• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know it ain't going to happen but something I'd to see in Pokémon is one of the official Pokémon is actually from a different game or series.

The idea came from Yo-kai Watch 2 where they have Bandai-Namco's Don-Chan as a Yo-kai.

Again, I have no faith.
don chan being a yokai was rhe best thing ever
It's not always a red head. Gijinka of the Switch are varied other than the fact that it's a robot with detachable arms or whatnot. Or other times, there are two girls and sometimes one girl in the robot girl. Regardless, the dog seems to have gotten more presence than the Gijinka. But that being said...

This is still my favourite image. Taking the meaning, "Split sides" quite literally.
You know I would like to see? Switch Gijinka but they are boys insted of girls because where are the boys

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey I made a better version of Aussie's poll
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Of course, nothing is stopping a dolled up Pikachu from displaying some kind of crossover content since they can't be bothered to carry those over. . .
avi_crossovers.png

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little hurt.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey users, I really have to apologize for my actions. I feel bad for making you users have to sit through my depression.
You guys are not teasing me in any way. I like the humor you guys have, it is much better than any average school person I meet. I admire your talent. It is just that I have experienced some kind of depression and I feel a little stressed. I got rid of my thing sin the signature you did not like "The hate". I was not in trouble, but I was told by my administrator if I was doing okay and that I have friends. All of that inner problems I had to release somewhere so I released it on you. I should have not done that and I feel guilty for doing that. I said this already, but please do not think you guys are teasing. Continue your creative humor and thoughtful posts correcting me. I promise to never release my inner stress side on you users ever again. We are friends.

~Sincerely, Shiny.
Never apologize for sharing your feelings, Shiny. You're an awesome guy and don't deserve to feel the way you do and sharing your feelings, especially to your friends, is the best way to help yourself and I'd hope that you consider us your friends. Stay strong buddy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I like how people get overly emotional when an emoji they like is in danger of being removed from a Discord server.

It's just an emote, it's not the end of the world when one is deleted to make room for a new one that everyone will actually use in a server.

But seriously, being forced to add a Ugandan Knuckles emote was one of the worst decisions ever. Not like the meme was ever funny.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I like how people get overly emotional when an emoji they like is in danger of being removed from a Discord server.

It's just an emote, it's not the end of the world when one is deleted to make room for a new one that everyone will actually use in a server.

But seriously, being forced to add a Ugandan Knuckles emote was one of the worst decisions ever. Not like the meme was ever funny.
Sounds like you don't know the way. :troll:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm surprised no one has discussed it yet, but the Crunchyroll Anime Awards, er, I mean the My Hero Academia awards, have been posted on the Crunchyroll website. Click here to see them if you are curious.

My thoughts:

Anime of the year:
Not surprised. It was down to either MHA Season 2 or Made in Abyss.

Best girl:
Oh, the character that I picked won? Cool! Really wish Megumin was an actual contender here, but too bad she wasn't among the six.

Best boy:
My boy Satou Kazuma got robbed? Come on...

Best manga:
No opinion

Best hero:
Not surprised

Best villain:
Not surprised

Best action:
Yeah, I had a feeling it was either that or Attack on Titan Season 2. I would pick AoT Season 2, but that's because it's the one I watched (along with Fate/Apocrypha) of all the nominees listed, and thus the one I'm most familiar with. At least Fate/Apocrypha didn't win this category.

Best drama:
No opinion

Best slice of life:
No opinion

Best continuing series:
No opinion

Best opening:
Shinzou wo Sasageyo didn't win? What a bummer. It was easily my favorite of the nominees here. Linked Horizon never disappoints.

Best ending:
No opinion

Best animation:
Not much to say here. From the footage I've seen of all those shows, those were some solid nominees for best animation.

Best score:
Considering the comparisons I've heard about Made in Abyss with Xenoblade Chronicles' soundtrack, not surprised.

Best film:
Not surprised. It was either that or A Silent Voice. I voted Heaven's Feel, but I knew it wasn't going to beat the likes of those two movies.

Best C.G.I.:
After seeing some footage of this show, I can see why it won in this category. To be honest, I probably would've voted for that too.

And now let's see what got...

Best comedy:
...Wait, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid won best comedy... and not Konosuba?

You cannot be serious...

What. the. hell.

I've seen a bunch of clips of that Dragon Maid anime. It looks fun, cute, and charming, but it's not to get me to watch the whole series, and from what I've seen, including its comedic highlights, I don't think it even compares to Konosuba in the comedy department. Konosuba's funny moments are off the charts. Every episode had me laughing for a decent chunk of it. Sorry, but Konosuba should've won Best Comedy, not MKDM.

Overall thoughts:

Looks like this year's Crunchyroll Anime Awards were similar to last years' where one anime won a very good chunk of the categories. As last year was the Yuri on Ice Awards, this year was the My Hero Academica Awards. A lot of people are salty about this year's awards because of MHA winning the most, though of the ones MHA was contended in, the only ones that I feel that the show really robbed were best boy and best opening.

Personally, my real disappointment comes from Konosuba not winning best comedy. Seriously, why. Just. why?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm surprised no one has discussed it yet, but the Crunchyroll Anime Awards, er, I mean the My Hero Academia awards, have been posted on the Crunchyroll website. Click here to see them if you are curious.

My thoughts:

Anime of the year:

Best girl:
Oh, the character that I picked won? Cool! Really wish Megumin was an actual contender here, but too bad she wasn't among the six.

Best boy:

Best manga:
No opinion

Best hero:
Not surprised

Best villain:
Not surprised

Best action:
Yeah, I had a feeling it was either that or Attack on Titan Season 2. I would pick AoT Season 2, but that's because it's the one I watched (along with Fate/Apocrypha) of all the nominees listed, and thus the one I'm most familiar with. At least Fate/Apocrypha didn't win this category.

Best drama:
No opinion

Best slice of life:
No opinion

Best continuing series:
No opinion

Best opening:
Shinzou wo Sasageyo didn't win? What a bummer. It was easily my favorite of the nominees here. Linked Horizon never disappoints.

Best ending:
No opinion

Best animation:
Not much to say here. From the footage I've seen of all those shows, those were some solid nominees for best animation.

Best score:
Considering the comparisons I've heard about Made in Abyss with Xenoblade Chronicles' soundtrack, not surprised.

Best film:
Not surprised. It was either that or A Silent Voice. I voted Heaven's Feel, but I knew it wasn't going to beat the likes of those two movies.

Best C.G.I.:
After seeing some footage of this show, I can see why it won in this category. To be honest, I probably would've voted for that too.

Best comedy:

You cannot be serious...

What. the. hell.

I've seen a bunch of clips of that Dragon Maid anime. It looks fun, cute, and charming, but it's not to get me to watch the whole series, and from what I've seen, including its comedic highlights, I don't think it even compares to Konosuba in the comedy department. Konosuba's funny moments are off the charts. Every episode had me laughing for a decent chunk of it. Sorry, but Konosuba should've won Best Comedy, not MKDM.

Overall thoughts:

Looks like this year's Crunchyroll Anime Awards were similar to last years' where one anime won a very good chunk of the categories. As last year was the Yuri on Ice Awards, this year was the My Hero Academica Awards. A lot of people are salty about this year's awards because of MHA winning the most, though of the ones MHA was contended in, the only ones that I feel that the show really robbed were best boy and best opening.

Personally, my real disappointment comes from Konosuba not winning best comedy. Seriously, why. Just. why?
Im not shocked MHA got most of the awards but half of those nomination I didnt really care much about

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I...I did it...I-I finished Ursula sidequest....My soul is finally freed from Ursula New Grovves...And it's so ****ing late, and I have work tomorrow...

Man, ****.This.Sidequest.

However, Ursula smile at the end make it almost worth it, almost. But atleast, I can finally use her again.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And the winner of the poll is Krookodile. It was interesting seeing that Genesect support is alive and well. Chandelier didn't do too bad and Meloetta just shown how badly her support died.

Moving on, we start with Generation 6, which brought us the Smash 4 newcomer Greninja. Your picks are Chestnaught, Delphox, Diggersby, and Florges.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

D

Deleted member

If anyone votes for Delphox I automatically disregard all of their opinions

Chrono.

I...I did it...I-I finished Ursula sidequest....My soul is finally freed from Ursula New Grovves...And it's so ****ing late, and I have work tomorrow...

Man, ****.This.Sidequest.

However, Ursula smile at the end make it almost worth it, almost. But atleast, I can finally use her again.
We are...
Opossum Opossum
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/34981362

Apparently the head anime writer also retweeted the fake direct announcement. Interesting.
This is an incredibly easy thing to fake.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that Krookodile's nose is shaped like a dong.

D

Deleted member

The amount of butthurt you are about one Pokémon is impressive.
Dude I was joking.
I'm not actually gonna disregard anyone's opinions because they like a certain Pokemon. I merely said that to express my intense dislike towards it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I see a "The World Ends with You" Pikachu. I like.

Now do a Reinhardt Pikachu(both Fire Emblem and Overwatch if you wish). With an variation version with the "smile".
Eh.

Ain't feelin em, fam. Maybe another day.

He will soon know the way out.
Real talk.

This made me laugh much more than Ugandan Knux ever did.

If anyone votes for Delphox I automatically disregard all of their opinions
Your loss.
avi_thirsty.png

https://smashboards.com/threads/dragon-ball-mafia-sign-up-phase.453213/
*ahem*

Uhhh hey. Sign ups are open for my mafia game.

Theme: Dragon Ball

Open to anyone of course.
:061:
I get to cohost, sass Zeb, and possibly break out TFS memes.

It's gonna be good. Don't miss it.

D

Deleted member

@Lampy is probably salty today because he realized that Chandelure never made it to OU ever. BL in Gen 5, UU in Gen 6 and 7.
Reminder that Reshiram needs to put some pants on for Arceus sake.

Dude, put a censor bar on that thing! Geez.

D

Deleted member

My thoughts:

Anime of the year:

Best girl:

Best boy:

Best manga:
No opinion

Best hero:
Not surprised

Best villain:
Not surprised

Best action:

Best drama:
No opinion

Best slice of life:
No opinion

Best continuing series:
No opinion

Best opening:

Best ending:
No opinion

Best animation:

Best score:

Best film:

Best C.G.I.:

Best comedy:

You cannot be serious...

What. the. hell.

Overall thoughts:

At least with MHA, it's not a case of recency like it was with YoI, who was literally just the hottest new thing at the time of the voting.

Only category I'll fight over is Best Villain. Stain was great, no doubt, but ****ing Hiro from Inuyashiki was one of the best villains I've ever seen in an anime, period. I'd rank him alongside the likes of Kira(who, ironically, also got robbed of his victory last year)

D

Deleted member

This is my Smogon signature:
34.PNG

If you are unsatisfied about the games not being in proper order, well that is the ordered list of what games I want to shiny hunt in.
Never apologize for sharing your feelings, Shiny. You're an awesome guy and don't deserve to feel the way you do and sharing your feelings, especially to your friends, is the best way to help yourself and I'd hope that you consider us your friends. Stay strong buddy.
You all already are my friends. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom