• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So this is really neat.

Someone (partially, since it's a work in progress) remade the first chapter of Shadow Dragon in the Fates engine, complete with edited character models and imported Heroes art for all of the playable characters.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Big One Piece fan here and I seriously doubt they would have Zoro as a guest for Soul Caliber 6.

He's known for having some outlandish, unrealistic attacks that wouldn't really fit Soul Caliber at all.

Can't imagine seeing moves like 1,000 Pound Phoenix being used.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEHeroes update on the way:
To sum things up:
-Rival Domains is a game where your goal is to capture the enemy's camps, defeat your foes within 10 turns and try to get high scores. You fight with a large army that consists of up to 20 Heroes AND you can even recruit allies from your friends for these fights. Finally, the Friends List is going to have some use.
-Blessed Gardens is the new Map type coming up. This is the Map type that requires Legendary Heroes and Heroes who have been blessed. The cool thing is that when you first start it up, you automatically get 4 Water Blessings, allowing newcomers to jump in right away.
-LEO AND EIRIKA ARE GETTING WEAPON REFINES! And Soren is getting a new Weapon called "Wind's Brand."

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I don't know when that was first frozen, but I sure was frozen today.

I don't even know if you were making that joke, but I may as well explain it just to see if anyone else heard this in their heads.

D

Deleted member

Sorry, you just are not iconic here, + updates were made.
I am too judicial lately, huh?
Not Iconic??? ME????? Listen here, ya whippersnapper, I've been a member of this social thread before you could legally use the internet.
I take a 2 months of hiatus and I'm suddenly "not iconic"?
Kids these days.
Cranky.jpg

Is it bad I am a little upset that this got more likes than the chart I worked hard on? :lol:
Guess I'm like the K. Rool of this chart.
Everyone wants me to be there but the creator won't let me in. And before someone says anything, yes I'm aware of why K. Rool isn't in. I just thought it was a funny comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I don't even know if you were making that joke, but I may as well explain it just to see if anyone else heard this in their heads.
I indeed was. The fact that the subject in question is a popsicle made it a good excuse to try and use it. But I like to think of that line as perfect for when you see something and your brain is just frozen trying to either process/make sense of something or can't even think of anything while you keep staring at something for a good moment/minute/etc. The idea of something you were or weren't expecting just freezing you in place trying to process things.

Yeah, like I said, the fact that the subject was a popsicle just wanted me to have an excuse to use that line, as it's a hilarious line both in and out of context and deserves a mention or two whenever.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But I like to think of that line as perfect for when you see something and your brain is just frozen trying to either process/make sense of something or can't even think of anything while you keep staring at something for a good moment/minute/etc.
Been like that all night, for different reasons.

Sleep deprivation, ladies and gentlemen. It's bull****.

Just claiming I'm part raccoon at this point.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't buy the Soul Calibur leak at all.

Zoro as far as swordsmen go is a bit too over the top for a game like that. And doesn't One Piece have a cartoony style? It would stand out too much in SC6.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Zoro as far as swordsmen go is a bit too over the top for a game like that. And doesn't One Piece have a cartoony style? It would stand out too much in SC6.
Tales had an anime-esque style and they made sure Lloyd was made more realistic to fit in Soul Caliber Legends

But at least it wouldn't look as bad if Zoro had that treatment.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Wasn't Yoda in Soul Calibur once?

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
When it comes to SoulCalibur guest characters, if there were a Switch version of SCVI on the way, then I'd expect either Link returning or a Fire Emblem character being the guest fighter. But, given that there's no word of a Switch port, I'll just be content with who the guest fighter ends up being. Though personally I hope that it's a universally shared guest character like Ezio in SCV. Part of me wants 2B from NieR Automata, and I keep hearing Geralt being tossed around as someone people want to see.

Either way, I hope that whoever this guest is, they'll be a fun addition to the SoulCalibur world this coming game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not in?

I thought we were friends. :crying:
That was Shiny plan all along, making friends with everyone, until he betray most of them so that he could get more more love from other users.

What a sneaky shiny snake.

Beside that, I'm still doing Ursula sidequest. It's still a chore to do, but I am slowy but surely advancing toward the end. 'Just need to keep selling my soul to Ursula New Groove.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Looking at the leak again, it could had been worse.

Like Big Mom (who's not only too big to be playable but would definitely feel even more out of place) or Mihawk (who's Black Sword would make Soul Edge look tiny in comparison).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Looking at the leak again, it could had been worse.

Like Big Mom (who's not only too big to be playable but would definitely feel even more out of place) or Mihawk (who's Black Sword would make Soul Edge look tiny in comparison).
Big Mom with Soul Edge would be too unstoppable when she's strong enough.

She'd easily be Pirate Queen with that blade's power.

Imagine if she infused her soul in Soul Edge and it would be 10 times more stronger easily. And with her soul manipulation, she can easily resist Soul Edge's soul absorption and have a strong strong enough to easily handle it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
yooooooo, you're damn good at shading.
I asked Mythra because I wanted you to bust your *** doing her, but the result is rewarding, right? Even your mom wants to frame it. :denzel:
Thank you so much man, I'll happily use it as avi with your permission.
Thanks! And yeah, haha. That really caught me offguard.

Feel free to use it!

tbh, the character's face looks a bit off (Sorry...), but man, you did a great job on drawing her weapon!
I realise the face is odd. I just couldn't make it look right despite repeated drawings. =/

D

Deleted member

Lady Luck smiles on me once again, second summoning stone from today
+Def/-Spd
Might as well be the best IVs for him
>43 Def
Yeah boiiiiiii

D

Deleted member

Hey users, I really have to apologize for my actions. I feel bad for making you users have to sit through my depression.
You guys are not teasing me in any way. I like the humor you guys have, it is much better than any average school person I meet. I admire your talent. It is just that I have experienced some kind of depression and I feel a little stressed. I got rid of my thing sin the signature you did not like "The hate". I was not in trouble, but I was told by my administrator if I was doing okay and that I have friends. All of that inner problems I had to release somewhere so I released it on you. I should have not done that and I feel guilty for doing that. I said this already, but please do not think you guys are teasing. Continue your creative humor and thoughtful posts correcting me. I promise to never release my inner stress side on you users ever again. We are friends.

~Sincerely, Shiny.

D

Deleted member

So, turns out I had a 4* Reinhardt laying around so I managed to finish my VA!Hector already
I can't wait for Brave Hector to powercreep this monster

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still holding out for Janemba, Roshi and Videl being in DBFZ at some point. Oh, and I guess one of the U6 Saiyans. If they ever branch out to GT, I'd like Uub to be playable. Cooler seems to be happening already, given some files in the game's code. I hope he gets his final form rather than Meta personally.

D

Deleted member

I did not realize how much drama I caused. LegendaryDrama? :lol:
I'm not in?

I thought we were friends. :crying:
We are friends. :lol:
It is just.. heh..
Don't be sad, it's hard to judge personality through a keyboard. Can't get em all.
Especially when you're dealing with categories such as... social impure. Like what the **** is that even.

Don't beat yourself up, and definitely don't exalt me for no good reason at all, haha. I admire your usual unfaltering positivity, it's a rare trait among the cynical waste bin that is the internet. Don't let bitter old ladies like me get you down. ;)
I really appreciate that! I never like to be negative because look what happened earlier.
I think @Lampy has that unfaltering positivity as well. More than me?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I realise the face is odd. I just couldn't make it look right despite repeated drawings. =/
Maybe next time you can practice on drawing the face then, if you can try to mimic Saitou's character face or just with a type of face artstyle you are okay with. It takes time and even need to check manga drawing books... but according to a Twitter post that I forgot where.... practice is the most important. I can see five years later you compare to your 2018 artworks and see a huge change.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New FEHeroes update on the way:

To sum things up:
-Rival Domains is a game where your goal is to capture the enemy's camps, defeat your foes within 10 turns and try to get high scores. You fight with a large army that consists of up to 20 Heroes AND you can even recruit allies from your friends for these fights. Finally, the Friends List is going to have some use.
-Blessed Gardens is the new Map type coming up. This is the Map type that requires Legendary Heroes and Heroes who have been blessed. The cool thing is that when you first start it up, you automatically get 4 Water Blessings, allowing newcomers to jump in right away.
-LEO AND EIRIKA ARE GETTING WEAPON REFINES! And Soren is getting a new Weapon called "Wind's Brand."
I hope Leo gets fury 3 built into his weapon without the damage recoil.

Then I could slap Fury 3, desperation 3, and savage blow on him plus cavalry buffs, making him a monster

D

Deleted member

I've skipped a couple of posts, so I didn't know about what happened with Shiny. My post was poorly timed and thus inappropriate even if it was a joke, and I'm really sorry about that.

I think @Lampy has that unfaltering positivity as well. More than me?
Abso-damn-lutely not. I don't know how you act IRL, but when I get negative, I'm really, really negative, and I feed on that emotion.
I doubt you're anything like that. Hell, for the most part I'm a completely different person in the speculation thread.
(This is a compliment, by the way. I like that you pretty much never act like a cranky old man)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Either way there are much better choices than him for SC6 if it has to be an anime character.

D

Deleted member

I hope Leo gets fury 3 built into his weapon without the damage recoil.

Then I could slap Fury 3, desperation 3, and savage blow on him plus cavalry buffs, making him a monster
My bet is on it getting the AoE Gravity effect on all refinements and the special refinement having either Refined Parthia's or Divine Tyrfing's effect(30%/50% damage cut from magical hits on the first strike)

Chrono.

Big One Piece fan here and I seriously doubt they would have Zoro as a guest for Soul Caliber 6.

He's known for having some outlandish, unrealistic attacks that wouldn't really fit Soul Caliber at all.
SC6 is pretty over the top from what we've seen though.

I mean, have you seen Kilik?
Still holding out for Janemba, Roshi and Videl being in DBFZ at some point. Oh, and I guess one of the U6 Saiyans. If they ever branch out to GT, I'd like Uub to be playable. Cooler seems to be happening already, given some files in the game's code. I hope he gets his final form rather than Meta personally.
That new rumor did say all those are coming (except for Janemba and Uub) :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hard to believe this Saturday marks the one year anniversary of the Switch.

How much it accomplished in that small amount of time if absolutely mind boggling.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SC6 is pretty over the top from what we've seen though.

I mean, have you seen Kilik?

That new rumor did say all those are coming (except for Janemba and Uub) :p
Yeah I saw. Free my boy Janemba though. I think he'd be cooler than Tapion.

Hard to believe this Saturday marks the one year anniversary of the Switch.

How much it accomplished in that small amount of time if absolutely mind boggling.
Having a catchier name than "Wii-U" helped it a lot I think. I didn't think the Wii-U was an outright bad system, but having a catchy name goes a long way with selling a product.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Having a catchier name than "Wii-U" helped it a lot I think. I didn't think the Wii-U was an outright bad system, but having a catchy name goes a long way with selling a product.
Another major difference between the Wii U & Switch is the game library.

The games the Wii U got in its first year (First party, third party, and indie) was nothing compared to the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom