• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I forgot it was labor day. Anyway here's progress on my FF dude.

Untitled.png

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
But which site do you use as your EO wiki? :^)
Let me know when yours is up and running, and I'll use it for everything.

More seriously, the EO Wikia site is junk and I wouldn't use that even if I was really stuck. @wiki is pretty good (e.g. their EOIIU site), but it's in Japanese. I understand enough to get by, but for anyone else, Google Translate does an okayish job with it, when it's not mangling the class names. Enough that you can get the gist of what's being said, at least, but you're probably going to miss the more complex details on game mechanics and stuff.

...You know, I could just do my own. I have plenty of server space left over, and there aren't exactly any competitors on the English-speaking internet. Just need to get more than two people to look at it sometimes. :p

The only times that I use a "wikia" wiki is when there isn't a non-wikia wiki for that series(at least that I know of), like Xenoblade or Final Fantasy.
I suppose there is technically a general Square Enix wiki for the latter but it's rather empty.
Technically the Square Enix wiki (assuming you mean this one) is one of my sites too. :p I don't have anything to do with the content, though, I just manage the backend and hosting. So I can't really do much about it being empty when Square Enix isn't my area of expertise.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I know I made a bet with The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn on who we thought would be the next reveal for Smash Ultimate (which we both lost mind you lol) but I wanted to do another one only this time everyone places their bets. Assuming there's a Direct happening this month with a Smash reveal who's your prediction?

My prediction (and also a character that I happen to want) is Isaac whom I believe is being heavily teased since the August 8th Smash Direct.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Goddammit farmers, stop dying on me, I need you all to get me moneeeeeeeey

In other news, EOIII is fun.

PF9

Smash Lord
The Zelda series would make great subject matter for a power metal concept album, perhaps as a collaboration of various artists.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Jokes aside, I found game trailers, spoilers and highlights there :V
I'm not even joking, ******* is a psuedo gaming community. Its the perfect setup- whenever users get pissed at each other, they can vent their sexual frustrations away without going to a different site.

Right @Shishœ? :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lmao for real guys give your character prediction.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So I know I made a bet with The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn on who we thought would be the next reveal for Smash Ultimate (which we both lost mind you lol) but I wanted to do another one only this time everyone places their bets. Assuming there's a Direct happening this month with a Smash reveal who's your prediction?

My prediction (and also a character that I happen to want) is Isaac whom I believe is being heavily teased since the August 8th Smash Direct.
If it's a normal Direct, I'm betting Skull Kid or a Gen 7 Pokemon.

Someone who's pretty popular outside of the Smash fanbase and therefore, can fit in a Direct that's more vanilla rather than anything specific.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well you don't have to change your vote if someone else picked a character. Just saying.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well you don't have to change your vote if someone else picked a character. Just saying.
Well, still, here are my guesses.

General Direct: Either Skull Kid or a Gen 7 Pokemon (leaning towards Incineroar)

Smash Direct: Geno, Isaac and three Echoes (probably something like Isabelle, Ken and Shadow), with Geno specifically being the ending trailer.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I feel like Geno could be our next reveal.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, still, here are my guesses.

General Direct: Either Skull Kid or a Gen 7 Pokemon (leaning towards Incineroar)

Smash Direct: Geno, Isaac and three Echoes (probably something like Isabelle, Ken and Shadow), with Geno specifically being the ending trailer.
This makes sense to me. Also Felix echo fighter shown alongside Isaac reveal would be cool.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This makes sense to me. Also Felix echo fighter shown alongside Isaac reveal would be cool.
Felix isn't nearly popular enough to warrant an Echo Fighter. He'll probably be a palette swap.

"But Ricther..."

Richter is a third-party. Not to mention he comes from popular Castlevania games, so while him being in Smash is random, he's at least not obscure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Felix isn't nearly popular enough to warrant an Echo Fighter. He'll probably be a palette swap.

"But Ricther..."

Richter is a third-party. Not to mention he comes from popular Castlevania games, so while him being in Smash is random, he's at least not obscure.
Richter isn't in because of his popularity, or at least it's not the main reason. Simon's moveset is basically Richter's, so it makes sense to make Richter an Echo because it's already a moveset based on himself. that's why we'll never get trevor smh

D

Deleted member

Let me know when yours is up and running, and I'll use it for everything.

More seriously, the EO Wikia site is junk and I wouldn't use that even if I was really stuck. @wiki is pretty good (e.g. their EOIIU site), but it's in Japanese. I understand enough to get by, but for anyone else, Google Translate does an okayish job with it, when it's not mangling the class names. Enough that you can get the gist of what's being said, at least, but you're probably going to miss the more complex details on game mechanics and stuff.

...You know, I could just do my own. I have plenty of server space left over, and there aren't exactly any competitors on the English-speaking internet. Just need to get more than two people to look at it sometimes. :p

Technically the Square Enix wiki (assuming you mean this one) is one of my sites too. :p I don't have anything to do with the content, though, I just manage the backend and hosting. So I can't really do much about it being empty when Square Enix isn't my area of expertise.
Skill Sims have better data than the wikia tbh lol
The Etrian Wikia is good for when I forget names tho

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

"But Ricther..."

The GBA Golden Sun games each did over a million units. I don't think Felix is any less obscure than Ricther is.

Plus Felix has equal importance to Isaac in the Sun Saga.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Richter isn't in because of his popularity, or at least it's not the main reason. Simon's moveset is basically Richter's, so it makes sense to make Richter an Echo because it's already a moveset based on himself. that's why we'll never get trevor smh
Yet another reason why I think Richter will probably be the sole exception for Echo Fighters being hugely demanded by fans to be in Smash.\

Unless Sakurai throws another curveball by adding Mach Rider as a Falcon Echo

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

"But Ricther..."

Let me dream!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yet another reason why Richter will probably be the sole exception for Echo Fighters being hugely demanded by fans to be in Smash.\

Unless Sakurai throws another curveball by adding Mach Rider as a Falcon Echo
When was this?

Honestly dude I think your making arbitrary rules on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom