• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fun idea.

Your Smash main gets an OP mechanic/property, but it has to be based on how real life logic would effect them.

For my case, Rosalina's Luma absorbs all fire-based attacks and grows in size from absorbing them.

Sonic has momentum and his regular jumps deal damage and knockback based on how much momentum you hit the opponent with.
Cloud's Limit Break only works when he sees Aerith die because he super pissed about it :V

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Recently discovered the Japanese version of WarioWare's Body Rock.

Why is it so dang catchy?

EDIT: The translated lyrics are weirder than the English version.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fun idea.

Your Smash main gets an OP mechanic/property, but it has to be based on how real life logic would effect them.

For my case, Rosalina's Luma absorbs all fire-based attacks and grows in size from absorbing them.

Sonic has momentum and his regular jumps deal damage and knockback based on how much momentum you hit the opponent with.
Cloud never attacks with his sword cause it’s impossible for a human to lift, and he has a smaller hit box from slouching from the back pain of dragging the sword.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Fun idea.

For my case, Rosalina's Luma absorbs all fire-based attacks and grows in size from absorbing them. Also deals damage on contact.

Yoshi's flutterjump implies that he's strong enough to fly in the air without wings and isn't a balloon. As such, the output of his fluttering is so great the air around him becomes an attack. His Double Jump essentially becomes an extra attack :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pit bulls are generally good dogs. I’ve watched quite a few and they’ve all been pretty mushy.

Some are bad but nowhere near enough to warrant their bad rap.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pit bulls are generally good dogs. I’ve watched quite a few and they’ve all been pretty mushy.

Some are bad but nowhere near enough to warrant their bad rap.
My cousin has some the sweetest ones I've ecnounteed.

They are strong too. One of his pinned me down to the floor kissing me and I simply could not push him away.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun idea.

For my case, Rosalina's Luma absorbs all fire-based attacks and grows in size from absorbing them. Also deals damage on contact.

If Chrom's Falchion strikes comes into contact with any insufficiently-armored opponents, they instantly get KO'd from blood loss.

Swords are deadly, people.

D

Deleted member

If Chrom's Falchion strikes comes into contact with any insufficiently-armored opponents, they instantly get KO'd from blood loss.

If you get hit by Ike's Final Smash, you are cut into pieces almost.

Chrono.

I talked about it before, but for being a mobile game, Dokkan has some catchy music.

Hirudegarn's theme is one of my favorites, kinda makes me think of SNES era RPGs

Then there's MVP 17's theme which sounds like it could've come from Mega Man X.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

"I hope Chrom trips over a rock and hits me with his Falchion, killing me instantly"

donkey_kong__thumbs_up_by_britannialoyalist-davge79.png

Ok so-

nvm, nothing Layton does follows real life Logic
He's so intelligent that he just breaks the laws of reality.

They DO say, knowledge gives you power...

Ls450s.gif

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not my main, but... Bayonetta has guns. These things can be deadlier than a sword because range.

Even in real life logic, that girl is broken :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fun idea.

Shulk's monado has infinite range because that's how lasers work
Ridley dies of hyportemia because he's too damn big and has cold blood(literally)

D

Deleted member

Not my main, but... Bayonetta has guns. These things can be deadlier than a sword because range.

Even in real life logic, that girl is broken :V
This is how it will go:

Shulk's monado has infinite range because that's how lasers work
Kirby is technically more powerful than Shulk, Bayonetta and Palutena combined.
Kirby is said to have infinite power. I am not kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Fun idea.

Ike's Ragnell is now an actual bladed sword affected by physics.

Calculating the strength required to effortlessly and quickly swing it, on top of the immense weight, the speed at which it is swung, combined with the blue flames (notably hotter and deadlier than regular red flames) acting to make the target more malleable on top of vastly increasing the pain and cauterizing the wounds inflicted....

Things maaaaay hurt.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
R.O.B's lasers are now capable of leveling cities.

He quickly rises to Top tier.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Do you not know the definition of "infinite power"?
Shiny, in the future when you get into VS. arguments, there's a term you might want to get familiar with:

No Limits Fallacy

And if any character in existence exemplifies this fallacy the most, it is Kirby. Essentially, extrapolating certain examples and stretching them out to infinity. Also known as "proof by example"

I've made this mistake before. We all have

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still think those two being in is a dream.

I'm very curious how Sakurai is going to top that when we got two of THE most requested characters in nearly 20 years and then some while we're still 4 months away.
For me, not really, it's more exciting when we see long fan demand characters to be in sometimes.
just woke up about an hour ago

View attachment 158210
"Looking at your avatar pic"
Oh dear... is that Saiko from SMG4?

And since Diablo III is coming to Switch, of course people will ask Blizzard whether Overwatch will come to Switch or not. We have heard this earlier this year where they said it might be difficult since they are trying so hard to keep up with the updates.
While it sounds awesome that Overwatch on Switch is "feasible" and it really just makes me say again that it's always baffling to me how there's those who keeps making assumptions that certain gamest won't run or will have huge downgrade on Nintendo Switch etc., but still I won't expect Overwatch to run at 60fps like how Paladins does. As long as it runs similar to how Fortnite is I think it's okay. And I might not need my laptop to play Overwatch lol...
Man the Smash Ultimate Discussion topic goes too fast.
This why I don't really check every page on the official discussion thread anymore lol, there's just too much to check out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Real talk, who's the most powerful Smash character in canon?
R.O.B.

He's real and, with the right positioning of his arms and a gyro, he can turn off the game console.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Real talk, who's the most powerful Smash character in canon?
Either Shulk or Kirby. Kirby has outran black holes, destroyed entire planets, and literally can transport people to a pocket universe by ****ing eating them.

I’m not too familiar with Shulk, but he has a lightsaber and can see the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom