• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Well that's the fun of it. Since assuming the roster is on the larger end, you'd have more characters considered from Marvel than usual.
Yeah right.

You'd get the MCU and MAYBE some X-Men/Fantastic Four.

I don't have much hope for anything beyond that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well that's the fun of it. Since assuming the roster is on the larger end, you'd have more characters considered from Marvel than usual.
Depends on what you mean by larger end. It's strange that every fighter now except Smash Bros. is going on the market of making a low roster and then slowly building it over time, which is pretty scummy IMO. It'd be pretty hard to balance out heroes, villains, and other stuff with just something as low as 20.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gonna go up to my bed now, but I'll try finish grinding for jewels in KHUx and by then, we should hit the last hour of VG and I'll dump my last 400 flags.

Yet another late night, hoo boy.

This is the first VG I really got into and kept up with. Regardless of what happens, I hope everyone taking part had as much fun and excitement as I did

Let's all do our best!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

It's gonna be a close one.

-If Ephraim overperforms, Veronica gets the multiplier and wins
-If he moderately underperforms, we get Same Hell, but Veronica will probably win that too since she's got the bigger army and Team Veronica hasn't had the multipliers to spend flags, so we're just gonna dump them all in the last hour regardless.
-If Ephraim strongly underperforms, he gets the last multiplier. He'll probably be close enough though that he could just about sweep the win from Veronica

It's anyone's game at this point.
If Ephraim overshoots

I will

LITERALLY

DRINK WATER

D

Deleted member

Yeah right.

You'd get the MCU and MAYBE some X-Men/Fantastic Four.

I don't have much hope for anything beyond that.
Depends on what you mean by larger end. It's strange that every fighter now except Smash Bros. is going on the market of making a low roster and then slowly building it over time, which is pretty scummy IMO. It'd be pretty hard to balance out heroes, villains, and other stuff with just something as low as 20.
I'm just saying hypothetically. Of course I'm not holding out for anything after MvCI.

Still, I think it's FAR easier to make a roster out of Marvel characters than DC characters.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm just saying hypothetically. Of course I'm not holding out for anything after MvCI.

Still, I think it's FAR easier to make a roster out of Marvel characters than DC characters.
DC could be just as easy as a Marvel fighting game (excluding Injustice of course)

D

Deleted member

DC could be just as easy as a Marvel fighting game (excluding Injustice of course)
Marvels' definitely easier to work with though from what I know from both publishers. Even when they adapt an obscure character that only comic geeks would know it works out a lot better IMO.

And really, I think that marvel just has a better selection of relatively popular characters too. For instance, IMO, Marvel heroes tend to have a better gallery of villains. Most villains people think of from DC are just from Batman's rogue gallery. Which to be fair, is still a good selection.

TEAM EPHRAIM!
ATTACK!!!!!!
So how does this work? I haven't played FEH in ages.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Delete this, my internet made me think it didn't go through.
Well let's see if I was making the roster and I wasn't a cash money hungry business boy I'd do about 45 characters, and make 10 of those villains for villainy stuff. The rest are a batch of whatever. Some Avengers, some X-Men, some random punks.

AVENGERS
  1. Captain America
  2. Iron Man
  3. Hulk
  4. Thor
  5. Hawkeye
  6. Black Widow
  7. Ant Man (tbh make it the Lang one, I like his outfit)
  8. Black Panther
  9. Spider-Man
  10. Captain Marvel
  11. Ms. Marvel
  12. Dr. Stange
  13. Agent Venom rip my homeboy
  14. Star-Lord
  15. Nova
X-MEN
  1. Wolverine
  2. The Beast
  3. Rogue
  4. Storm
  5. Phoenix
  6. Cyclops
  7. Quicksilver (evan peters one specifically, because that's like the best one)
  8. Scarlet Witch
  9. Silver Samurai
  10. Iceman
FANTASTIC FOUR
  1. Mr. Fantastic
  2. The Thing
  3. Human Torch

"Who the **** are these guys?"
  1. Daredevil
  2. Punisher
  3. Ghost Rider
  4. Luke Cage
  5. Moon Knight
  6. Iron Fist
  7. Namor
VILLAINS
  1. Venom
  2. Green Goblin
  3. Kraven the Hunter
  4. Doctor Doom
  5. Magneto
  6. Dormammu
  7. Abomination
  8. Loki
  9. Ultron
  10. Thanos
I may be forgetting "obvious" characters, but that's just how big Marvel is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvels' definitely easier to work with though from what I know from both publishers. Even when they adapt an obscure character that only comic geeks would know it works out a lot better IMO.

And really, I think that marvel just has a better selection of relatively popular characters too. For instance, IMO, Marvel heroes tend to have a better gallery of villains. Most villains people think of from DC are just from Batman's rogue gallery. Which to be fair, is still a good selection.

So how does this work? I haven't played FEH in ages.
Batman has the best rogue gallery when it comes to just one hero, but Marvel has the overall better villains (weird how DC villains outside of Batman other than Lex Luthor and Deathstroke aren’t that important)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ephraim has the last multiplier which was to be expected. So it's gonna be a close one.

Regardless of your team, y'all know what to do.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In case we get same hell or even a multiplier for Veronica.

You have my thanks.
**** EPH HAS A 7.5 MULT IN THE LAST ROUND.

WE'RE ABOUT TO GET ****ED BY THE THIRTEEN INCH BLACK RUBBER MULTIPLIER.
GoodWastefulKodiakbear-small_transparency.gif

ALL HANDS.

BURN YOUR BATTLE FLAGS.

BURN ALL THE ****ING BATTLE FLAGS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Whenever one team has the last multiplier, that team always wins.

Don't say it's a close one, just be honest and admit defeat.

And this comes from someone on Team Veronica.
Normally I'd agree, but the math may be on our side for once.

Apparently Team Vero is astronomically larger than Team Eph. If Eph is running short of flags - and they've been getting nothing but mults all day, they may be - then we have a slim hope.

However, during the previous hour Eph rose over three billion points while we barely rose one. If that repeats this hour, we're hosed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t care who wins cause I lost twice...R.I.P. in Peace to my heroes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lucina and Lyn won this voting gauntlet...in my heart

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Vero can legit tank this, probably it will be 51G vs 51G +1 at this point; close af.

At least I did my part.
Screenshot_20180910-213428.jpg

I still have 200 flags, ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom