• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least we sent Arvis to the griller this time. GG Hardon

Team Lyon I guess.

D

Deleted member

Potential relationship didn't work out. Feel like **** atm.
That is rough. I am sorry to hear that.
I hope you get the best relationship and it works out really well next time.
And Hardin presses on! Now to see who his opponent is.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is Ike than I am a little fearful for my Hardin because Ike is popular.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That is rough. I am sorry to hear that.
I hope you get the best relationship and it works out really well next time.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is Ike than I am a little fearful for my Hardin because Ike is popular.
Ike is bae! He should alwaus win!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hardin prevails! Now all we have to do is beat Lyon.

D

Deleted member

I was team Hardin ever since Hardin was fighting Marth.

Lets go Hardin!

Even though I prefer Marth over Hardin. I thought Hardin winning would give me another chance of another Hardin banner.

D

Deleted member

I just came back from The Incredibles 2 and it was... Incre-- *shot*
Why did they need such fast-moving lights ugh

Oh yeah, totally didn't see the fact that Evelyn was Screenspaver coming a mile away, like I ever would. Still, I liked her but I feel like they should have explored her motivation a bit better. Comparing her to Syndrome, who we see much more of acting as a villain and can easily understand his reasoning, Evelyn kinda just throws that line and never acts on it.
Funnily enough, her motivation is the same as Shigaraki from MHA, both think Heroes make the general population too passive and dependent on them and stop thinking and acting by themselves.

Still, I loved it, certainly worth all that wait. I liked the focus Elastigirl got too, especially in the actions sequences because they really allowed her to show off her powers.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, the finale for the Voting Gauntlet is Hardin versus Lyon. That's actually rather cool for a number of reasons:
-For one, it's two underdogs that aren't from the 3DS series and both are decently popular in their own right. Also, neither won a VG. So this is one of those matches where I think most would be satisfied with either as a winner.
-Two, symbolically, both are a perfect fight for each other. Both characters were both friends with the main characters and were good guys who eventually got possessed. And when you look at it, Hardin is the one who is pretty much possessed whereas Lyon is the one who is not noticeably possessed. So you also get an interesting match of possessed versus un-possessed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:c

sorry it didn't work out koko, some things just aren't suppose to, wash on up and chill for awhile to get all the sad feelings out off ya
The gif looks more like playing than support.
Ah well, it is still support.

I S T H I S T H E K R U S T Y K R A B ?

D

Deleted member

So, the finale for the Voting Gauntlet is Hardin versus Lyon. That's actually rather cool for a number of reasons:
-For one, it's two underdogs that aren't from the 3DS series and both are decently popular in their own right. Also, neither won a VG. So this is one of those matches where I think most would be satisfied with either as a winner.
-Two, symbolically, both are a perfect fight for each other. Both characters were both friends with the main characters and were good guys who eventually got possessed. And when you look at it, Hardin is the one who is pretty much possessed whereas Lyon is the one who is not noticeably possessed. So you also get an interesting match of possessed versus un-possessed.
That is interesting, I never knew that.

Still rooting for Hardin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Biggest reason to support Hardin: him winning may finally convince IS to release his pre-possession self.
image.jpeg

Do it for Best Cavalier.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just want to throw this out there, me and Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan are leaving on our first personal vacation together. That means no parents, just us. Because they want to give us some alone time for 2 weeks and relieve some stress from their household for a while.Can safely say that I am quite excited to drive out alone and stay over a nice resort to rest in.

That means I will be away from the net, and Smashboards, for quite some time. Feel free to DM me only for emergencies or if you think you can hold serious conversations. It sucks that I won't talk with most of you for a while, but I need this. Well, me and Azure needed this for a long time. Tomorrow will be the day we will depart for this resort, it's a nice place that is not only known for its good locale but being quite naturist friendly too.

This is the part where I say "Hoo roo!". THat's Aussie for goodbye or see you all later.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Just want to throw this out there, me and Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan are leaving on our first personal vacation together. That means no parents, just us. Because they want to give us some alone time for 2 weeks and relieve some stress from their household for a while.Can safely say that I am quite excited to drive out alone and stay over a nice resort to rest in.

That means I will be away from the net, and Smashboards, for quite some time. Feel free to DM me only for emergencies or if you think you can hold serious conversations. It sucks that I won't talk with most of you for a while, but I need this. Well, me and Azure needed this for a long time. Tomorrow will be the day we will depart for this resort, it's a nice place that is not only known for its good locale but being quite naturist friendly too.

This is the part where I say "Hoo roo!". THat's Aussie for goodbye or see you all later.
ah ya guys are on your way now?

well see ya later aussie~ hope you and azure get some much needed time off~

D

Deleted member

:c

sorry it didn't work out koko, some things just aren't suppose to, wash on up and chill for awhile to get all the sad feelings out off ya
thanks... I appreciate that. Right now I just...feel rather heart broken about it since it was working out so well at first.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Biggest reason to support Hardin: him winning may finally convince IS to release his pre-possession self.
View attachment 151782
Do it for Best Cavalier.
Yeah but if Lyon wins maybe they'll fix his Tome
Let's remember that Shanna has won a Gauntlet and so far, she's gotten zilch.

Hilariously enough, if you actually look at the VG winners, all of them have gotten at least one Alt or were an Alt of a character except for Shanna and Gunnthra. Gunnthra is recent, obviously, but despite Shanna being the 8th VG Winner, she's gotten nothing.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
thanks... I appreciate that. Right now I just...feel rather heart broken about it since it was working out so well at first.
take some ice cream and mend that broken heart koko, time is a valuable asset and take some thinking

D

Deleted member

Well I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Been a while hasn't it? Now don't get to excited since I'm basically here to say, good bye.

Would be quite rude if I only let her be the one to say that for me. But alright, I can say this vacation will go down in history as one of the best ones ever. Since it's just me and here.

But enough about me, I'll start to have a good night rest. I need to be well rested if I will help be her navigator while she's behind the wheel. Every driver needs a navigator.

Though yeah, I will say good night and await 2 weeks of relaxation.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
ah ya guys are on your way now?

well see ya later aussie~ hope you and azure get some much needed time off~
Not now, more like the early morning is when we will set out. Got the directions and everything while all bags are packed. I am serious when I wanted a vacation. lol

But thanks Natz.

Been a while hasn't it? Now don't get to excited since I'm basically here to say, good bye.

Would be quite rude if I only let her be the one to say that for me. But alright, I can say this vacation will go down in history as one of the best ones ever. Since it's just me and here.

But enough about me, I'll start to have a good night rest. I need to be well rested if I will help be her navigator while she's behind the wheel. Every driver needs a navigator.

Though yeah, I will say good night and await 2 weeks of relaxation.
> Says you never wanted to come back to the NIntenzone
> Comes back anyway just to say goodbye for a vacation

Character development

But yeah, I am counting on you to help me get there in time. So rest well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I blank out a bit when you guys go into FE Heroes. I've got nothing to add to most discussions, and when I do, it's just "Ike's cool as ****".

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*Comes back from a workout and heres Lyon managed to do the impossible and beat Ike in the Voting Gauntlet semifinals*

AW YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

This calls for a celebratory pic I found on the Fire Emblem Heroes reddit!

You might as well say Ike got...

So it's Lyon vs Hardin in the finals. Villains duking it out for a dark battle of epic proportions! This will be epic!

Where are my fellow Team Lyon teammates at? Better get your best units ready, because we need best boy Lyon to prevail!

D

Deleted member

Go do what pleases you and relax.
Make yourself happier.
Umm.. What can I do to make you happy?
That is rough.
Trust me, you will get your girlfriend that you really want.
I know you can do it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever forgotten how to do something then suddenly remembered randomly?

I forgot how to play guitar after not doing it for years. Then I picked one up and suddenly it was like my fingers remembered what to do, even though in the last couple years they didn't

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, I finished Odyssey. I don't know what I'm gonna use my Switch for now for the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom