• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>get tortilla chips
>think "hell yeah dipping sauce hours"
>check fridge
>see cheese dip
>check expiration date for good measure
>"best if used by 1/17/2018"
1519065808383.png

D

Deleted member

I recently completed that game, the holy water is great for stopping him for a bit in his second form to get those hits in. In fact, the holy water pretty much got me through the game with easily killing Death, lol.
>Second form
H-he already has it in this game?
I'm actually going to do a Holy Water run next time I go through the first game as I usually stick with the cross because the cross is great but that ****ing corridor with the axe armours and medusa heads before Death? Holy **** that corridor becomes a joke with the holy water
Pfft, I beat that corridor without taking any damage or weapons, just gotta time your jumps right

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This website wasn't coded very well. If you look at the page source, you can find this spritesheet which has all the answers on it:
And yet still only 60% of people have gotten this one right.
Why does "Hector: Just Here to Fight" make me laugh so hard

D

Deleted member

Dracula: *teleports on top of you* "nothing personnel kid"
This is it. That's the whole fight.

D

Deleted member

Ayra is not doing as good as a while back I feel like, so that is why I am considering replacing her with someone like Zelgius.

Also there are so much Ikes and Hectors in the Arena.
*Presses End Turn*

K, I win :V
Let me explain. I could not just do that either, because Possessed Robin would die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Welcome to Resetera, where people tell other flossing is a scam and no needed
ResetERA has a lot of opinions on varying levels of validity.

But never ask them for their opinions on hygiene. This is a community that thinks it's ideal to shower only once a week, all the vegan and meal drink diets in the world won't purge the filth that wafts from them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
ResetERA has a lot of opinions on varying levels of validity.

But never ask them for their opinions on hygiene. This is a community that thinks it's ideal to shower only once a week, all the vegan and meal drink diets in the world won't purge the filth that wafts from them.
This is why I think someone should wear an army belt filled with deodorant sprays if they go to a con to spray while yelling "****** YOU SMELLY"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Did the boards just stop existing for anyone else for a while?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is why I think someone should wear an army belt filled with deodorant sprays if they go to a con to spray while yelling "****** YOU SMELLY"
I've seriously contemplated wearing a dust mask with a car air freshener shoved into it if I ever attend a Smash Bros prerelease again.

Doesn't help that judging by ResetERA's own topic on the Smash Bros competitive community repeatedly being called out for their smell apparently Smash player stank is WORSE than con stank, which itself is presumably worse than typical bad hygine.

I'd believe it, too. A cross between three day old armpit and dried menstrual blood. Thick enough it feels like a dust cloud in your nostrils. I freaking SWEAR. I know it's nasty to spell it out in full but that stench is vile enough it warrants it. EESH.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The "7" in Warchamp's name stands for the 7 Dragon Balls he needs to gather to revive the site everytime it crashes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It was just this thread and the Smash general thread.

Really bizarre stuff.

Rest of the boards worked just fine.
Those are basically two thirds of the threads I regularly visit lol.

D

Deleted member

I think this place works now. :)
Oh so it wasn't borked just for me. I kept getting alerts so I thought everyone else was doing fine
In Octopath Traveler, spam the sprint button while walking to become a one-legged Clicker.
I call it Dash Sliding, it's a very advanced movement technique
It was just this thread and the Smash general thread.

Really bizarre stuff.

Rest of the boards worked just fine.
I'm gonna make a guess and say it was because they're over 1000 pages. We should never have crossed the limit God had set upon us...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's gotten plenty minor updates, all meant to fix the issues lately.

It should be addressed now
Ok... still getting 502 badgateway though when loading this thread many times...
Was lookin’ at the Splatfest art and found this gem. Marina in the back with the two cats gives me life.

View attachment 158512
And... we get too officially see Pearl in a ponytail.
After this adventure, Pearl will likely get heavily tanned as well, depends on where she is going though lol.
Those cats well.... they're Jud and Little Jud, they are the only cats on Splatoon 2.

D

Deleted member

Is having Legendary Hector and Valentines Hector in one team a good idea?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So apparently one of the things people are using for Skull Kid is that they are prominently showing Great Bay first in stage things. Which is apparently true. But that could easily mean nothing.

Chrono.

So apparently one of the things people are using for Skull Kid is that they are prominently showing Great Bay first in stage things. Which is apparently true. But that could easily mean nothing.
Wait what?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It probably means nothing.

Especially since that stage was already confirmed, iirc.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
In fact Skull Kid has a lot of "teasing" like the furniture in Sakurai's office and all. Even though I want him, it would be funny if he isn't playable at all.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So does the champ in Warchamp7 mean the champ of fixing crashboards?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Crashboards struck again.

Funny how it struck now rather than the hypefest that was the Direct lmao
Must've used Future Sight.

Got a question.

Cyrus. Secondary Job. I was thinking Merchant for Rest. Thoughts?
Merchant, Cleric, and Dancer all work well, mainly since they each add another element to his repertoire. Though you'd probably want someone else with a more support-built setup to have a Dancer secondary, rather than the guy with the best magic DPS in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom