• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Just got back from watching Black Panther.
I don't have a whole lot to say about it, but I really enjoyed it and I'm glad that I watched it!
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't believe we actually getting Smash Bros.
I went a little overboard with anime today. I watched some stuff and know I am scarred. Yeesh, some things are brutal.

Pokemon Day edition? :p
Context please?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I want another Smash just to see the boards explode again. On the other hand, I don't miss the "If it doesn't have X character I'm not buying it!" turdposters.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Guys DYKG just made a video about Sonic Forces......I looked at the comments......Please someone hold me....

EDIT

I'm not joking, i'm really upset right now.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Leakileaks guy is at it again I guess. https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7zqcvb/rumor_former_employee_leaks_info_for_scvi_dbfz/

Summary cause the post is long:
Soul Calibur VI:
- 22 character base roster, 6 DLC
- Zoro from One Piece as the guest character

One Piece World Seeker:
- DLC Costumes from various other IPs like Dragon Ball and Final Fantasy

Dragon Ball FighterZ:
- Season 2 DLC is already in planning stages
- Tapion, Gogeta, Roshi, Saiyawomen, Raditz, Zarbon, Cabba, Kale w/Coliflora
- Season 1 DLC: F.Zamasu, Vegito, Normal Goku, Normal Vegeta, Broly, Bardock, Cooler and Ranger 17 (what a coincidence /s)

Misc:
- DB Xenoverse 3 isn't happening yet, but some DB-era action RPG is.
- Single Player Jojo game exclusive for Switch by CC2 (Ultimate Ninja series, .hack, other Jojo games)

That's about it. Of course there's more in the actual post

Let it be known that this dude's record is extremely spotty, at best. I don't believe him in the slightest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Context please?
pokemon has a low key countdown to Pokemon day. They talk sbout adventures through the seven regions and beyond. Possibly hinting towards a gen 8 announcement.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Leakileaks guy is at it again I guess. https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7zqcvb/rumor_former_employee_leaks_info_for_scvi_dbfz/

Soul Calibur VI:

One Piece World Seeker:
- DLC Costumes from various other IPs like Dragon Ball and Final Fantasy

Dragon Ball FighterZ:
- Season 2 DLC is already in planning stages
- Tapion, Gogeta, Roshi, Saiyawomen, Raditz, Zarbon, Cabba, Kale w/Coliflora
- Season 1 DLC: F.Zamasu, Vegito, Normal Goku, Normal Vegeta, Broly, Bardock, Cooler and Ranger 17 (what a coincidence /s)

Misc:
- DB Xenoverse 3 isn't happening yet, but some DB-era action RPG is.
- Single Player Jojo game exclusive for Switch by CC2 (Ultimate Ninja series, .hack, other Jojo games)

That's about it. Of course there's more in the actual post

Let it be known that this dude's record is extremely spotty, at best. I don't believe him in the slightest.
Caulifla being part of Kale’s moveset makes me smile.

Also I just found out there’s no Super today. :(

Chrono.

Caulifla being part of Kale’s moveset makes me smile.

Also I just found out there’s no Super today. :(
Would be better if it was the other way around. Unless it's Kale in her Amazonian SSJ form, she's redundant with Broly around.

That said, this leak is like 80% hooey.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Soul Calibur VI:
If true, SCVI would have a smaller roster than SCV at launch, even if you only count one of the mimics. And if you did count the mimics separately, Dampierre and Devil Jin's moveset, you'd have a bigger roster than SCVI with even the DLC. Either way, regardless on whether this leak is true or not, can't wait for people complaining when their favourite character doesn't get in, especially the ones who's adventures didn't start until SCII/SCIII/SCIV. Although admittingly, this may change as Zasalamel is in.

Also, Zoro would mean nothing to me as I have not watched any of One Piece.

Last edited:

Chrono.

If true, SCVI would have a smaller roster than SCV at launch, even if you only count one of the mimics. And if you did count the mimics separately, Dampierre and Devil Jin's moveset, you'd have a bigger roster than SCVI with even the DLC. Either way, regardless on whether this leak is true or not, can't wait for people complaining when their favourite character doesn't get in, especially the ones who's adventures didn't start until SCII/SCIII/SCIV.

Also, Zoro would mean nothing to me as I have not watched any of One Piece.
If the moveset variants that were mentioned in another leak comes true then I could see why the roster is smaller.

Otherwise though I can't say it bothers me much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have something sad to admit.
I think I have the lowest self-esteem out of anyone in this thread.
I feel much more sad than inside.

Yeah you... you really nailed it. :upsidedown:

I mean, you as evil might even baffle me more than me as lawful. xD
The sarcasm hurts my already low ego. Good joke though.
Do not be concerned for me, I am nothing compared to you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Nah man I have the lowest self esteem.

Plus my anxiety and paranoia doesn’t help.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Don't be sad, it's hard to judge personality through a keyboard. Can't get em all.
Especially when you're dealing with categories such as... social impure. Like what the **** is that even.

Don't beat yourself up, and definitely don't exalt me for no good reason at all, haha. I admire your usual unfaltering positivity, it's a rare trait among the cynical waste bin that is the internet. Don't let bitter old ladies like me get you down. ;)

Ivander

Smash Legend
If the moveset variants that were mentioned in another leak comes true then I could see why the roster is smaller.

Otherwise though I can't say it bothers me much.
I'm not against a smaller roster. I didn't have a problem with it with SCV, especially since the gameplay itself was in fact much better than SCIV. Had it not lacked the modes that SCII & SCIII had, SCV would've been great, even with some of it's questionable choices in the roster.
But the reason I was comparing roster sizes is because I know that if the roster is smaller, you will have people complain about how the roster is smaller than even SCV, regardless of "variations". And like I said, much like what happened with SCV and considering SCVI is set back in SC, there is no doubt in my mind that some characters(not from SCV obviously) won't get in and people will complain about their favourite character not being in. Hilde definitely being a big example as I believe she was a child during SC.

Admittingly, I'm being pessimistic after their horrid treatment toward SCV and it's development team, as well as their favouritism toward Tekken. Am I saying it will be a bad game? Nope. Will it be a good game? I can't say for sure. But I do know that if they don't learn from and what their mistakes were for SCIV and SCV, I can only see darkness for the franchise.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'd take a Smash game with only 12 characters if it was good enough.

In fact, I already have.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Guys DYKG just made a video about Sonic Forces......I looked at the comments......Please someone hold me....

EDIT

I'm not joking, i'm really upset right now.
I don't even follow the Sonic fandom anymore because of what I see in the average comment section even on FAN sites. Hell no on the question of would I ever go blind into a YouTube video taking an even remotely analytical perspective on one of the games at this point.

*hugs*

I'm. . .I'm so sorry. No one should ever have to see that. I can only imagine what it must be like now. . .even back then. . .my sig is from the scars of back then alone. . .

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
SEGA should have gone all the way with their answer to Mario (Sonic). I would have played the crap out of Paper Sonic.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SEGA should have gone all the way with their answer to Mario (Sonic). I would have played the crap out of Paper Sonic.
Eh, every time someone suggests Sonic be Mario I just feel kind of bored. I like Sonic for being Sonic, not for the potential to be Mario.

I wouldn't mind another RPG spinoff with a different approach, though. I actually didn't mind Sonic Chronicles that much compared to how some people rip into it, but a game with a self-contained plot that doesn't instantly fall off the face of the earth from a buyout and Penders contracting rabies would be nice. Also if anything make it less like Paper Mario, I'm not sure how I feel about field moves.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why the hell didn't they name it Sonicles?
Because every RPG has to be named Chronicles.

Sonic Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles

If Super Smash Bros gets an RPG, it'll be called Super Smash Bros Chronicles.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Because every RPG has to be named Chronicles.

Sonic Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles

If Super Smash Bros gets an RPG, it'll be called Super Smash Bros Chronicles.
Don't forget Dark Chronicles, the sequel to Dark Cloud. :when_the_sun_hits_that_ridge_just_right:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They're real tho:
Back when I wasn't completely scarred over by the Sonic fandom, I remember that ice cream bar being a meme there.

The gumball eyes even got photoshopped on stuff a couple times IIRC.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They told me that going fast would destroy me, but I still went fast... to fulfill my dreams...

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They told me that going fast would destroy me, but I still went fast... to fulfill my dreams...
Meanwhile, on the floor.png

Sonic was later found physically restraining a large chicken. No injuries reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom