• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All the newcomers I want for Smash Ultimate are blonde and none of them are making it in

I think I might have a type

They really are though.
I still hope for Wonder Red. Not only is his unique and amazing and deserved better for his game, but he respresents the Wii U so well.

Something that had some great concepts but didn’t have the support or marketing to help it blossom.

Ivander

Smash Legend
PSA: twitter personalitys and irl personalitys arent the same thing.
Except not really. Often, online personalities are a part of the person that they would not show in real life, but because the internet allows them to remain anonymous, it allows them to bring themselves out with no fear of people knowing who they are. It's why someone who's normally shy in real life can be alot more confident or someone can express their prejudice against something without fear.

There is a quote that mentions, "If you wish to test a man's character, give them power." But in reality, it should be, "If you wish to test a man's character, observe them when they believe no one is watching them."

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Except not really. Often, online personalities are a part of the person that they would not show in real life, but because the internet allows them to remain anonymous, it allows them to bring themselves out with no fear of people knowing who they are. It's why someone who's normally shy in real life can be alot more confident or someone can express their prejudice against something without fear.

There is a quote that mentions, "If you wish to test a man's character, give them power." But in reality, it should be, "If you wish to test a man's character, observe them when they believe no one is watching them."
You basically just said "no, people don't act differently online, they just act differently online."

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If anything, becoming insane is the best way to write a character that is actually insane, but not one notice it at all...just sayin'.:ultridley:

But yeah, thanks for the help, I admit too that Smash Speculation and others things have by grinding my mind lately. But my eyes are closing right now, so I just will stop here before I sleep on my keyboard lol.

'same, too late for that, but I really appricate the gesture.

Tomorrow is the last day before I go back to work, but we will see how things go.

In any case, thanks for the help man.
It's good man.

It's an exercise, and it's not complicated, so standing offer. Get at me, I'll give you details, you can do it when you've got a block of time.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I still hope for Wonder Red. Not only is his unique and amazing and deserved better for his game, but he respresents the Wii U so well.

Something that had some great concepts but didn’t have the support or marketing to help it blossom.
Ha, I see what you did there.

Newcomer speculation in Nintenzone.

...Yay?
It's free real estate a social thread. People can discuss almost anything they want.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You basically just said "no, people don't act differently online, they just act differently online."
Well, that's pretty much it, really.

Sometimes, the way people act online isn't the way they act IRL, but it's not because that's not who they really are, it's because there's more to them than that.

They act differently because they're showing another side of them that they don't show IRL.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
IRL me and Smashboards me are mostly the same I would say expect that i'm a lot less social in real life.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Have better tastes.
Meanwhile I'm just here like "Honestly I mostly just wanted some of the veterans and everyone kept saying they'd be cut

so thanks for making the stages sexy Sakurai."

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Sometimes, the way people act online isn't the way they act IRL, but it's not because that's not who they really are, it's because there's more to them than that.

They act differently because they're showing another side of them that they don't show IRL.
I act differently online, for one thing, my filter on my love of Yuri is removed, cause I can talk about it online, without immediately getting some snarky remark from someone.
Ditto ditto. :132:

I'll get the trebuchet.
All we need is a room full of Kamen Rider merch, red. :V

D

Deleted member

The internet just allows us to say and act how we really would want irl without fear. I can believe someone is very different online and irl but the online version is the true version of them and if that version is a piece of ****, I'd like very much to be as far away as possible from them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean I came to terms long ago with the fact that I'll get one of my most wanted newcomers if I'm lucky. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wouldn't say most of my wishes are in the likely category but giving me at least one should bring a smile to my face.

Ivander

Smash Legend

What Blargg said. What was mentioned was, "Twitter personas and irl personas aren't the same thing." But that's not entirely true. It's one thing to be an online personality that acts very different from what you are in real life, like say some youtubers and whatnot. But it IS another thing when an "online personality" actually is part of a person's IRL personality that they would not or rarely show in real life, but can thanks to internet anonymity.

So no, I was not pulling a "People die when they are killed." moment.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My most wanted characters are pretty much near the pipe dream threshold, so Im resignated to probably not get them even as late DLC.
images (4).jpeg

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anyway, one of my most wanted is one that is being speculated constantly, specifically Simon Belmont. Then there's a couple that have an okay chance of getting in, but I'm not expecting them. And then I have a most wanted that is practically a pipe dream by now.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Which we then load.

Into the trebuchet.
No, we aren't using a catapult. All we are going to do is leave her in the room for a week, her Kamen Rider Weebiness will cure her, cause of all the toys in the room.

Well either that or her virus will start making her play out ship fantasy with the Kamen Rider merch. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom