• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whew...still at work but meh much easier in the day than yesterday :V had to plant some new ones yesterday and was on my feet to much in the humidity :tired:

can't take it easy but at least its not exhausting today

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is ****ing Delicious

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Half of the universe's population died? They need help?

Leave it to me!

D

Deleted member

that gauntlet looks like the weight is breaking his hand :V
Ehh I can handle it.

Also about FEH....
DARK.png

I unfortunately did not have a Brave Ike for Steady Breath, but at least he had another decent A skill. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

>Playing Castlevania
>Kills Death
>One of her scythes kills me when I land
i would never beat this game if I wasn't abusing save states holy **** man

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Playing Castlevania
>Kills Death

Welcome to the "Death you SOB" Club

D

Deleted member

Thank you Opossum Opossum and Mythra Mythra .

Also I will be very happy when red wakes up and this time I actually friend him.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to the "Death you SOB" Club
So far I've found Creature and Flea Man to be the worst
"Ah yes, let's make the most annoying ****ing enemy in the entire game immortal and out it with what's effectivelly a moving wall" **** whoever thought of that.
Death's scythe are at least big enough for me to hit them unlike those ****ing fireballs
Looks like someone doesn't have triple shot holy water. Do you even have a double or triple shot yet?
Is that what those two and threes are? I have the axe with me though, and I think a double shot. Doesn't seem to speed up my firing rate though

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So far I've found Creature and Flea Man to be the worst
"Ah yes, let's make the most annoying ****ing enemy in the entire game immortal and out it with what's effectivelly a moving wall" **** whoever thought of that.
Death's scythe are at least big enough for me to hit them unlike those ****ing fireballs

Is that what those two and threes are? I have the axe with me though, and I think a double shot. Doesn't seem to speed up my firing rate though
The twos and threes are that yes. It just lets you two or three at a time and cause the axe is an unwieldy ************ you're boned for your current weapon of choice.
In other news, I beat Super Castlevania 4 and the only subweapon this ***** needs is a triple shot cross.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
>Playing Castlevania
>Kills Death

Assuming you're playing Super Castlevania IV, that sounds about right. Death was an absolute pain to deal with.

My strategy with Death in Super Castlevania IV ended up being pretty cheap. Stood still near the platform. while holding the whip straight upward, effectively blocking the scythes somehow. Then whenever there was an opening, I'd strike a few times before retreating back to the platform.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Assuming you're playing Super Castlevania IV, that sounds about right. Death was an absolute pain to deal with.

My strategy with Death in Super Castlevania IV ended up being pretty cheap. Stood still near the platform. while holding the whip straight upward, effectively blocking the scythes somehow. Then whenever there was an opening, I'd strike a few times before retreating back to the platform.
He's playing the original on a phone

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from day one of the Southeast Game Exchange. Got some stuff (Inkling Squid plushy and Rabbids Go Home). Going back tomorrow.

But I also came home as the champion of the Balloon Fight tournament!
Yeah

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The twos and threes are that yes. It just lets you two or three at a time and cause the axe is an unwieldy ************ you're boned for your current weapon of choice.
In other news, I beat Super Castlevania 4 and the only subweapon this ***** needs is a triple shot cross.
Did you grab the secret treasure of items at B-4 to super cheese Dracula?

I discovered that strategy until recent years; I used to beat Death through sheer anger after losing 15 time instead.

Probably the most simple and annoying version of him as he can negate subweapons.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Did you grab the secret treasure of items at B-4 to super cheese Dracula?

I discovered that strategy until recent years; I used to beat Death through sheer anger after losing 15 time instead.

Probably the most simple and annoying version of him as he can negate subweapons.
Damn right I did *****. Then I accidentally fell off of the stairs cause I didn't know I was supposed to jump at the invisible gap.

Also yall act like Death is the hardest boss, Slogra takes that imo, glitchy ******'s hitbox is too damn big

D

Deleted member

It's always at 1HP left ot I beat it and those ****ing scythes kill me.
But now I have beaten it, **** you death, **** you and your stupid communist scythes.
I'm now gonna beat Dracula's ass and tell him to get less annoying minions
I just threw axes and hoped they would destroy the scythes, which worked, yay.
God I so wish I had a normal controller.

I hear you don't even NEED subweapons for SCV4 though

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
He's playing the original on a phone
I didn't even know that was a thing. Still, Super Castlevania IV was a remake of the original, so the fight should be similar.

Yep, that summed my fight up pretty well.

I know I didn't use any with the cheap strategy. Without it, though, that fight is brutal.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's always at 1HP left ot I beat it and those ****ing scythes kill me.
But now I have beaten it, **** you death, **** you and your stupid communist scythes.
I'm now gonna beat Dracula's *** and tell him to get less annoying minions

I just threw axes and hoped they would destroy the scythes, which worked, yay.
God I so wish I had a normal controller.

I'd tell you to get a cross or holy water but there's not enough candles for a double shot between Death and Vladdy.

But having triple shot cross means I can destroy most bosses in under 3 seconds. Plus the cross helps break **** you can't reach, especially with the platforming stuff. If it makes you feel better, I have a copy of Order of Ecclesia, which is a hard one apparently

D

Deleted member

Just got back from day one of the Southeast Game Exchange. Got some stuff (Inkling Squid plushy and Rabbids Go Home). Going back tomorrow.

Yeah
Oh, that is really cool!
Congratulations!

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Castlevania 3 is currently kicking my ass in the later levels. AVGN was right when he said the worst thing about this game is the freaking stairs!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah; the whip freedom we get in the game caused divided opinions on this game because it makes it easy.
Still, beating Bosses by whipping them in different angles with no weapons is funny as hell anyway.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Castlevania 3 is currently kicking my *** in the later levels. AVGN was right when he said the worst thing about this game is the freaking stairs!
Fun fact btw, the NES version felt the game wasn't hard enough and added the following things that make it worse
-Enemies do more damage the further you are in the game
-Grant's default weapon was throwing daggers, his range is garbage
-Final Boss has longer lasting hitboxes
-THEY NERFED THE MUSIC BECAUSE THE NES ISN'T AS GOOD AS THE FAMICOM

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Yeah
Congrats! The trophy is pretty cool looking!

D

Deleted member

I'd tell you to get a cross or holy water but there's not enough candles for a double shot between Death and Vladdy.

But having triple shot cross means I can destroy most bosses in under 3 seconds. Plus the cross helps break **** you can't reach, especially with the platforming stuff. If it makes you feel better, I have a copy of Order of Ecclesia, which is a hard one apparently
I'm on Dracula now, the room before him spawns a Cross and there's a Holy Water on the left torch of his room, which one should I go with?
Also, I destroyed one of his fireballs in one of my attempts and it dropped a double shot so I guess I could try using that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm on Dracula now, the room before him spawns a Cross and there's a Holy Water on the left torch of his room, which one should I go with?
Also, I destroyed one of his fireballs in one of my attempts and it dropped a double shot so I guess I could try using that.
If you can get double shot holy water, do that for when Dracula uses a different ****ing attack

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I recently completed that game, the holy water is great for stopping him for a bit in his second form to get those hits in. In fact, the holy water pretty much got me through the game with easily killing Death, lol.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I recently completed that game, the holy water is great for stopping him for a bit in his second form to get those hits in. In fact, the holy water pretty much got me through the game with easily killing Death, lol.
I'm actually going to do a Holy Water run next time I go through the first game as I usually stick with the cross because the cross is great but that ****ing corridor with the axe armours and medusa heads before Death? Holy **** that corridor becomes a joke with the holy water

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I'm actually going to do a Holy Water run next time I go through the first game as I usually stick with the cross because the cross is great but that ****ing corridor with the axe armours and medusa heads before Death? Holy **** that corridor becomes a joke with the holy water
Yeah, that corridor was something alright. After Castlevania 3, I am going to jump to Rondo of Blood so I can bond with Richter more.

D

Deleted member

I heard there is a new tier in FEH beyond 20 named "Great Summoner" or something.

I want to reach that. You need high BST units that are +10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom