• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's like literally everyone on this board except for Natz
uuuuuuum....were like a 75 male 25 female percent demographic here dude...
tbh I just assume everyone I see on the internet is a man unless stated otherwise or until I see something they say that hints at them being a woman.
Also I think I've finally gotten to the point in Gungeon where I can beat any given run no matter how good or bad of items I get. I'm on a 10-streak of beating The Lich and I'm pretty sure that's more wins than a majority of people who played the game got in their lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why the hell does Fortnite have touchscreen support on the Switch but 1st Party games don't?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like my Solo Summer Takumi team prevailed once more! This time, it was thanks to Summer Takumi alone that I finally beat Michalis and Valter's GHBs on Infernal difficulty!

The Infernal Michalis GHB proved to be quite easy this time around, as Summer Takumi was able to kill all of the enemy fliers. The only kill he didn't land was on the infantry sword user on the left, which my Normal Azura tanked and killed.

The Infernal Valter GHB took some trial and error, but I got it after a few tries. The winning strategy involved placing Summer Takumi on the farthest right at the start, followed by Flying Olivia next to him, then PA!Azura, and then Normal Azura on the farthest left. After waiting for the enemy unit to make their move, Summer Takumi proceeded to land the kills from there. The only kill he didn't land was on the enemy axe flier on the far, upper right corner that Flying Olivia took care of. He also had a close call with that one red mage cavalier towards the end, but he survived and KOd it back. He then proceeded to kill the remaining unit from there.

Summer Takumi is shaping up to be a great unit for those solo runs so far!

D

Deleted member

Looks like my Solo Summer Takumi team prevailed once more! This time, it was thanks to Summer Takumi alone that I finally beat Michalis and Valter's GHBs on Infernal difficulty!

The Infernal Michalis GHB proved to be quite easy this time around, as Summer Takumi was able to kill all of the enemy fliers. The only kill he didn't land was on the infantry sword user on the left, which my Normal Azura tanked and killed.

The Infernal Valter GHB took some trial and error, but I got it after a few tries. The winning strategy involved placing Summer Takumi on the farthest right at the start, followed by Flying Olivia next to him, then PA!Azura, and then Normal Azura on the farthest left. After waiting for the enemy unit to make their move, Summer Takumi proceeded to land the kills from there. The only kill he didn't land was on the enemy axe flier on the far, upper right corner that Flying Olivia took care of. He also had a close call with that one red mage cavalier towards the end, but he survived and KOd it back. He then proceeded to kill the remaining unit from there.

Summer Takumi is shaping up to be a great unit for those solo runs so far!
I just love it when the thread gets weird and certain people get horny, you post Fate / Grand Order or FEH poems anyway.
Keep it up Ed. :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'll tell ya what's awkward.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban and it's sequel not getting localised. :(

D

Deleted member

Politics, vore, Jim Jones, etc. Although some of those were more heated than awkward...
Vore might be up there in just... "No.".
The sad part is that vore was brought up more than once.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Rest of the BBTAG dlc is out on Monday.
That's: Nine, Izayoi, Mai, Labrys, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Yuzuriha, Merkava and Mika.

Also a fifth franchise getting added. Please don't be SK.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My mom was looking up popular dog names and apparently one of them was "Vore", although it could have been "Voar" or something.

I was like ...what? Really?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Fine, I'll just sit over here and not exist, then. Even if I'm the only non-binary person out of 30ish users, that's still over 3%, so it's still statistically significant. :p
if ya wanna be fair this is liek the 3rd time tops that i ever talked to you and you weren't part of the 38 people i memorized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom