• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Unfortunately Rogersbase then defended him by going "Oh he's nice irl!". Andre is surprisingly savage, I still haven't subscribed to GameXplain since learning of them back in... 2011 ish but hmm
Really? I expect better of roger. He was basically what josh Thomas should have been as a guest. He may not be coming to discussions anytime soon then

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know what ****ing sucks. The Tranformer movies sucking ****ing sucks.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Say guys...do you think I could get a hug or something? Or just say something to make me feel better?

I know that sound weird but...I don't know, I can't put to word here, but I feel just...horrible.
6AEF8989-2557-482A-B8EE-AC0230AAB51C.gif

Hawlucha supporters? *flashbacks to Pikachu Libre in Pokken*
*cries*
first game in the series already a clone smh

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
PSA: twitter personalitys and irl personalitys arent the same thing. And if your a ***** online and irl, somethings up.

im a smartass online but Im nice, caring and social anxious as all hell irl. Well, Nice in my own way pff

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mario Kart Wii is coming to NVIDIA Shield in China.

It will feature online play (not possible in the original anymore by official means), and if you have a save file of NVIDIA Shield's Super Mario Galaxy, you unlock Rosalina immediately (this is different to how the Wii version handled it - you needed to win 50 races if you had a Super Mario Galaxy save file on the Wii, basically just making her easier to unlock than normal).

And of course the game has been enhanced with native 1080p resolution and HD UI and such.

I already aware that Nintendo is starting to put their old Wii games on the NVIDIA Shield and since my Wii is modded and not in a good shape, if I want to play Wii games again I think NVIDIA Shield might be worth it.

Still think Nintendo are crazy if they don't have these put on the Switch.
Not crazy at all by any means in my opinion... when you already have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Switch... what's crazy is that Wii games might take a long time to be put into the online service...

It's a shame because I saw one of his Make Believe videos recently and he's actually really talented. Plus I actually do agree with some of his thoughts on current Nintendo.
Yeah, but he doesn't make that much of it anymore. As for you agreeing with his opinions on Nintendo that's ok, but again it doesn't mean they are legit and correct. Like how he complains on trifle things, and even consider Nintendo LABO a failure... and his points no matter how you objectively look at it they are dumb and easily debunked. Not to mention him opinions Switch getting Wii U ports, while I get that not everyone enjoys getting ports, but saying it as if Nintendo is being lazy or not "loyal" to the Wii U owners etc... are just dumb opinions in my opinion.

If he wasn't an *** about everything, he would be one of the best Nintendo YouTubers out there.
He actually was one of the best Nintendo Youtubers out there, but after Switch release he starting to be more of an *** indeed.
I keep a youtubers personal **** away from youtube videos which is why, to everyones disdain, I still an subbed to Jontron and follow him on twitter (ignoring the fact Jon was manipulated by the person that sparked that **** but thats another story)
I know but sometimes when he crosses the line, that where you have to pay attention.
I unsubbed BitBlock not because of that... like I mentioned in the Tweet I already unsubbed him months ago because his videos are getting crappier, and his opinions are getting crappier as well.
Recently got into XC2, and uh...

Boy this world is great, but man, these characters... not... not my personal preferance.
Your problem on the characters is on either voice acting or their designs right? Or maybe both lol.

Don't worry you'll get used to it, I'll hope lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well if you insist on this then you better up the stakes dude.

Lets hear what your new end of the deal is.

We all have those moments where we feel worthless and helpless. It happens dude. It comes and goes. You'll make it.

If you want to PM me i'd be happy to talk to you about whatever's on your mind.

I feel the same way to. Though kinda in a worse way due to anxiety and stuff.
As much as I appreciate what you said, it is way too late for that...by that I mean, it's actually very late for me, the hour I mean...:p

Tho, yeah, we all have moment of weakness. I in fact wanted multiple time to share those moment here on this thread, but I never did until tonight, maybe because i'm just tired? Or because I really trust you guys to not let me down?

All I can do is just question, question, question and question everything about the world that surrend me and myself. Kind of make you think of the definition of insanity...

But...don't worry, I don't want to end this on a bad note. If anything, seeing peoples I don't really know fully caring about my problem make me remember how simple things sometime truly are, not always, but sometime, they are just this simple.

Thank you and everyone who answered my call, for now, I can rest easy and have better hope for tomorrow...

...If it wasn't so ****ING HOT HERE, HOLY ****, WHY I AM STILL THIS HOT AT MIDNIGHT?! SUMMER ****ING SUCK, THERE I SAID IT.

Brief, have a good day/night/whatever.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura thinks they suck? What.
No the bet is that we have to write about something we really don't want to.

I have to write about Advance Wars being bad and Uni has to write about Splatoon being bad.

Although personally I don't care much for Splatoon and was never interested in it lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No the bet is that we have to write about something we really don't want to.

I have to write about Advance Wars being bad and Uni has to write about Splatoon being bad.

Although personally I don't care much for Splatoon and was never interested in it lol.
I feel the same way about Advance Wars :^)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Damn Andre from gamexplain is demolishing the salt block on Twitter.

It’s beautiful and well overdo
Indeed, I already mention that pages ago lol
Unfortunately Rogersbase then defended him by going "Oh he's nice irl!". Andre is surprisingly savage, I still haven't subscribed to GameXplain since learning of them back in... 2011 ish but hmm
I can somewhat believe Josh is a nice person for real, and he actually can have his own thoughts and opnions, but then again when you going overboard on being an *** on Twitter to the point you are start bugging your friends or just other people, that's when he just open the Pandora's Box...

Like I said, I already unsubbed him due to his content just lacking recently compare to other Nintendo Youtubers I subbed, not is just that I have another reason not to even care about him.
You overuse and misuse these words way too much lol.
Oh, ok, and your point being? lol

More like I use "In my opinion" way too much to be exact lol. But again, what does that even matter? Because what I put out are indeed just my opinions.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
As much as I appreciate what you said, it is way too late for that...by that I mean, it's actually very late for me, the hour I mean...:p

Tho, yeah, we all have moment of weakness. I in fact wanted multiple time to share those moment here on this thread, but I never did until tonight, maybe because i'm just tired? Or because I really trust you guys to not let me down?

All I can do is just question, question, question and question everything about the world that surrend me and myself. Kind of make you think of the definition of insanity...

But...don't worry, I don't want to end this on a bad note. If anything, seeing peoples I don't really know fully caring about my problem make me remember how simple things sometime truly are, not always, but sometime, they are just this simple.

Thank you and everyone who answered my call, for now, I can rest easy and have better hope for tomorrow...

...If it wasn't so ****ING HOT HERE, HOLY ****, WHY I AM STILL THIS HOT AT MIDNIGHT?! SUMMER ****ING SUCK, THERE I SAID IT.

Brief, have a good day/night/whatever.
Dude I read your first sentence and I thought something really dark was going to come out of it lol. Thank god for that follow up.

I mean i've shared a lot about my troubles in this thread particularly about my anxiety and whatnot. Most people here i'm willing to bet deal with these kinds of things from time to time. You don't need to feel that it's abnormal.

I do get lost in those kinds of thoughts as well. Particularly at night. When that happens I tend not to get too fixated on it and instead re-focus on the things I want to get done.

And yeah I know the hot weather is really annoying. My room feels like a furnace lol.

PM anytime you want dude. Peace!
I feel the same way about Advance Wars :^)
That's fine dude. We all have our different tastes.
A-and praline?
That's a weird ass ship right there lmao.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sakurai has a bias against wrench users and it's so blatant.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know, there is alot of things that make me worried about sharing my emotions. The Internet, while it have nice peoples like some peoples on this forum show, isn't your friend in itself, you can't expect to share what you feel and always going it your way.

But, to elaborate on my fear, since it be hard to advance in any meaningful way if I don't share them:

I am very troubled person myself, always questionning everything I say, see, hear, etc...because I always want to improve myself despite my problems. But lately, I realize how just terrible such thing can be when you are a person who is quick to emotional burst, even for things you shouldn't reach as much as you should normally do.

I have dreams, project, stories, loads of stories in fact, I want to give my best to all of them and I did loads of research for all of them. But everytime, I ask myself:

"It is enough?"

"It is coherent?"

"Does this character make sense?"

"Does this plotline need to exist?"

"If yes, can I really do this? Or my writting and ideas on this will ruin it?"

And after awhile, I jusk ask:

"Should I even try?"

"Will I be even able to react properly?"

"Can I handle the pressure?"

"Can I improve as a writter and a person?"

"Are my dreams even a possibility?"

Every. Single. Day. I ask one of those questions. And because of them, I keep getting sidetracked or blocked in the way to advance those stories and improve, because of hte pressure that, if I fail horribly at what I want to do the most and put a horrible story that internet will mock for days/weeks/months/years to come. There be probably no second chance, and all of my effort would be for nothing.

Sorry to everyone here that I ruin the mood. But I had to say now or never, I know I shouldn't be sorry about sharing my fears. But...I just do, because that's the way I am, sadly...
Been there fam. Been there a lot.

Recently looking to step up my game, writing-wise. Actually spent more of my vacation face down in my Kindle blitzing books than not. A lot of the advice I've been gathering distills down to one big thing.

Write, bro.

Damn the consequences and damn the doubts. Write. Bang out something on a page. Do it a lot. Do it shoddily. But do it.

Sure, there's going to be ****-ups. What is broken, you can fix. But what does not exist, you can do nothing with.

Lemme pose you this. You got some time right now, say about twenty minutes tops? I can offer a confidence booster.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
but Inkling was revealed with the game. So why would they be in my most wanted when they’re already in the game?
If you stop wanting someone the minute they're announced then of course your wanted characters will never make it in...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Someone please put a blonde wig on Ridley thank you in advance

Yeah man, where the hell Bob the Builder at?
Andy's Echo Fighter of course! :smirk:

holy **** that would actually work

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dude I read your first sentence and I thought something really dark was going to come out of it lol. Thank god for that follow up.

I mean i've shared a lot about my troubles in this thread particularly about my anxiety and whatnot. Most people here i'm willing to bet deal with these kinds of things from time to time. You don't need to feel that it's abnormal.

I do get lost in those kinds of thoughts as well. Particularly at night. When that happens I tend not to get too fixated on it and instead re-focus on the things I want to get done.

And yeah I know the hot weather is really annoying. My room feels like a furnace lol.

PM anytime you want dude. Peace!

That's find dude. We all have our different tastes.

That's a weird *** ship right there lmao.
If anything, becoming insane is the best way to write a character that is actually insane, but not one notice it at all...just sayin'.:ultridley:

But yeah, thanks for the help, I admit too that Smash Speculation and others things have by grinding my mind lately. But my eyes are closing right now, so I just will stop here before I sleep on my keyboard lol.

Been there fam. Been there a lot.

Recently looking to step up my game, writing-wise. Actually spent more of my vacation face down in my Kindle blitzing books than not. A lot of the advice I've been gathering distills down to one big thing.

Write, bro.

Damn the consequences and damn the doubts. Write. Bang out something on a page. Do it a lot. Do it shoddily. But do it.

Sure, there's going to be ****-ups. What is broken, you can fix. But what does not exist, you can do nothing with.

Lemme pose you this. You got some time right now, say about twenty minutes tops? I can offer a confidence booster.
'same, too late for that, but I really appricate the gesture.

Tomorrow is the last day before I go back to work, but we will see how things go.

In any case, thanks for the help man.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If anything, becoming insane is the best way to write a character that is actually insane, but not one notice it at all...just sayin'.:ultridley:

But yeah, thanks for the help, I admit too that Smash Speculation and others things have by grinding my mind lately. But my eyes are closing right now, so I just will stop here before I sleep on my keyboard lol.
Smash Speculation does that to about anyone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom