• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My goodness I've forgotten how it fun it feels to draw once again after not having done so years ago. I've still got it!

Like last year I wouldn't make much time or just wouldn't be in the mood. Funny how that changed recently today. Starting with KOS-MOS (specifically her Ver. 4 design) I'm just about half-way through finishing her three hours ago.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Someone IRL once called me Johnny Depp (and yeah, I can see the similarities between our appearances), so maybe him. Or if you want someone who looks more like Link to portray me, then Leonardo Dicaprio would be perfect.
I’d say for me it’d probably be Emma Roberts. She doesn’t look anything like me, but she’s basically been typecast as a tsundere in movies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I made the 2.0 version of the alignment chart of NintendoZone users!
Expect some updates. If this thread gets too long I will show it present.
I'm late to this but I realize that I am not on there.
I'm curious, where would I be?

D

Deleted member

Mfw I'm not on the chart even tho I've been more active than most of the members you have there
:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
Is it bad I am a little upset that this got more likes than the chart I worked hard on? :lol:
I just realized Im in the moral line despite I started like 2 fetish talks.
You are innocent and funny overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
What did I miss? Actually wait, don't answer that judging by what I read so far. *looks at alignment chart* Unsurprisingly, I'm not there and probably for the best since I don't understand what it means. And I don't really want to be potentially categorised below neutral.

Anyway, can I just say that Hardin makes training ranged units in Melee Training so much easier thanks to his high bulk and his Brazen DEF/RES skill? Combined with Ward Armor, he gets +11 DEF/RES if he ever reaches under 80%. Which practically dwarfs any of the mooks in the Training stages. Either way, thanks to him and Winter Lissa, nothing's going to get to my ranged units.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
What did I miss? Actually wait, don't answer that judging by what I read so far. *looks at alignment chart* Unsurprisingly, I'm not there and probably for the best since I don't understand what it means. And I don't really want to be potentially categorised below neutral.

Anyway, can I just say that Hardin makes training ranged units in Melee so much easier thanks to his high bulk and his Brazen DEF/RES skill? Combined with Ward Armor, he gets +11 DEF/RES if he ever reaches under 80%. Which practically dwarfs any of the mooks in the Training stages. Either way, thanks to him and Winter Lissa, nothing's going to get to my ranged units.
To be fair, you can only have upwards of 25 people in a 5x5 list.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Last Update! Added Schnee117 Schnee117
We got the iconic gang!
Alignment here:
https://smashboards.com/threads/nintenzone-social-6-0-almost-pokémon-day-edition.452577/page-227#post-21927445
I know this is stupid, but liking this makes me happier in the inside.

If there was a movie based off us, who do you think would be the actor that would portray you? Also who do you think would portray me?
Ewan McGregor for me.
inb4 someone says Danny DeVito for themself

D

Deleted member

Mfw I'm not on the chart even tho I've been more active than most of the members you have there
:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
Sorry, you just are not iconic here, + updates were made.
I am too judicial lately, huh?
My open tab of gelbooru says otherwise.
Come on, I think you are innocent! You are a funny man who always likes to talk about XC2. There we go!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, the soundtrack for Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus is killer

Glad this gem from first game is still in this

I'm still mad this song wasn't in Smash 3DS/Wii U.

D

Deleted member

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I have to ask, do people find me unsettling and uncomfortable? In other words, am I a "cringy" user?
I do not think you are "cringy" in any way, believe me. Don't be too hard on yourself. I hope you feel better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I missed IHOP over this thread, making the alignment chart. Worth?
I do not think you are "cringy" in any way, believe me. Don't be so hard on yourself. I hope you feel better.
Thank you for that answer! I am being a little too hard on my self.
This might be the craziest final turn of a Pokemon Battle:
I see you are into competitive Pokemon as well.
ADrive got really really fortunate there with the damage roll, the clutch. Living on 1 HP. His opponent must be really mad. :laugh:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I missed IHOP over this thread, making the alignment chart. Worth?

Thank you for that answer! I am being a little too hard on my self.

I see you are into competitive Pokemon as well.
ADrive got really really fortunate there with the damage roll, the clutch. Living on 1 HP. His opponent must be really mad. :laugh:
No need to thank me, Shiny. I'm saying the truth. :) Don't let simple things affect you, and try to stay positive.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
@ShinyLegendary Yes, worth it. Alignment charts are amazing and IHOP is not. There are better pancake and breakfast chains out there :p

And I personally don't find you that cringe-worthy. Just kick back and stay chill, you're doing fine.

On another note, I'm gonna give another movie review, this time being The Shawshank Redemption
Amazing film. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's a dramady about a guy named Andy who is sent to prison for life for a crime he probably didn't commit (whether he actually did 100% commit the crime or not is revealed in the film) and he tries to adjust to the life at Shawshank prison.

What struck me as incredible about this film was the cast of characters. Many of the main characters are either likable or interesting, and in just a couple scenes I was able to make a serious emotional connection with most of them (Brooks is the most notable character for me concerning character development done very much so correctly), and the story of Andy's development and how he impacts the people around him are incredible.

I also found the interactions between the prisoners and guards interesting. While the prisoners are there for a reason, not that many have no hope at redemption. On the other hand, the guards are meant to be lawful and proper but some of them end up being pretty cruel. As to which specific guards, I won't say because SPOILERS.

The story pacing is done right, the cast of characters works well, the different imagery used in the film is absolutely brilliant...I give this film a perfect 10/10. I don't really have any complaints. Shawshank Redemption ranks as highly as some of my other favorite films ever at the moment, with works like Star Wars: A New Hope, Godfather Part 1, and Schindler's List.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
IHOP shouldn't even be on a list. Any establishment that charges you for individual refills gets disqualified.
I forgot about that, but that's pretty crazy.

Whenever I desire breakfast out I normally go to Perkins or Cracker Barrel. They got some pretty awesome omelettes and french toast at the former, and great pancakes at the latter.

One winged Devil One winged Devil I haven't seen JJ yet, but I do know that Tennant's character is pretty awesome. Right now though, my favorite characters of Tennant's are the 10th doctor and DI Alec Hardy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary Yes, worth it. Alignment charts are amazing and IHOP is not. There are better pancake and breakfast chains out there :p

And I personally don't find you that cringe-worthy. Just kick back and stay chill, you're doing fine.

On another note, I'm gonna give another movie review, this time being The Shawshank Redemption
Amazing film. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's a dramady about a guy named Andy who is sent to prison for life for a crime he probably didn't commit (whether he actually did 100% commit the crime or not is revealed in the film) and he tries to adjust to the life at Shawshank prison.

What struck me as incredible about this film was the cast of characters. Many of the main characters are either likable or interesting, and in just a couple scenes I was able to make a serious emotional connection with most of them (Brooks is the most notable character for me concerning character development done very much so correctly), and the story of Andy's development and how he impacts the people around him are incredible.

I also found the interactions between the prisoners and guards interesting. While the prisoners are there for a reason, not that many have no hope at redemption. On the other hand, the guards are meant to be lawful and proper but some of them end up being pretty cruel. As to which specific guards, I won't say because SPOILERS.

The story pacing is done right, the cast of characters works well, the different imagery used in the film is absolutely brilliant...I give this film a perfect 10/10. I don't really have any complaints. Shawshank Redemption ranks as highly as some of my other favorite films ever at the moment, with works like Star Wars: A New Hope, Godfather Part 1, and Schindler's List.
My dad talked about that movie to me before, and he said he liked it. I heard the Shawshank Redemption got really good ratings.
I will consider it when I have time.
You should add text so the moderators do not warn you. Either way, you going the old Spiderman route? :troll:
How can anyone say no to pancakes. . .
:061:
I love pancakes a lot but I love this thread even more.

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness, IHOP is one of my favorite restaurants. The pancakes are top quality. Delicious.
As a French Enlightened User would say: Délicieux! Donnez-moi plus ma serveuse expérimentée, s'il vous plaît.
As an anime character would say it:
私はこれらのパンケーキが大好き!もう少しパンケーキをください!
I have 26 infraction points in my history and I am still here.
Moderators: "You rebel scum".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom