• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Hard to believe it's the end of February already. The PyeongChang Olympics are over (12 days to the Paralympics in the same city, 29 months to Tokyo 2020,) the NCAA basketball tournament will be in our town pretty soon, and it's also tornado season. Call me thrilled, not.

D

Deleted member

That Ugandan Knuckles meme can burn. Little annoying kids ( I can tell by listening to their voices ) trying to be... weird. Uganda in VRChat was made for a reason, to keep the Knuckles in their own server. Also the server is obnoxious, they have ....."more".... than the Knuckles.
Hard to believe it's the end of February already. The PyeongChang Olympics are over (12 days to the Paralympics in the same city, 29 months to Tokyo 2020,) the NCAA basketball tournament will be in our town pretty soon, and it's also tornado season. Call me thrilled, not.
Time flies fast indeed. I can not believe we are already approaching March and I am almost a month through my third semester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I jist remebered how he end of a Manga treated my favorite character and im so beyond pissed off again.

Main bro strays off good path, main bro says "Lets all die together" Ja'far says nothing to stop him.

Time skip to the Manga end, Sinbads gone, Ja'fars alone ffs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just found out that my grandfather is really sick and his sickness is getting worst. Really kind-hearted elegant guy. :crying:
Continue to support me, I appreciate it guys.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just found out that my grandfather is really sick and his sickness is getting worst. Really kind-hearted elegant guy. :crying:
Considering I recently had to deal with a sick loved one, I must give you my prayers like you did with me.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
And my mom is dealing with heart problems, she was admitted to hospital early last, then went to rehab, and was released well before she showed any meaningful signs of improvement because insurance would not pay for a longer stay in rehab, so she had to go back to hospital and has had a stent inserted near her heart to unclog some blockages, From what I've heard she has shown improvement in some areas, not much if any in others. I hope to have a better picture of Mom's health tomorrow. This has been extremely taxing for me because I don't make enough to get any apartment, period. I don't mean to be self-centered, I send my best wishes to those of you also dealing with family health issues.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I hope that your grandfather gets better soon!

D

Deleted member

And my mom is dealing with heart problems, she was admitted to hospital early last, then went to rehab, and was released well before she showed any meaningful signs of improvement because insurance would not pay for a longer stay in rehab, so she had to go back to hospital and has had a stent inserted near her heart to unclog some blockages, From what I've heard she has shown improvement in some areas, not much if any in others. I hope to have a better picture of Mom's health tomorrow. This has been extremely taxing for me because I don't make enough to get any apartment, period. I don't mean to be self-centered, I send my best wishes to those of you also dealing with family health issues.
I hope your mom recovers and you find an apartment you like. Stay strong. :)

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My prayers and best wishes are coming out to you both. I hope a full recovery comes through to both Shiny's grandfather and Hockey's mom and their health become better from their times of struggle.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Guess who made their childhood idol?
This girl
Can you teach me?
What I did for my Hamtaro was look at pixal art thats as Perler beads and went from there but that it laying down, it standing like the Ace Attorny ones, probably takes a lot of jumpinh and climbing

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im officially renaming Cloud Sea King Ken as Infinite because he's a complete weakboi.
Gimme my Moon Matter Chips you ****ing Squid.

Also, ****ing Vince
THE BIG DOG is main eventing Wrestlemania for the 4th consecutive time lmao.

Chrono.

Im officially renaming Cloud Sea King Ken as Infinite because he's a complete weakboi.
Gimme my Moon Matter Chips you ****ing Squid.

Also, ****ing Vince
THE BIG DOG is main eventing Wrestlemania for the 4th consecutive time lmao.
The match was so lazy too.

Braun just murders everyone then lolRomanwinsin5minutes.

On top of that, every time Roman was gonna get pinned something broke the pinfall.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Wow, I am completely shocked by that Elimination Chamber ending. Can't believe the fan favorite underdog won!

Lol as if.

Time for the MASSIVE CANINE to claim that golden doggie treat at Mania. Again.

I look forward to their second tug of war.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the Dankest Timeline happens:

-Roman actually wins over Brock in a convincing way
-The Steroid Ring allegation gets proven true
-Braun attacks Roman at RAW; he relinquishes the title due kayfabe injuries while Vince tries to handle the scandal.
-Braun vs Brock for the Championship at the next PPV
-Cena gets into the match and wins

The worst thing about the finish is
Roman VS Brock was scheduled last Wrestlemania at the LATEST
I dont even watch wrestling anymore but lol
:061:

D

Deleted member

Goodnight everyone.
Thanks for the positivity!
You know what next Saturday is going to mean... :)

Chrono.

The worst thing about the finish is
Roman VS Brock was scheduled last Wrestlemania at the LATEST
I dont even watch wrestling anymore but lol
:061:
I don't think this is what we meant we said we wanted more long term booking.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We are...

This is an incredibly easy thing to fake.

I think my soul just got out of my body for a brief instant.

I'm fine now, I swear.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So Fate/Extra Last Encore really is going with a "monster of the week" formula with its storytelling. Yet again, we are introduced to a a new master/servant pair (who are barely fleshed out), Hakuno and Nero run into some rebel of the floor who becomes a temporary ally, Nero fights the servant, the mater+servant are defeated, proceed to the next floor.

With what we got with Dan Blackmore and Robin Hood, it's largely the same formula, only this time, we at least get to see Robin Hood engage in some combat with Nero and Hakuno before the real final battle on the floor. We also get to learn more about Dan Blackmore as a character compared to Shinji.

But I can't help but feel mostly disappointed with the turnout again.

Yet again, I felt nothing for Robin Hood when he died because the show never bothers to explain his backstory beyond "he is Robin Hood," nor do we learn about his motivations. It's a shame since he is among my favorite servants, and I mainly have to thank Fate/Grand Order for fleshing him out.

Comparing it to Francis Drake, I think Robin Hood's moment was better than hers. I really liked how he called Hakuno's pessimism in episode 4, and we got to see more of what Robin Hood is capable of in combat compared to Francis Drake.

We also learn that Dan previously lost in the Moon Holy Grail War 999 years ago, and now he (or I should say his ghost as we later from the grave reveal) has been brought back alongside his servant as a "boss" for the floor. So I'm guessing Fate/Extra LE is now some kind of distant sequel to the original Fate/Extra?

Funny, for a show that Nasu said that would be made for both an Extra veteran or someone learning about Extra for the first time, these past few episodes felt confusing.

I'm not sure how the rest of the episodes will turn out, but if I'm being more excited over the "umu" counter randomly showing up than seeing what's going on, there's already problems the show has.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I think my soul just got out of my body for a brief instant.

I'm fine now, I swear.

I have 99 Stamps on everything; but I decided to abuse her Merc. Missions a bit to complete Agate's Chart.
But yeah, that hell of a sidequest will finish soon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have 99 Stamps on everything; but I decided to abuse her Merc. Missions a bit to complete Agate's Chart.
But yeah, that hell of a sidequest will finish soon.
Actually, I didn't even need to get 99 stamps on everything to finish her sidequest. I had like 99, 99 and 50 stamps and I had enough fans to continue the sidequest.

So...I guess you can fast up this mission a bit?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think I need to get back to playing Xenoblade again...

Haven't really touched it since I got sick a couple weeks ago...

But I think I'll sleep first cuz it's late...:p

Ivander

Smash Legend
We also learn that Dan previously lost in the Moon Holy Grail War 999 years ago, and now he (or I should say his ghost as we later from the grave reveal) has been brought back alongside his servant as a "boss" for the floor. So I'm guessing Fate/Extra LE is now some kind of distant sequel to the original Fate/Extra?
I could guess some other alternate-verse, route or whatnot. I mean, you have Fate with 3 routes. And one of the important characters in Heaven's Feel doesn't appear in either Fate or Unlimited Blade Works. Than:
Archer Emiya is technically from an Ilya Route. Nasu stated that alongside the Saber, Rin and Sakura routes, there was going to be an Ilya route, but it got canned due to, despite not being siblings in blood, they were still brother and sister technically. However, Emiya is hinted to be from a timeline where Shirou and Ilya got 'really close' together.
Than you have Assassin Emiya, aka Kiritsugu, who came from a timeline where he never met Irisviel. And then you have Fate/Prisma Illya where Kiritsugu and Irisviel managed to stop the Holy Grail War Ritual in Zero before it could start.
Basically, Last Encore could be it's own take on Extra's story, unlike CCC where it actually is connected to Extra's story. Cause the one character did have a change in his backstory and it wasn't like that in Extra. Also when I heard that there was a new character made for the Extra anime, being Misao Amari, Shinji's girlfriend, as she wasn't in the original Extra or CCC and:
Her name appears on the Tower in the school, meaning it's possible she became a Master, although whether she's okay or not has yet to be confirmed.

Edit: Yeah, when looking at the previews for Last Encore, I just saw there is some connection to Extra. Apparently,
Saver managed to activate his Noble Phantasm against Nero and Female Hakuno at the start of the episode series. I'm assuming it's the reason why Last Encore seems like Extra, but with some differences.
Also, I noticed that neither Extra Vlad III or Arcueid were shown in any previews. So I'm assuming the possibility of a new Servant and Master taking the place of those Servants and their respective masters. Also, the fact that Li Shuwen is a Berserker rather than an Assassin.
Li Shuwen was transformed into a Berserker after Julius managed to get the command seals from a person using a Berserker servant or something regarding a Berserker servant and Li Shuwen is fought as a Berserker before fighting Saver. So I assume that if Last Encore is a continuation, Shuwen probably got kept as a Berserker due to him being one during his last moments.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My prayers go out t you and your grandfather, my friend.

And to you too Hockey, prayers and love to you and yours.

Stay strong you two.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the new Voting Gauntlet coming up for FEHeroes has been shown.
-This is rather cool. The Heroes against their Possessed selves(besides Zelgius and Black Knight). Actually a rather cool concept for a Voting Gauntlet. Also means a Celica/Takumi/Robin/Zelgius Banner. I better see some cool fanart regarding and from this. Maybe even some Persona references.
-This is the first VG to have Tempest Trial/Grand Hero Battle Units. Black Knight from the TT and Possessed Takumi from GHB. Which means that characters like Xander, Berkut, Arvis, Lyon, Joshua, etc are eligible for Voting Gauntlets now. Black Knight is going to have a huge following, especially with the fact that you can get him from the Starter Pack.
-Anyone find it ironic how Zelgius is going against Black Knight? All the others are fighting their possessed selves. But neither the Black Knight nor Zelgius were possessed at any moment.
The others are probably looking at their possessed selves and seeing the gravity of the situation. Meanwhile both Zelgius and Black Knight are probably just confused as heck at each other. But on the other hand, neither are insane, so they both can use their full power without need to hesitate or go easy. So....potentially interesting fight either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom