• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On that subject though, was it ever actually confirmed that the "PlayStation" easter egg in Hey You Pikachu was real or not? I think I read something suggesting it wasn't, but I can't find it for the life of me.
I'm pretty sure its real, I've never heard anything proving it wasn't.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
So the place I was supposed to go today is closed but I found a place where their hiring for dishwashers so I might have found myself am actual job.

Life has a funny way of working out like that.

D

Deleted member

Well, I finished Septem. It was... a thing...
Gotta be honest, this one was nowhere near as good as Orleans. First, the ultra focus on Nero, a character I'm already not particularly fond of and she didn't... really do anything in this section, while Jeanne developed throughout Orleans, Nero started and ended on the same place. Then, the pacing, which didn't really feel like a thing at all, the conflict started and ended as soon as it began, basically. And lastly, the lack of development or focus for any of the side characters, the villains are all just there, none of them besides Caligula(and even then, nothing came out of it) survive their first fight meaning characters like Waver, Alexander, Caesar and Spartacus just serve as bosses that are dispatched as quickly as they're introduced; the ally Servants aren't much better either, Spartacus and Lu Bu don't do ****, Jing Ke is just there and good god what did they do to Boudica, I don't care what bull**** they feed me I refuse to believe she'd side with Nero ****ing Claudius
And then there's the ending
Lev was perfect as the final boss, I don't know why Altera needed to Hijack him like that, she just shows up last minute and her battle just felt empty.

Well, let's hope Okeanos and London are better.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just got not one, but two additional Hardins from the Banner. My V!Lyn and Black Knight both have Bold Fighter now.

I also have a +DEF, -SPD Hardin that I'm keeping now. My first one was +HP, -DEF. The one I'm keeping was the 2nd one I pulled.

Last edited:

Chrono.

lol So the new XV2 updates made it so you can customize Mentor characters and Nappa, of all people, got Super Saiyan.

Unfortunately the visual change is minimum, no goatee or anything. Just a blond stache and brows.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, let's hope Okeanos and London are better.
Okeanos is definitely much better in my opinion. While Francis Drake doesn't have the same development routine as Jeanne, she makes up for it with her lines. Drake is the character who doesn't need development like Jeanne, as she accepts who she is, so they went out on her lines. She's definitely a memorable character IMO. The character development comes from Euryale and Asterios, so there isn't no character development in Okeanos.
But yeah, I can say IMO that Okeanos was much better than Septem. London, I haven't finished yet to make an opinion on it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned already, but man... I...
https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...nicles-2-official-soundtrack-coming-may-23rd/

I really want the Type A official soundtrack that all the soundtracks are in the Golden Core Crystal USB... and it's in WAV format... but it seems that it is sold out already on Amazon, not a surprise since there's only 2000 of them ,which I find it odd that it is that limited...

I can still get the Type B version which everything are the same as Type A minus the Core Crystal USB, it will be CD instead, which I am fine with that.
tfw Monolith pulls a sneaky spoiler with that USB

D

Deleted member

Okeanos is definitely much better in my opinion. While Francis Drake doesn't have the same development routine as Jeanne, she makes up for it with her lines. Drake is the character who doesn't need development like Jeanne, as she accepts who she is, so they went out on her lines. She's definitely a memorable character IMO. The character development comes from Euryale and Asterios, so there isn't no character development in Okeanos.
But yeah, I can say IMO that Okeanos was much better than Septem. London, I haven't finished yet to make an opinion on it.
I've just started it and yeah, Drake is great. She's the kind of fun-loving character that I enjoy a lot so I look forward to the rest of this Singularity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey Heroes players, hypothetically, would Fierce Stance work well on Chrom, do you think? It's a nice combat buff to compliment his high attack.

S E E T H I N G

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hey Heroes players, hypothetically, would Fierce Stance work well on Chrom, do you think? It's a nice combat buff to compliment his high attack.

S E E T H I N G
Depends on what you want to use it for. I feel Fierce Stance works better with non-Arena modes than it does with Arena. That being said, Fierce Stance can be alot more situational, as it may not stop you from dying compared to something that would boost Speed, Defense or Resistance that may give you that much needed stat to survive 1 more turn. It does have good use with Vantage or Quick Riposte though.
Either way, I won't stop you if you want to, but like I said, Fierce Stance feels much more situational compared to Warding Stance, Steady Stance or the eventual Speed Stance.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

S E E T H I N G
Can't give you an educated answer given that I've never once used him, but I suppose I still have a general opinion.

He shares the same Falchion refinement as the Lucinas, right?

Personally I would put a Bond skill in his A slot since it complements well with him wanting to stand adjacent to another unit. Pair him up with his support and boom, he's full of stats.

Either that or the typical Fury (for an additional +3 stats on top of the +4 Falchion stats) or Distant Counter if you think he can handle getting ranged at all (and have a Hector, I've never gotten one still lol).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

S E E T H I N G
Fierce Stance works better with Quick Riposte, otherwise, the 6 Atk isn't gonna do much.
If you have access to them, Steady Stance or Steady Breath would be far better on Chrom.

Though if you go with the Flachion refinement, I'd use Atk/Def Bond instead.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, I think I'll probably go for a Bond skill. Or Heavy Blade, if I pull another Ike.

Now I need to find another use for this Zelgius.

D

Deleted member

Panic Ploy is a good C-Skill for an Infantry unit or any unit not in an Emblem team. Unless you have Infantry Pulse or a Tactics skill on Chrom, I'd say go with it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Panic Ploy is a good C-Skill for an Infantry unit or any unit not in an Emblem team. Unless you have Infantry Pulse or a Tactics skill on Chrom, I'd say go with it.
Do Panic Ploys stack? I have it on my Virion already so I thought it might be redundant.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
lol So the new XV2 updates made it so you can customize Mentor characters and Nappa, of all people, got Super Saiyan.

Unfortunately the visual change is minimum, no goatee or anything. Just a blond stache and brows.
It would look better if Nappa had a beard when he was first introduced.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well i went on the Alexa app and went to skill, serched up Pikachu and enabled it. It worked for me after that
I guess the echo device is for some reason not on the same account as stuff like the Fire TV stick.

But the good news I downloaded the Alexa app on my tablet and got it working

Freaking beautiful.png

The "tell me a story" command so ****ing cute.

D

Deleted member

Do Panic Ploys stack? I have it on my Virion already so I thought it might be redundant.
No, it just reverses biff so it's not like it can add up. Though double Panic Ploy is really annoying to deal with, I speak of expereince.
What is your main team though? Chrom could benefit from carrying Infantry Pulse

D

Deleted member

Looks like people's pranks are coming to an end.
I have to say right now, I feel better than last time with my depression.
I guess the echo device is for some reason not on the same account as stuff like the Fire TV stick.

But the good news I downloaded the Alexa app on my tablet and got it working

View attachment 137620

The "tell me a story" command so ****ing cute.
Sounds really cool! Can you tell me a story please? :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

S E E T H I N G
Yeah, I think I'll probably go for a Bond skill. Or Heavy Blade, if I pull another Ike.

its not too bad of an idea. I really like fierce stance but in certain situations it can destroy on zhelgius. But the biggest reason for this is the armor buffs and fact zhegiushas a dc weapon, therefore any attack he takes can be countered. Something Chrom couldn’t be able to do. If you don’t want to keep zhelgius for some reason then maybe consider fierce stance on a unit with a dc weapon. Bond skills would be great for Chrom imo though

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, it just reverses biff so it's not like it can add up. Though double Panic Ploy is really annoying to deal with, I speak of expereince.
What is your main team though? Chrom could benefit from carrying Infantry Pulse
Stack was the wrong word lol. I meant more like I didn't know it could be active twice at once.

My usual team composition is "Chrom/Virion/Merric/Whatever I happen to need at the time" which usually means Fjorm, Mae, Cordelia, or an overly-specific counter (or the Caeda I'm building). Who gives out Infantry Pulse again? Wasn't it Summer Xander?

D

Deleted member

I never want to see this Pit image ever again, it terrifies me.
https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...-for-pokemon-day-tomorrow-by-pokemon-company/

So far it's looking like it's going to be absolutely nothing.

But also, the "countdown" isn't finished

Pokemon Day? I hope it is not just nothing, but I do not know what they will do. Give out an event or something. The number posts are so clever though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I never want to see this Pit image ever again, it terrifies me.
I don't know about frightened, myself, but I feel. . .unsettled. As though some kind of alien parasite has wormed itself into a cinnamon roll and laid maggots.

But frightened works too.
This Frame Is Precious And An International Treasure Quarter Size.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom