• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And anyone who subs Bitblock, I personally recommend you to unsubbed him...
I keep a youtubers personal **** away from youtube videos which is why, to everyones disdain, I still an subbed to Jontron and follow him on twitter (ignoring the fact Jon was manipulated by the person that sparked that **** but thats another story)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Wakes up
>I decide to check the thread, but my brain still is in spanish mode
>"lul, why the thread is called Penismon?"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
>Wakes up
>I decide to check the thread, but my brain still is in spanish mode
>"lul, why the thread is called Penismon?"
It amazes me how well people here who don't have English as their native tongue speak so fluently.

I know only like a couple of words in some different languages but that's it for me lol. Dropped French in High School and don't care for my own cultural language.

D

Deleted member

It amazes me how well people here who don't have English as their native tongue speak so fluently.

I know only like a couple of words in some different languages but that's it for me lol. Dropped French in High School and don't care for my own cultural language.
That's because English is easy as ****. It doesn't have any accents with complicated rules for them and verbs have very few conjugations. I doubt I would even be able to speak Portuguese if I wasn't born in a Portuguese-speaking country and the only reason I understand Italian and Spanish somewhat is because they're very similar.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Played some Zeldas, I think I'm like 20 hours in?
Sidon is based. Mipha is ew.
I'm inside Natu in terms of story progression, but I left him so I could restock and do more exploring. Natu is the first that I've found out of the four DB but that's only because I discovered Zora's Domain by complete accident.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Recently got into XC2, and uh...

Boy this world is great, but man, these characters... not... not my personal preferance.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Recently got into XC2, and uh...

Boy this world is great, but man, these characters... not... not my personal preferance.
They kinda grow on ya by the end.

Somewhere between wanting to hurl Tiger! Tiger! off into the cloud sea and trying to count how many blade quests start with crying kids, I think.

Chrono.

Vergemon sounds like a series of X-rated parody comics of Pokemon that were only sold in shady dollar stores.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today, I achieved a major accomplishment in Fire Emblem Heroes.

For the first time, I finally managed to beat a Legendary Hero Battle on Infernal difficulty with Legendary Lucina's battle! That's only part of the accomplishment. I achieved my first victory on this LHB using a solo unit run!

And which unit did I use for this solo run? My Summer Takumi of course!

Now that I finally have three fully trained dancers, I'd figure I can finally try doing a solo unit run on a GHB or LHB. I'd figure Summer Takumi would be my pick for something like this because not only is he my favorite unit right now, but he also Brave Bow equipped with an optimized stat spread that turns him into a hard-hitting glass cannon!

It took about two tries, but I eventually figured out the proper strategy to defeating the map with my Summer Takumi. On the first turn, I simply waited until the enemy units rushed in, then I proceeded to use Summer Takumi to land all the kills. The only times I didn't use Summer Takumi was when Normal Azura tanked and KOd the early sword cavalier and when PA!Azura tanked Legendary Lucina's first attack!

Man, solo-unit runs can be quite fun once you figure out the proper strategy. I definitely want to try it out more often, but the battle made me realize something: Flying Olivia could really benefit from Hone Fliers too! Still, I'm giving that skill priority for Legendary Ryoma first.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
(A couple days ago)

Oh man, Verg is so credible. We're going to get Isabelle.

(Today)

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure Verg isn't even credible ...We could still get Decidueye.... right?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
(A couple days ago)

Oh man, Verg is so credible. We're going to get Isabelle.

(Today)

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure Verg isn't even credible ...We could still get Decidueye.... right?
Same thing happened when he leaked Isabelle.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Controversial opinion, but I never understood why people thought Decidueye was so likely. Never understood the fanbase he had.

Forget Tapu Nono and Tony the Tiger, too. All aboard the Buzzwole train!!! Chugga chugga chugga chugga CHU CHU!!!!

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Controversial opinion, but I never understood why people thought Decidueye was so likely. Never understood the fanbase he had.

Forget Tapu Nono and Tony the Tiger, too. All aboard the Buzzwole train!!! Chugga chugga chugga chugga CHU CHU!!!!
But I heard you are a Primarina man. :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
But I heard you are a Primarina man. :p
Oh definitely, if I were to pick any Pokemon to get in from Alola it'd be her for sure.

But out of the choices that people think stand a chance (which, IDK why people don't consider Primarina), Buzzwole's my pick.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

To me there hasn't been any real standout gen 7 pokemon like Greninja was in gen 6.

I liek a lot of gen 7 Pokemon, but it's not like they stand a chance for Smash.

NEWCOMER: Wishiwashi!

Greninja was both a fan favorite as well as advertised. There isn't one singular consensus with gen 7

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Although I do not believe Vergeben, to entertain the idea that he's right...

The only two Pokemon I can possibly see getting in are Incineroar and Tapu Koko. I'd be pretty disappointed with either, though I would prefer the former.

Incineroar could have a wrestling/grappling moveset, which I suppose could be cool if done right. The personality in his concept art and possibly being Ash's 'ace' after Lycanroc, could help push him a bit.

Meanwhile, Tapu Koko is often shown as the face of the Alola Guardians, though I don't see much else going for him there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think there is a tiny chance Golisopod could possibly be considered since he's Guzma's main.

Guzma is an important character afterall.

But he's not in the anime for some reason

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Say guys...do you think I could get a hug or something? Or just say something to make me feel better?

I know that sound weird but...I don't know, I can't put to word here, but I feel just...horrible.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think we all know who the actual choice is if it isn't Decidueye, Mimikyu or Lycanroc though

Saying any other pokemon is denial

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To me there hasn't been any real standout gen 7 pokemon like Greninja was in gen 6.

I liek a lot of gen 7 Pokemon, but it's not like they stand a chance for Smash.

NEWCOMER: Wishiwashi!

Greninja was both a fan favorite as well as advertised. There isn't one singular consensus with gen 7
Greninja wasn't a stand out until Smash either. It was popular, sure, but no one actually expected a standalone Greninja to be playable, whenever someone uses this as an argument for no Gem 7 Pokemon it reminds me of how much the Smash fanbase only sees things in hindsight. The most popular theory was a Kalos Trainer and there was still discussion of Gen 5 Pokemon, actually, it was the prevalent theory because "no Gen 6 Pokemon stood out".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom