers even get a chance to be included in the credits at the bottom of every post!

POST CREDITS:
  • alek poster's mom
  • ShinyLegendary

Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In terms of diets,

So now that I'm on a low sodium diet am I going to age rapidly?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Lol, I already made the first superboss my *****, I killed him 4 four times in a row and I haven't die once to him.

I just finished also all the drivers affinity chart, I think I'm going to do the others superbosses, and once I am done, new game + baby.
Everybody is talking about the special unlockable art of proto Rex and Pyra but nobody is talking about FLOOFY CAT

So... Nia used to have similar hair style of Pandoria? It some what makes more sense if I have to be honest here base on her personality

It is funny to think that Minecraft has more sales than all of the Original Playstation, All of the Fire Emblem Games ( Not counting Heroes ), XC2 sales and Wii U sales combined. :laugh:
It is funny because your comparison is very very odd lol.
You are comparing Minecraft... a 2011 game, it's on every platform, played by million and millions of gamers. One of the game that started the battle royale genre

Compare to "Original Playstation"? Of what?

All FE games... where they never sell good... and FE Awakening (2013) being the best barely reached to 2 million (If I am not wrong)... XC2, just came out late last year, still getting DLCs, and barely reached 1.5 million sales...

How is this even a comparison even you combine them?lol

D

Deleted member

So.
Is this the thread where we talk about how much we cried after playing through Torna: The Golden Country? Because uh... Yeah.

Honestly, if you really ever needed a reason why Rex should be in Ultimate, Torna gave you a HUGE reason. Jin, Lora and the rest better be trophies.

Just... ****, man. I don't think I've ever felt that much in the end since Super Paper Mario, dude. I don't even know what to say.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When did Nia and Morag go to a gay bar?

No but seriously I never came across this scene in the game but they look so cute here.

View attachment 165068
Wait, so you didn't finish Sheba's quest? Or perhaps you just skipped the cutscenes, I often do that when I don't have time or when I do these quest again in NG+.

And oh no... seeing this scene with Nia and Moag with swimsuit costume will be super awkward...
So.
Is this the thread where we talk about how much we cried after playing through Torna: The Golden Country? Because uh... Yeah.
Man, I want to know how it feels but... pretty sure that most people didn't cry on XC2 story... but Torna DLC? I can guess that... if you haven't finish XC2 before playing the DLC (Or reach to a certain part of the chapter), yeah you will... but I bet that for those who already played XC2 ...nah... but hey I haven't finish the game so I could be wrong and end up like you lol.

Honestly, if you really ever needed a reason why Rex should be in Ultimate, Torna gave you a HUGE reason. Jin, Lora and the rest better be trophies.

Just... ****, man. I don't think I've ever felt that much in the end since Super Paper Mario, dude. I don't even know what to say.
I want Rex in Ultimate but I don't think having Torna DLC being good should be the reason lol, and hell, more like we should have Addam and Mythra in Smash Ultimate lol. But that's just me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Chaddam in Smash is the choice of the Truly Woke

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, if I may for a quick moment. Hopefully mods don't persecute me for this, but I gotta let it all out man.

HUGO WAS A REAL ****ING MVP AT THE END.
MANS KILLED HIMSELF TO SAVE ADDAM FROM BEING BURNT INTO PIECES.

**** NIALL, HE WISHES HE WOULD BE A SMIDGE GOOD AS HUGO WAS FOR BEING MOR ARDAIN'S EMPEROR.

WHERE ARE MY HUGO BOYS AND GIRLS AT?!

AAAAAH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom