• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You do Luigi's Balloon World? That's a great way to rack up coins...
I'm apparently pretty good at hiding balloons because only one popped out of some double-digit number.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
luigi's balloon world is a game where you look around carefully, eagerly anticipating what devious location the balloon was hidden in, and invariably discover it's the same out of bounds glitch the last 6 balloons were

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'm way past 4k

thats actuallyl interestin to note cause i barely had over 200 when i got around here in late march

ya all got me to **** post so much i've made over 4 thousands posts in 3 months time :V

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wanted to be one of those big boy posters with a lot of post counts but then I disappeared for another 3 years.
If I'm being honest I'll probably disappear again a few months after Ultimate releases.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
At the rate I’m going I’ll hit Uni’s post count when the next Smash(after Ultimate) releases.

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

CV season 2 release date confirmed! Man, this October's going to be really great. You got this, JoJo part 5, and Soul Calibur 6.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
katt would honestly like to hit one of the notable members boards

mostly cause i would find it absolutely hilarious where i did nothing for 4.5 whole years, only to hit up there out of god damn nowhere lol

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The whole first episode of Part 5 got compiled and sent out.

After looking at it I went from pessimistic to hopeful to optimistic, the animation is amazingly fluid. The first five minutes were animeonly filler time but I don't mind it since it added foreshadowing. The effects of Gold Experience were amazing, the animations of Koichi and ACT3 were the same, and overall this is a big game changer from the last 4 parts of lookin iffy uh, anime is stiffy uh frames. Movement and genuine reactions, running that doesn't look jank and hair that reacts like actual hair, it's ****ing fantastic.

I don't like the JJBA anime at all and I'm balls to the walls impressed. If this quality keeps up in the following episodes that get developed within the next three months, I can say this will be a banger. :drflip: Only time will tell, the first few episodes of a series are well budgeted. I'd say it'd be around the fifth episode before anyone could notice bad cracks in the system.

Also the new JoJolion cover looks sick, might be one of my favorite ones yet.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Being salty af and yolo summoning worked for once.
Screenshot_20180706-010449.png
Now that my pity rate is broken I can invest on the Luna Banner and try to get Evil Car and a good IV Flynoka

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
in all honesty, not much to talk about at all, hell i didn't even screenshot anything for the 14th, that boring of an day

i deiceded to reorganized me and unis, shishoes, and pralines rooms a bit so we would have room for future projects and a better exit then the one that existed, also since we got a bunch of stone i'm laying out side walks outside so we can move faster and not have to deal with ugly enviroments when were outside our doors, all gonna be nice and dark stone and gives people a lot to do, and were still handling our floorings out

ontop of that the dead bodys of the pirates were strating to stink up so woomy and yellow went to go burry them
Untitled.png

i just threw them in a south corner thats covered with marshy soil that we have no use for, its really to just get the bodys out of the way so we don't have to look at them
Untitled2.png

a buncha alpacas wondered near our base so we went on to try and tame them, so far thats the only one we actually succeeded to have, its a useful pack animal and wool reasource, might need to grow some hay for it and build a pen but for now hes just wondering around eating grass

and now for the elephant in the room...an actual one, the herd of elephants keep coming back to annoy our crop fields, so i finally got sick of them

Untitled3.png

so took up everyone with arms, and shish (apparently) lead an armed raid against the elephants to get them to stop eating our crops outright

it was brutally successful
Untitled4.png

either were really good shots, or an elephants head is so huge its really easy to hit their brains and eyes, think its the latter they didn't stand much a chance to be pelted and we finally no longer have to deal with them eating our crops

night time went on and i thought this was adorable
Untitled6.png

the alpaca that lily tamed decided to move right on in next to her taking up the ole animal bed bertha had and slept right there, its not her pet yet but still thought this was a nice filling the wound here

speaking of wounds
Untitled7.png

looking at it i missed this in lilys need screen, shes actually had a mood bonus from maverick dying, that was the asshole who killed bertha her rabbit, thought that was neat

Untitled5.png

and so the first season is over, and starts now decembary, the games version of winter, we've survied 15 days guys, were already doing better than the old colony were all of us were dead around this time, hurray~ anywho season doesn't reallly matter as its basically in permanent summer, it'll slightly cool down but thats about it still have to deal with the heat and all the rain

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He is like my imaginary older brother.
So you're saying Zeb isn't real?

Was Shiny 15?

Persona 5 only has a 15+ rating here.
It’s got an M rating here so he shouldn’t be playing it.
North America is a population of wimps.

That's a result of bad parenting.
You aren't implying Shiny has bad parents, are you?
Well, that explains why I was allowed to have Mortal Kombat 9 on launch day.

I was fourteen back then lol

And I had GTA4 at around that age too...

Jeez, my parents didn’t care at all, in hindsight :urg:

Your point?
That Obobo should be relieved because there's someone in this forum with even less of a life :'V

Last edited:

Chrono.

This new Youtube glitch where videos stop working if you go to another tab and then back is really annoying.

D

Deleted member

I just came back from watching Ant-Man and The Wasp.
I was told that it's Marvel's funniest movie yet before I watched it, which I found hard to believe since Ragnarok exists.
While I still consider Ragnarok (and Guardians 2) to be funnier, I still got a good laugh out of it and it was great to see Ant-Man again in general since he's been pretty underused so far.
Overall, it's a great movie... I'd say "go watch it" but I know it's pointless since a lot of people were probably gonna see it anyway.
I'm not sure how good it is when compared to its predecessor, but I'll wait until next year's MCU marathon to properly rank every film.
Ghost is probably the second worst Phase 3 villain after Kaecilius. She basically just wants to make Hank's life miserable just to stay alive.
Her ending was also pretty anti-climactic - it's a great example of Deus ex machina.
Also in case you were wondering yes, Hope got dusted in the snap along with her parents in the post-credits scene.
Also, am I the first person to have watched the film out of everyone in this thread?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Steven universe episodes this week are so good. Great character development, nice bits of lore and just over all well written. I can’t wait for tonight’s episode.

D

Deleted member

That was an intense Lighting Storm.
Lightning struck really closely to us a lot of times and the power gone out like three times but returned.

I think Lighting struck a tree right next to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That was an intense Lighting Storm.
Lightning struck really closely to us a lot of times and the power gone out like three times but returned.

I think Lighting struck a tree right next to me.
if its on fire then yeah it struck it
if it isnt on fire, You are safe

Lightning that strikes close to my house give me the mazimum spook

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know I'm super pumped about Adeleine in Star Allies, but I just realized I don't have a ride to work today.

Hopefully I find one. I need to clock in at 12.

D

Deleted member

Opossum will like this news.
So I got a Redeem option for the new banner and I got this in my first try.
Celica.png

Her nature is +Defense -Attack....
LIFE IS SO UNFAIR! I wanted to use her!
....well ****
Do not worry, I never had a fear of lighting storms.

I think I heard Ambulance Trucks. Did someone get hurt? Is anyone okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom