• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The last of my flags are gone too. Hope the daughter wins, but I'm fine with either.

If she loses, I'll assume it's my bad luck as of late in this game kicking in again. I've had to spend more money than I'd like to keep up with my unit's needs lately.

Meanwhile, in KHUx, Ava is about to come home without be spending a cent and having not played the game in months.

Maybe that's a sign...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Apparently acoustic metal is a thing.
It's pretty neat.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
You mean we have to talk about something in the thread that's dedicated about the thing?
I’m not talking about me being off-topic, I’m talking about them threatening to shut down the thread because of a couple of people were making relevant jokes alongside intelligent discussion. Quit trying to be a smart ass when you are just an ass.

EDIT: Just noticed your asshole comments were partially sarcastic, but now that I’ve acknowledged that, you can’t use it against me in an argument. ****ing goteem.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, bragging aside: ****ing props to Team VeroVero, you clearly had the bigger army and Eph literally needed to align the stars to win and they did, that makes the victory kinda bittersweet due bull**** multipliers but at least it was a memorable clash.

D

Deleted member

Ok, bragging aside: ****ing props to Team VeroVero, you clearly had the bigger army and Eph literally needed to align the stars to win and they did, that makes the victory kinda bittersweet due bull**** multipliers but at least it was a memorable clash.
Bandwagoning.
GG Team Veronica, without those heavy multipliers you would of stomped our faces.
At least Veronica got a cool Brave Form. Hopefully she gets more.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anyway, with bad news comes good news, at least for me.

Screenshot_20180911-050323.png

Screenshot_20180911-050327.png

It's time to be a REAL Dandelion.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
View attachment 163285

Holy ****, you weren't kidding about that powercreep.
Oh you haven't even seen anything. See her effect description? That's not even half of it. The thing scrolls so fast I can't even read it in-game.

Remember when Weapon Refinery was first added to FE Heroes and people were making memes about Reinhardt getting a refine with a ton of stupid effects?

This is that, but unironically.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Those last second multipliers, man. Such a pain!

Still, congrats to Team Ephraim for the victory! You guys sure gave it your all!

On a different and more positive note, I finally beat all the Paralogue Chain Challenge sets on Lunatic! That also means...

I FINALLY beat the dreaded P. 11 & 12 set!

You don't know how much that particular Chain Challenge set on Lunatic annoyed me! First, you have a Brave Lyn to deal with in the first and second CYL maps. Then, you have to deal with a stupidly powerful Blue Mage on the first Performing Arts map that can easily kill one of your units on the first turn thanks to the help of PA!Azura and PA!Inigo nearby.

Myrrh was the unit that primarily carried me through the CYL maps so that I'd have enough to go through the PA maps before switching to another team. Now that she finally has Distant Counter and can utilize the Defense buffs from Tana's Fortify Fliers, she was able to tank and kill Brave Lyn on the first CYL map to make things easier, and she was also able to tank against that Firesweep Bow Archer in the CYL map to bait it away from my other fliers. Myrrh finally went down in the third CYL map, but by the end of it, she allowed Tana, Summer Takumi, and Legendary Ryoma to finish the rest of the job.

Then came the PA maps. All my fliers escaped the Blue Mage on the first turn, and Takumi killed it on the next turn. Ryoma went down to PA!Inigo after getting cornered, but Summer Takumi was able to get the last two kills. Summer Takumi also solo'd the second PA map, with Tana using Reposition every turn to keep him safe. Both went down on the third CYL map, but Takumi did PA!inigo before going down, and my second team of Brave Lyn + Reinhardt + PA!Azura + Flying Olivia finished it from there!

Phew, I'm glad I finally got all the Paralogue Chain Challenges on Lunatic done! The only Chain Challenges I still need to do on Lunatic are the story ones starting from Chapter 9-10 set onward.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The war has ended...and my waifus (plus Veronica) have fallen...Lucina and Lyn deserved better

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dude Red's joking about it too, lol.
Oh believe me. Legitimate category three fury storm (though decreasing).

But you're right, I can't be mad with my NZ fam over something like that.

Besides, if it was him I'd be sassing him about it too.

<medal description>
35429614_1863582113691620_157529573532106752_n.jpg

That thing almost singlehandedly invalidates my whole setup.

Just what the ****'s been going on in Daybreak Town?

ChikoLad ChikoLad
Can I have a link to Red's reddit post please?
Nah man, don't bother, it ain't that interesting.

Really loses something without the table flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom