• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The GBA Golden Sun games each did over a million units. I don't think Felix is any less obscure than Ricther is.

Plus Felix has equal importance to Isaac in the Sun Saga.
The series in general has been pretty obscure since Dark Dawn, I think.

It's like Earthbound where decidated fans still remember it fondly, even though we haven't heard anything about it in years.

When was this?

Honestly dude I think your making arbitrary rules on the spot.
Whoops. Forgot to add the words "I think" to make it clear it's an opinion lol

It's fixed now

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The series in general has been pretty obscure since Dark Dawn, I think.

It's like Earthbound where decidated fans still remember it fondly, even though we haven't heard anything about it in years.

Whoops. Forgot to add the words "I think" to make it clear it's an opinion lol

It's fixed now
It's a dead series yes but Golden Sun is still like, super popular and tops just about every Smash poll out there. Felix as Isaac's echo makes sense given that. An easy to make echo who's as important as Isaac.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's a dead series yes but Golden Sun is still like, super popular and tops just about every Smash poll out there. Felix as Isaac's echo makes sense given that. An easy to make echo who's as important as Isaac.
They could also do what they did with Simon, where Isaac gets psynergy from Golden Sun the Lost Age.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm still doubtful at Felix being in the game.

Isaac himself makes sense given how requested he is, but I think Felix won't show up unless a notable chunk of Isaac's moveset comes from Felix's game, just like what happened with the Belmonts.

That's just my opinion though.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They could also do what they did with Simon, where Isaac gets psynergy from Golden Sun the Lost Age.
Yeah and Isaac & Felix already share pretty much the exact same stats in Golden Sun (using the same Psynergy and what have you) with the only difference being that Isaac is slightly faster and likewise Felix is a bit stronger/bulkier.
I'm still doubtful at Felix being in the game.

Isaac himself makes sense given how requested he is, but I think Felix won't show up unless a notable chunk of Isaac's moveset comes from Felix's game, just like what happened with the Belmonts.

That's just my opinion though.
Which is what I expect to happen really. Since the two GBA games are so closely tied together. And like I mentioned before Felix is just as important to Golden Sun as Isaac is so he makes more sense as an Echo Fighter than Ricther does.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Which is what I expect to happen really. Since the two GBA games are so closely tied together. And like I mentioned before Felix is just as important to Golden Sun as Isaac is so he makes more sense as an Echo Fighter than Ricther does.
Alternatively, Felix is an Alph :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Also Felix needs to have his theme separated from the Doom Dragon theme from Brawl.

As in like a new version of that song that's hopefully more faithful to the original. Too good to not have it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also Felix needs to have his theme separated from the Doom Dragon theme from Brawl.

As in like a new version of that song that's hopefully more faithful to the original. Too good to not have it.
Well if Isaac’s in he’ll more music so it could be possible

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well if Isaac’s in he’ll more music so it could be possible
Man there's a huge bucket list of songs from Golden Sun that need to be added if Isaac were in the game. Obv Isaac and Felix' battle themes but also...

- Venus Lighthouse
- Vale
- Sol Sanctum/Elemental Stars
- A theme incorporating all the Elemental Lighthouses
- Overworld from GS
- Saturos & Menardi Encounter Theme
- Saturos Battle Theme
- Trouble is Brewing (Alex' theme)
- Walking Forward with Determination
- Doom Dragon (separated as it's own theme)

Holy crap the list doesn't end lol. Plz Samurai don't disappoint.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh ****, that's screen capped. I don't even know why I enjoyed that so much.

Heh. Anyways I'm gonna go destroy these uplifted feelings now and play more of Mom 3.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I need to go the **** to sleep.

Wake up, heat up the leftover alligator, solve Abyssal mode before the buzzer.

That's the plan.

Get on board with the ****ing plan body.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Anyone else playing The Messenger, I'm really enjoying it right now, The Shopkeeper in the game is quite humorous too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom