• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Yeah I saw. Free my boy Janemba though. I think he'd be cooler than Tapion.

Having a catchier name than "Wii-U" helped it a lot I think. I didn't think the Wii-U was an outright bad system, but having a catchy name goes a long way with selling a product.
My only knock on Janemba is that he has no personality and can't talk, so there's no potential banter in there with the rest of the cast. Mechanically I'm sure he could be lots of fun.

D

Deleted member

I only play my Wii U because of one thing: Smash Brothers for Wii U. Enough said.

Personal message but I have to say, I honestly think this is my favorite social website. I just like how it is a small community who can actively talk and have more "space" to express themselves. Also you guys are amazing at joking and the jokes are usually never too harsh. For example, I hate it when people use "kill yourself" as a joke. It is not a joke and trust me, suicide is serious thing. You should not be telling a person to end their own lives just because they did something you did not like. If I ended my life, everyone that knows me would be sad obviously. I am so glad that nobody uses that insult. The moderators are also great at doing their job. I like Smogon, but they just do not have the social threads and their competitive discussion is not as "deeply impacting" as SmashBoards is. I need to learn that the internet is actually a dark dark place and I should be cautious, but here this place feels better. I felt like discovering this place was like finding the jackpot.

~Sincerely, Shiny. :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, I want you all to consider this: A saloon full of talking Souflee.

*Souflee with a mustache scribbled on and wearing a bow tie standing on a stool behind the bar* "What can I do ya for?"

*Souflee wearing a cowboy hat over their head slamming into a wall* "I can't see! Help!"

*Souflee sitting at one of the tables turns around* "Oh I don't have a mirrored sprite, I just have a face stamped on both sides."

*Souflee sitting at another table* "Do you think we'd have to run away so much if people weren't trying to kill us for points?"

*Souflee standing by a corner* "I'm thinking of applying for a job as a pizza delivery guy. Think they'll take me?"

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

*Souflee with a mustache scribbled on and wearing a bow tie standing on a stool behind the bar* "What can I do ya for?"

*Souflee wearing a cowboy hat over their head slamming into a wall* "I can't see! Help!"

*Souflee sitting at one of the tables turns around* "Oh I don't have a mirrored sprite, I just have a face stamped on both sides."

*Souflee sitting at another table* "Do you think we'd have to run away so much if people weren't trying to kill us for points?"

*Souflee standing by a corner* "I'm thinking of applying for a job as a pizza delivery guy. Think they'll take me?"
"Souffle sitting next to you in bed" So are we ****ing or what?

D

Deleted member

But we can't roast him if he edits his post :<
Exactly, I am saying this to protect Zeb from people calling him the "Typo master". :lol:
"Souffle sitting next to you in bed" So are we ****ing or what?
I am sorry if I am the party-pooper, but can you stop with your posts only being sexual jokes over and over again please?

Last edited by a moderator:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Exactly, I am saying this to protect Zeb from people calling him the "Typo master". :lol:

I am sorry if I am the party-pooper, but can you stop with your posts only being sexual jokes over and over again please?
To be fair that seems like the only time people will reply to me.

No.

Just... no.
To late it's already happening. ;)

*a few seconds later*

"GEE, that was quick."

(I am SO sorry)
Well I do main Sonic so being quick in just in my nature. :grin:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
To be fair that seems like the only time people will reply to me.

To late it's already happening. ;)

Well I do main Sonic so being quick in just in my nature. :grin:
NOTHING IS HAPPENING EVERYONE IGNORE THAT I GRATIFIED THE JIGGLYPERV

weeoweeo this is a perimeter being established around the perversion.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I thought you were the person who mains only Jigglypuff. :p
Now when did I ever say that I only used Jigglypuff?

NOTHING IS HAPPENING EVERYONE IGNORE THAT I GRATIFIED THE JIGGLYPERV

weeoweeo this is a perimeter being established around the perversion.
"Jigglyperv"

Dang that's actually a good name, wish I thought of it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

The correct answer in this situation is to defeat them all for those sweet Smash Run stat points.

D

Deleted member

Now when did I ever say that I only used Jigglypuff?

"Jigglyperv"

Dang that's actually a good name, wish I thought of it.
Go buy premium then. Premium is cool, especially for a year.
The correct answer in this situation is to defeat them all for those sweet Smash Run stat points.
Indeed, or to beat then so you win a fighter in Smash Tour.
Honestly it is very rare to find someone who thinks Smash Tour is fun. I even know casuals who hate it.

D

Deleted member

Ok I've asked this question a few days ago but only got one answer:
How would you describe my personality?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is this me, or this thread is getting weirder and weirder?

I guess that's what happen when peoples don't talk about FE Heroes.

D

Deleted member

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Do you have a usually positive attitude? You seem very positive all the time.
Is this me, or this thread is getting weirder and weirder?

I guess that's what happen when peoples don't talk about FE Heroes.
Nah it seems to be returning to normal again.
Lets not talk about last night though. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom