• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If the trend continues, this will summarize Ultimate's newcomer trailers rather nicely.

xD Now I see some sort of parody with the Master Hand instead of Patrick telling that beautiful ending to the ones that have been spared...maybe temporarily.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
xD Now I see some sort of parody with the Master Hand instead of Patrick telling that beautiful ending to the ones that have been spared...maybe temporarily.
Master Hand: "Once, there were a bunch of highly wanted newcomers. They were soooo wanted, that they killed everyone on the roster to make room for themselves. The end!"

Survivors: ".....That didn't help at all!"

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The problem with Paula as Ness is that besides the bat, which can be replaced, Ness has the Yo-yos. And so far, besides Final Smashes, we've only seen one move changed on an Echo fighter, which is Chrom with Ike's Up-B. Paula would require changing 2 moves, which would be Up Smash and Down Smash. As Lukas, the only thing that would be needed to change is the Rope Snake. And plus, considering Lukas' uses PSI power in his normal moves, wouldn't Lukas be a better fit for Paula, as Paula is the offensive PSI user in her game?
And Kumatora....isn't she a fist fighter? Does she have anything that can be used to replace Lukas' stick in his forward smash?
Okay, but, if Ness can use Paula's psi moves, then surely Paula can swing a yo-yo around

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Master Hand: "Once, there were a bunch of highly wanted newcomers. They were soooo wanted, that they killed everyone on the roster to make room for themselves. The end!"

Survivors: ".....That didn't help at all!"

You got it JUST RIGHT.

XD I wish I could make a comic of that...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smash Ultimate is actually Infinite War.

All the characters you knew and love die one by one. (RIP Mario, Luigi, Mega Man & Dedede)

Who is going to be the next victim?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Calling it, Wario will get brutally mauled by Isabelle when she gets confirmed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
dude wtf spoilers smh
...Alright, I feel sorry for spoiling but...

The movie have been out for 4 months at this point.

Like, how didn't you get spoil after 4 months? And why haven't you watch it yet?

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Man, when Ninty named this iteration of Smash as Ultimate, they weren't messing around. The amount of content they've already revealed is staggering, and the game doesn't come out for 4 more months, and that might mean EVEN MORE content is probably on the way including the possibility of some more characters being added, not too many, but some. With that in mind, having Simon and K Rool in is awesome. And having Castlemania music in is great too, And Exegutor reminds me of "I've got a love-ly bunch of coconuts..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I love how we might actually start speculating about which Veteran characters are going to die in the next trailer, now.

You got it JUST RIGHT.

XD I wish I could make a comic of that...
Thank you lol

Your artwork's good. If you had enough motivation and time, you probably could. :p

...Alright, I feel sorry for spoiling but...

The movie have been out for 4 months at this point.

Like, how didn't you get spoil after 4 months? And why haven't you watch it yet?
I'm fairly certain he was being sarcastic.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think I know what the big singleplayer mode will be.

>Blurred text says "Spirits"
>Trailers have shown veterans being killed off
>Luigi LITERALLY got his Spirit ripped from his body
>The Adventure Mode/Single-player component will be about every character aside from maybe a few of your choice being taken out and you have to reclaim their spirits

...What? I'm allowed to have a crackpot theory every once in a while.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD I mean, I didn't love any so I am glad they died...
Hey, that's rude, I don't like some things but I wouldn't wish them death.

Especially when the following death are:

-Getting impaled
-Getting choked to death
-Getting your soul rip out of your body
-Getting a brutal slash behind the back

Tho, I say this, but you are the one with the Ridley avi, so...:ultridley:
I love how we might actually start speculating about which Veteran characters are going to die in the next trailer, now.

Thank you lol

Your artwork's good. If you had enough motivation and time, you probably could. :p

I'm fairly certain he was being sarcastic.
...I hope so then...:lol:

Chrono.

My current conspiracy theory is that Shadow is getting revealed with Tails as a fighter.

Yeah this has a 1% chance of happening but I don't even care anymore

I got Richter ****ing Belmont.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My current conspiracy theory is that Shadow is getting revealed with Tails as a fighter.

Yeah this has a 1% chance of happening but I don't even care anymore

I got Richter ****ing Belmont.
Nah it's gonna be Eggman, it's the villain's game this time. :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bandana Dee reveal trailer:

Captain Falcon gets impaled all the way through by a spear.

Sonic's corpse is shown as a shadow with numerous spears sticking out of it.

Bowser gets swarmed by an army of Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos and is thrown off a high cliff.

Chrono.

I've still got my conspiracy theory that Proto Man was added to Mega's Final Smash so that he can just use the same one when he's an echo
This wouldn't surprise me.

Though this means Bass gets boned unless we get 2 echoes lmao.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura

We saw an Ashley Assist Trophy in the Direct.

Does that mean you... won?
Nah bruh I lost since our contest was to see who would be revealed as playable.

But then again our bet was who would be the first revealed after E3 so neither of us win technically lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
hold up, who was choked to death?
Mario, though it's a bit ambigous whatever what actually happen to him, someone said that the way Ridley grabbed Mario head could be Ridley trying to choke Mario to death.

Tho honestly, it's whatever you think how Mario got killed, in any case, it must have been very painful.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
hold up, who was choked to death?
Mario, but technically that was more his skull getting crushed in.

Although I'm a sweetheart whose tastes in edge don't consist of raw grit, so as far as I can tell only Luigi actually died instead of getting roughed up.

And because Luigi has cartoon physics to exploit he'd almost drifted back to his body by the end of the trailer anyway, LOL.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mario, though it's a bit ambigous whatever what actually happen to him, someone said that the way Ridley grabbed Mario head could be Ridley trying to choke Mario to death.

Tho honestly, it's whatever you think how Mario got killed, in any case, it must have been very painful.
I think Mario god stabbed through the chest like Megaman did.

sakurai better not kill Pikachu though

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I imagine this was probably already obvious, but the original crew of Simon, Pit, and Mega Man are back together from Captain N for those who were a fan of the show back then! :)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh ****!

They said in the Direct that there would be exactly 100 stages in the game sans Battlefield, Big Battlefield, and Final Destination.

Does that mean every character not coming from a pre-existing franchise is deconfirmed?

D

Deleted member

Skull Kid is not disconfirmed, whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
But wow, 6 echo fighters, we got more than I thought we would get. I guess about 10 could be possible with Shadow, Impa, Ken, and maybe Isabelle.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I imagine this was probably already obvious, but the original crew of Simon, Pit, and Mega Man are back together from Captain N for those who were a fan of the show back then! :)
And for those of us now that like to traumatize the uninitiated, muahahahaha

If we go by that interpretation of Belmont his favorite stage is clearly Wii Fit Studio. Full body mirrors, ooooh. :woman:

Actually maybe he'd like it in general since vampires don't have reflections, LOL. Which would actually be a valid reason for him to carry a hand mirror everywhere come to think of it, just not the self-absorbed attitude to match LOL.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Went back and reviewed my 'Pros and Cons' for Ultimate, now that I've cooled off after the Direct. As of now, both lists are even. So, as of now, I am not planning on getting the game. This may change if the pros end up outweighing the cons by the time December comes around. I'll just have to wait and see.

I'll at least be sticking around Smashboards and remain a part of the community, though.

I'm really interested in what this 'Spirits' mode is. Dracula's Castle seemed to have two different forms, and the Monster Hunter stage with Rathalos was never mentioned as a stage in itself. Curious if this 'Spirits' mode will be a new adventure mode? Maybe the mainstream way to unlock characters?

D

Deleted member

Went back and reviewed my 'Pros and Cons' for Ultimate, now that I've cooled off after the Direct. As of now, both lists are even. So, as of now, I am not planning on getting the game. This may change if the pros end up outweighing the cons by the time December comes around. I'll just have to wait and see.

I'll at least be sticking around Smashboards and remain a part of the community, though.

I'm really interested in what this 'Spirits' mode is. Dracula's Castle seemed to have two different forms, and the Monster Hunter stage with Rathalos was never mentioned as a stage in itself. Curious if this 'Spirits' mode will be a new adventure mode? Maybe the mainstream way to unlock characters?
Why?
Ultimate looks so funnnnnnnnnnnnNnn.

All the new charactersssss. New stagesssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom