• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Look at this goddamn design and tell me it isn't edgy
*looks at picture*

*looks at picture again*

*watches trailer*

By regular standards? Ehhhh maybe. By furry standards? I don't see any scars, piercings, or anything about his family being brutally murdered one by one in front of him, so from my minute level of awareness of furry plotlines and the closest equivalents out there this is nowhere near how far down the rabbit hole goes. It's average and maybe a bit of a show of restraint more than anything.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will become something beautiful if they reveal someone who is perfect for Smash
F8660B26-429B-41BA-80FD-DD573F1FDC3F.jpeg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If only Mahvel was still loved through Infinite
I still have faith that Marvel could create a solid standalone fighter instead of MvC. I mean, their current mobile fighter is doing okay.

But it's gacha so it means nothing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still have faith that Marvel could create a solid standalone fighter instead of MvC. I mean, their current mobile fighter is doing okay.

Gacha games won’t help Marvel getting another great fighting game that isn’t from Capcom or Lego (though Marvel is definitely having their games lead toward an amazing direction thanks to Spider-Man)

Chrono.

This reminds me Neatherrealm Studios made a WWE fighting game... On mobile.

It's basically WWE with a Mortal Kombat aesthetic.

It's also gacha.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Gacha games won’t help Marvel getting another great fighting game that isn’t from Capcom or Lego (though Marvel is definitely having their games lead toward an amazing direction thanks to Spider-Man)
Marvel doesn't make games alone. They could contact ArcSys or Namco for all we know.

This reminds me Neatherrealm Studios made a WWE fighting game... On mobile.

It's basically WWE with a Mortal Kombat aesthetic.

It's also gacha.
Name one mobile fighter that isn't gacha.
**** now i want an official street fighter II mobile

Chrono.

Name one mobile fighter that isn't gacha.
**** now i want an official street fighter II mobile
Street Fighter IV on mobile was just a port with no gacha stuff.

Ran like **** and balls though.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Street Fighter IV on mobile was just a port with no gacha stuff.

Ran like **** and balls though.
Never heard of it, now I'm curious. If it's SFIV then it was probably like pre-2015 which is probably trash.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Bah. Cheater.

Remind me of his stats, I'll math that one up later.
No supports or anything of note. Just lots and lots of damage boosts and defence debuffs. As many as you can reasonably add to him. Though if I did the calculations correctly, just Leon on his own with Odd Atk Wave and Chill Def active can knock out half of your team. :p

D

Deleted member

Pit? I like Pit, but an old man would survive but Pit would not if there was a situation where a sign said "WARNING, FALLING BOULDERS!".

D

Deleted member

I have not played Smash in a while because of FEH and Minecraft.
I better get to that soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel doesn't make games alone. They could contact ArcSys or Namco for all we know.
I know they don’t make their own games (they don’t have a company who’d make them games like DC does Warner Bros), but either Activision gets back to making Marvel games or they go to companies like Platinum Games to make games for their characters (still waiting on another X-Men game, or at the least Daredevil)

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind a pur Marvel fighter considering my selection of characters in MvC is almost always entirely of Marvel characters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

It's gonna be a close one.

-If Ephraim overperforms, Veronica gets the multiplier and wins
-If he moderately underperforms, we get Same Hell, but Veronica will probably win that too since she's got the bigger army and Team Veronica hasn't had the multipliers to spend flags, so we're just gonna dump them all in the last hour regardless.
-If Ephraim strongly underperforms, he gets the last multiplier. He'll probably be close enough though that he could just about sweep the win from Veronica

It's anyone's game at this point.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
No supports or anything of note. Just lots and lots of damage boosts and defence debuffs. As many as you can reasonably add to him. Though if I did the calculations correctly, just Leon on his own with Odd Atk Wave and Chill Def active can knock out half of your team. :p
Goddamn that is a spoopy bow boi. A worthy foe indeed.

However as long as his special's not up, three out of four dragons agree - a tree a day keeps the Brave Bow away.

[EDIT]: And since the conditions were presented as such previously, do note this is with Atk Wave and Chill Def ready and raring to go, as demonstrated below:

[EDIT 2]: If Tiki gets on a defense tile, even at full special charge Leon can't do much about it at short of asking her politely to leave:

1536632954864.png

I find that interesting since I honestly leverage Tiki the least.

It's gonna be a close one.

-If Ephraim overperforms, Veronica gets the multiplier and wins
-If he moderately underperforms, we get Same Hell, but Veronica will probably win that too since she's got the bigger army and Team Veronica hasn't had the multipliers to spend flags, so we're just gonna dump them all in the last hour regardless.
-If Ephraim strongly underperforms, he gets the last multiplier. He'll probably be close enough though that he could just about sweep the win from Veronica

It's anyone's game at this point.
I got enough flags to crank out a 200x multiplier for every remaining battle.

Prince might win, but best as I can I'm gonna make him work for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom