• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool if they made a 4th movie after Shaun of the Dead, Hott Fuzz and The World’s End. But obviously it won’t happen.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A few people are actually putting in work with Fat Buu for EVO. He isn't super common, so that's cool to see.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah and how could I forget about this cool transition?

I feel that I should really not ask what those are...
Mainly confusion, some bit of regret, a bit of blood boiling too and accelerated heart rates.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean, there's a chance Rex could use Mythra too I guess. I don't know who else you might be rooting for though.
I think is too late for them actually, unless they place high in a new ballot or some ****.

And Recks being playable with the Blades only in the background would let me dead inside.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also, I found out yesterday that I was feeding my rabbit pellets that are the equivalent of junk food for humans. Adult rabbits should have protein level of 12-14% and a fiber level minimum of 18%... the food I was giving her has protine of 16% and just 15% fiber:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep: oops

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is it one of the multiple throw away characters?
Condor X
Is Brawlout any good?
I like it but it may not be for everyone. For $20 it's not bad especially with free updates that'll include characters, fixes, and stuff (I've paid more for worse platform fighters). Though grinding for unlockables is annoying.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Beating Michalis Infernal with Armors will be easy I said :V
I don't need Svalinn for the DB3 Heavy Spear dude I said >:'V

D

Deleted member

I have a crush on someone here, but I’m not saying ****, even if someone guesses right.
Looks like someone wants attention for dinner lol.
Here you go buddy!

My guesses are Natz~ or Coricus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom