• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sooner or later, he’ll screw up. This is gonna be the Gematsu leaks all over again.

But even then, he said no cuts from Smash 4, yet there were some Smash 4 newcomers missing from the E3 demo.

Then think of a better punishment.
Ura has to write an essay about how terrible Advance Wars is or how amazing Fire Emblem Fates is, with at least one page filled with praising Corrin. And it has to come across as genuine

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sounds like it’d be more of a punishment for everyone else rather than you.
Well then we all suffer lol.

That's me being a sore loser right there. :smirk:
Ura has to write an essay about how terrible Advance Wars is or how amazing Fire Emblem Fates is, with at least one page filled with praising Corrin. And it has to come across as genuine
Is Captial Punishment an alternative to this scenario?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well then we all suffer lol.

That's me being a sore loser right there. :smirk:

Is Captial Punishment an alternative to this scenario?
No. The whole point of bets is equal opportunity. Look at my bet with Blue, if I lose, Blue gets what he'd owe me if I won. You'll make an essay pointing out flaws of Advance Wars or praising Fates and Corrin because I'm not going to let you go "Heads, I win. Tails, you lose" on a dumbass horse with an ice cream cone taped to it's head

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No. The whole point of bets is equal opportunity. Look at my bet with Blue, if I lose, Blue gets what he'd owe me if I won. You'll make an essay pointing out flaws of Advance Wars or praising Fates and Corrin because I'm not going to let you go "Heads, I win. Tails, you lose" on a ******* horse with an ice cream cone taped to it's head
Well that wasn't even the agreement I had with Uni so no lol.

I might be bold with my predictions but i'm not a masochist. :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Vergemen says no Decidueye, eh? I honestly believe the reasons Decidueye got any traction was Pokkén Tournament and being a Grass starter, which is why I didn't like the idea of that Pokémon.

Plus it's impossible to predict which Pokémon will get into Smash.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vergemen says no Decidueye, eh? I honestly believe the reasons Decidueye got any traction was Pokkén Tournament and being a Grass starter, which is why I didn't like the idea of that Pokémon.

Plus it's impossible to predict which Pokémon will get into Smash.
There's always the chance he's wrong on this.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I am taking Verge with a strong grain of salt, but assuming he is right in this case, and we don't get Decidueye, Mimikyu, nor Lycaroc, there is still Incineroar and Primarina out in the open. I wouldn't mind the former, but the latter would fill me with joy. : o

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mainly wanted Decidueye because he was a Grass-Ghost Archer Owl. Those are like, four of my favorite things.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta for Switch is now available for download.

Remember it is only open between August 9th at 9 pm and August 11th at midnight PDT.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh **** I just realized my birthday is tomorrow.

Lol Ura.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The older you get, the more forgetful you get! :upsidedown:
Yeah I remember when I would look forward to my birthday like weeks in advance lol.

Being older does have it's drawbacks. Birthdays don't feel as special as when I was a kid.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just want to say he is wrong because it doesn't feel right not to choose either of them. They were the top three of the time the roster was in development.

The only two I could possibly imagine is Tapu Koko and Incineroar but over those three just doesn't feel right.

Possibly Zeraora, but only if there were discussions beforehand? (And I totally would be cool with that)

Either way, if it isn't the top three, my vote goes to either Mask bird, heel cat, or thunder cat. Sakurai likes cats so probably the latter. ;p
Obviously it's gonna be Buzzwole.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
From my understanding, not even the Nintendo higher-ups knew about the "Everyone is here" bit. It's very believable with that idea that Verg's source didn't either. When seeing Smash 4 characters, it's easy to guess the rest of them are there as well.

It's a weird situation, but Verg's first leak about e3 honestly doesn't feel like a guess at all. Ridley alone was difficult to guess, and at e3? Yeah. Also, saying something isn't there is meaningless. He's not wrong because he didn't say anything that contradicts it. Verg doesn't need to give literally every piece of information. Not that he doesn't have issues(lying, backpedaling), but ultimately I'd say he's not wrong about the e3 bit. The real hit to his credibility is the Castlevania thing never showing up(and I don't mean in Smash, it was a collection and all). Simon just being in the game cannot really be used against him until we see the actual final roster. Or him as an AT.

D

Deleted member

I decided to go back to my Moon Nuzlocke and I have no idea of what I was doing.
Immediatelly after the final Guzma battle, only my Wishiwashi was dead(she was just death fodder anyways) though everyone else was pretty messed up.
Hey, past me, why weren't you carrying around this Haunter? ***** has Shadow Ball, Psychic, everything. Let's mess Lusamine up now, shall we?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just in case there is a new character announcement, I’ll have my Etika copypasta ready...
Etika copypasta? There like a lot lol.
I'm not knocking on the Switch at all, it's an excellent console that took the Wii U's gimmick and made it into a much better and incredibly enticing selling point.
It isn't about knocking on Switch lol. I mean I understand some like Chikolad who just aren't enjoying what the Switch offers currently and I totally get that, but when discussing about whether Nintendo Switch should be getting hug third party, and Nintendo basically tries to do what Microsoft and Sony is doing that's a whole other issue to talk about.

I also understand not everyone has $2000 to blow on a high-end PC that can play everything or even the time to sit down and play games on a PC at all, and the Switch is, as you implied, perfect for those people. Mostly uncompromised console game experiences on the go is huge, and hopefully Nintendo sticks with that sort of design in the future while improving upon the tech.
Actually building a PC that's decent enough is fine by me, I never desire building a gaming PC. Just a PC with a ram that is enough, and graphics card and CPU that are slightly better than based PS4 I am good.

Regardless of how popular the idea of playing most uncompromised console game (But I think this differ on the games you play though), I can still see and understand how some people just don't give a damn about the portability of the Switch and even consider it niche, then again we all know that this idea's popularity is there and there's no sign of it cooling off.

I don't think anyone is saying Nintendo would be selling their soul to have a better online infrastructure. In fact, their backwards online is one of the biggest sticking points for people who otherwise love the company. I'm not asking for dedicated servers for every game or sales/free games every month, but I would like to play games online without both players requiring a fiber line and an Ethernet adapter (slight hyperbole) and have even basic chat message functionality, especially if they're asking us to pay up. It's even more egregious with the Switch, a console that's not always guaranteed a stable connection in-part due to it's mobile capabilities.
To be fair, we still haven't know EVERY what the Online Service offers, hell we don't even have an exact launch date. That being said I am somewhat fine with the content they offer with the service and I do expect them to reveal more info soon.

Hey, at least they're doing it now.
A year and a half later when many people have already lost their save data, but you know. Better late than never I guess?
Um... not really... it seems that you can only back up your save data via the pay required cloud in the Online Service... if that's the case I still think it's bad...

They should go with how many phones and cloud drives do... give us options of backing up save data locally, and give us limited space or games to back up to cloud while Online service cloud save is unlimited.

For those who followed MHA S3 Episode 17, this is probably by far the best filler content episode I have ever seen for this series. I mean yeah a student who has high IQ as a quirk isn't new but still pretty god tier good nonetheless.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I like it :evil:

I might be bold with my predictions but i'm not a masochist. :)
I’m feeling sadistic right now, so from now on, what Gwen said shall be your punishment if you lose.

Last edited:

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
Sooner or later, he’ll screw up. This is gonna be the Gematsu leaks all over again.
I'm of the standpoint that the character list from Gematsu was the original newcomer roster for Sm4sh. I mean, there's evidence for both a Rhythm Heaven rep (in the game's code, we just don't know who it was) and Chrom being planned at first before getting ditched in Robin's favor (keep in mind that Robin wasn't mentioned by Gematsu). The only elephant in the room to me is Rosalina, who was planned from the start (http://sourcegaming.info/2015/07/04/english-smash4-project-proposal-slides/).

As for Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt, they're secret characters, so I guess it makes sense that Gematsu didn't mention them. And Lucina and Dark Pit, as we all know, were free-dessert characters added mid-development.

I'm starting to think that we'll end up with a similar scenario this time around with Vergeben, assuming that this theory is true. It could turn out that this was the very first proposal for Ultimate (the one from December 2015) and that the Gen 7 Pokemon (similar the the Gen 6 Pokémon) hadn't been decided upon yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just saw fanart of a genderbent Kakyoin as a robot from Detroit Become Human and I don't know why it needed to be so very specific and why would someone dare to crossover Jojo with DBH but I guess humanity is lost anyways

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I just saw fanart of a genderbent Kakyoin as a robot from Detroit Become Human and I don't know why it needed to be so very specific and why would someone dare to crossover Jojo with DBH but I guess humanity is lost anyways
Honestly my biggest question about this is why are so many idiots fans of David Cage to begin with and no I will not get over how ****ing ridiculous Jason's death is

D

Deleted member

Honestly my biggest question about this is why are so many idiots fans of David Cage to begin with and no I will not get over how ****ing ridiculous Jason's death is
Reminds me my brother downloaded Heavy Rain due to PSN Plues and good god does the Portuguese dub make everything ten times better.
We played only for a bit but my favorite part was being a **** of a husband, David Cage is such a master at unintentional comedy, he should just write one of his completely serious scripts and then let everyone else make a parody game out of it.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And personally, I think Brawl had the best single-player experience of any Smash game. So much hours I could put in that game VS Smash Wii U.
Exactly...
Sadly my copy was a well... illegal download copy so it only have one cutscene show in almost every cutscene and that is ZSS and Pikachu get her suit and then get surrounded by the enemies.

And anyone who subs Bitblock, I personally recommend you to unsubbed him... I mean I never really cadre about his opinions on actual real life controversial stuff... but then again in my opinion, I used to say he's a talented Youtuber but his opinions on Nintendo are dumb, now add that himself as a normal human being is actually pretty dumb as well.

Man this tweet is gold.
Also nice to see Andre actually like my tweet that I post not too long ago lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mario Kart Wii is coming to NVIDIA Shield in China.

It will feature online play (not possible in the original anymore by official means), and if you have a save file of NVIDIA Shield's Super Mario Galaxy, you unlock Rosalina immediately (this is different to how the Wii version handled it - you needed to win 50 races if you had a Super Mario Galaxy save file on the Wii, basically just making her easier to unlock than normal).

And of course the game has been enhanced with native 1080p resolution and HD UI and such.

Still think Nintendo are crazy if they don't have these put on the Switch.

D

Deleted member

TIL Lusamine's Bewear has no moves caoable of hitting Ghost-types so you know what that means. *Proceeds to beat it with a Lv30 Haunter*

Also, the SM text really wears you down on a second playthrough. There's just so much of it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Exactly...
Sadly my copy was a well... illegal download copy so it only have one cutscene show in almost every cutscene and that is ZSS and Pikachu get her suit and then get surrounded by the enemies.

And anyone who subs Bitblock, I personally recommend you to unsubbed him... I mean I never really cadre about his opinions on actual real life controversial stuff... but then again in my opinion, I used to say he's a talented Youtuber but his opinions on Nintendo are dumb, now add that himself as a normal human being is actually pretty dumb as well.

Man this tweet is gold.
Also nice to see Andre actually like my tweet that I post not too long ago lol.
It's a shame because I saw one of his Make Believe videos recently and he's actually really talented. Plus I actually do agree with some of his thoughts on current Nintendo.

If he wasn't an ass about everything, he would be one of the best Nintendo YouTubers out there.

D

Deleted member

I was talking to this lady without paying attention so I guess I have an Aerodactyl no and he's Lv40 so I'll just take it since I meed a Flying counter. His name is Aeros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom