• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If you like Mega Man Zero or Gunvolt you should check this out.

This game's title is pretty rad.
But also since I'm too lazy to look back at about fifty or so pages knowing this thread this is a thing now.

Time to be a filthy Peacock main because I'm trash garbage and I'm proud.
You have no idea how excited I am right now, despite that yeah it's not a big deal for Switch itself that Skullgirls is coming to the console, because Skullgirls is currently on almost every platform to this point.

Remember how I often said that it would be nice the Skullgirls is on Switch?
Check out:

Skullgirls just fits well on Switch and with LabZero having their upcoming RPG Indivisible also coming to Switch having their previous popular fighting game coming to Switch isn't far fetched at all. Especially when you know that fighting games tend to sell well on Switch, they used to say they once considered porting the game to Wii U but didn't due to Wii U's low sales and Skullgirls is literally on almost every platform now. I can also see Skullgirls supports the HD rumble and table top mode support. Skullgirls coming to Switch may sound a bit like baking an old cake but having all the DLCs and those enhanced features will make me prefer the Switch version than any other versions. And yes, obvious Skullgirls can run on Switch with no ease according to the Steam specs...
Not sure if it will happen but hope Skullgirls can come to Nintendo Switch ... Eventually....
And yeah, I mention this a lot of time because in my opinion, Skullgirls has no reason for not coming to Nintendo Switch, it will just be the best version if it does.
Like yeah, forget about Skullgirls on my laptop or PC, and also Blazeblue, I'm gonna buy Skullgirls and Blade Strangers first.

ZEB will like this!
ZEBBBBB PLEASE COME HERE I MISS YOU!!!!!
And also me as well lol. I like Skullgirls and got the game already on Steam.
also...
:ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers:
Let's try to break the Switch
The Switch is not 3DS lol.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That was an intense Lighting Storm.
Lightning struck really closely to us a lot of times and the power gone out like three times but returned.

I think Lighting struck a tree right next to me.
Bad Lightning, I'm pretty sure that ain't your Focus.

D

Deleted member

I just came back from watching Ant-Man and The Wasp.
I was told that it's Marvel's funniest movie yet before I watched it, which I found hard to believe since Ragnarok exists.
While I still consider Ragnarok (and Guardians 2) to be funnier, I still got a good laugh out of it and it was great to see Ant-Man again in general since he's been pretty underused so far.
Overall, it's a great movie... I'd say "go watch it" but I know it's pointless since a lot of people were probably gonna see it anyway.
I'm not sure how good it is when compared to its predecessor, but I'll wait until next year's MCU marathon to properly rank every film.
Ghost is probably the second worst Phase 3 villain after Kaecilius. She basically just wants to make Hank's life miserable just to stay alive.
Her ending was also pretty anti-climactic - it's a great example of Deus ex machina.
Also in case you were wondering yes, Hope got dusted in the snap along with her parents in the post-credits scene.
Also, am I the first person to have watched the film out of everyone in this thread?
I did not see the spoilers when I quoted this post, do not worry.
I also want to see it as well. I am not sure when.

When it comes to spoiling movies and stuff, I never do it.

I am good with not spoiling stuff.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hey remember all those elephants we killed? yaaaaaa... all that meats gonna go bad
without power we don't exactly have proper refrigeration abilities yet...so i just wasted about a 100 meals worth of meat :V, saved as much as i could by forcing lily and yellow to turn as many meat into meals as they could

anywho still boring days but since we gotten much more stable i enacted on settling up an recreation room in the middle of the place, building some chess, billards, and poker tables along with designating a party spot with a bunch of tables and chairs which i plan to basically turn into a bar, it'll be very nice place for everyone to just chill down on and relax during down time or when we throw parties

i've also settting up the structure for a barn to be built between the fields so we can hustle animals in there without them dirtying living quaters or getting into places they shouldn't be in

also started to set up walled defenses so if we get sprung up from attacks they just can't come from anywhere, planning to turn our base into a damn fort with hopefully good success
Untitled.png

some tribals decided to come on by and visit us, they didn't really do anything nor trade so i largely ignored them,

we finally got all the grounds work layed on out, so all the flooring is in place and were keeping out the wilds from our home, we basically just got civilized more or less lol, took a season to do it, also found some rich soil hidden under a bunch of shrubs so we cut that down and grew some more corn on it

Untitled2.png

hurray~ red and shiny did it, it took a season and 3 days (which basically accounts to 3 and a half months of retaliative time) for them to discover electricity, now we can add getting proper lightening to our list of things to do, nor more relying on wood to have to be refueled and we can get rid of the darkness plaguing us

oh ya in the few days that was going on i left coricus to do some art for us using nice marble that she cut into blocks, it got down into a large scluputre lets see how it turned out
Untitled3.png

bwhahahaha my game ****ing broke XD i guess this is to be expected as adding shishes character from before did break my rimworlds game database wide open, even after uninstalling and reinstalling theres still damn kinks lol
whelp....i got no clue what its suppose to be, only guess is its about one of the bodies we buried, hey Coricus Coricus sorry for the tag but i'm super curious, what the hell do you think your pawn made here out of marble?

Untitled4.png

and with that heres our current progress that were going for, still a lot to be down all of a sudden, surprising what proper flooring and the discovery of electricity can bring to your work table huh?
You know I'm super pumped about Adeleine in Star Allies, but I just realized I don't have a ride to work today.

Hopefully I find one. I need to clock in at 12.
rip, if worst comes to worst can you call a bus or pick up some other form that ya can pay to take ya there?

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
we'll see what you name this one when we get it :V

pretty sure everyone was more focused on shiiny being so depressed he was starving himself instead, and you got over it affter the night so i think you went unoticed
So they all basically thought, she'll get over it, so leave her alone. :v

View attachment 151801
POTATO SHOES IS HERE! YAAAAS! :3

AND HER FRIEND BEAN BOOTIES! YAAAAS! :'3
Does this mean, we can have a Crystal Shards reunion? :)

in all honesty, not much to talk about at all, hell i didn't even screenshot anything for the 14th, that boring of an day

i deiceded to reorganized me and unis, shishoes, and pralines rooms a bit so we would have room for future projects and a better exit then the one that existed, also since we got a bunch of stone i'm laying out side walks outside so we can move faster and not have to deal with ugly enviroments when were outside our doors, all gonna be nice and dark stone and gives people a lot to do, and were still handling our floorings out

ontop of that the dead bodys of the pirates were strating to stink up so woomy and yellow went to go burry them
View attachment 151803
i just threw them in a south corner thats covered with marshy soil that we have no use for, its really to just get the bodys out of the way so we don't have to look at them
View attachment 151804
a buncha alpacas wondered near our base so we went on to try and tame them, so far thats the only one we actually succeeded to have, its a useful pack animal and wool reasource, might need to grow some hay for it and build a pen but for now hes just wondering around eating grass

and now for the elephant in the room...an actual one, the herd of elephants keep coming back to annoy our crop fields, so i finally got sick of them

View attachment 151805
so took up everyone with arms, and shish (apparently) lead an armed raid against the elephants to get them to stop eating our crops outright

it was brutally successful
View attachment 151806
either were really good shots, or an elephants head is so huge its really easy to hit their brains and eyes, think its the latter they didn't stand much a chance to be pelted and we finally no longer have to deal with them eating our crops

night time went on and i thought this was adorable
View attachment 151807
the alpaca that lily tamed decided to move right on in next to her taking up the ole animal bed bertha had and slept right there, its not her pet yet but still thought this was a nice filling the wound here

speaking of wounds
View attachment 151808
looking at it i missed this in lilys need screen, shes actually had a mood bonus from maverick dying, that was the ******* who killed bertha her rabbit, thought that was neat

View attachment 151809
and so the first season is over, and starts now decembary, the games version of winter, we've survied 15 days guys, were already doing better than the old colony were all of us were dead around this time, hurray~ anywho season doesn't reallly matter as its basically in permanent summer, it'll slightly cool down but thats about it still have to deal with the heat and all the rain
Huh, an Alpaca that's different. Guess my character in game is channelling my inner Love Live fan, since Alpaca's are basically the school pet in the first season. :v

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
something weird happen with my post up there...huh

Do not worry, I never had a fear of lighting storms.

I think I heard Ambulance Trucks. Did someone get hurt? Is anyone okay?
well alright then :x but still dude having one strike near ya must feel like a heart attack or something

and geez :x thats a scary thought
So they all basically thought, she'll get over it, so leave her alone. :v

Huh, an Alpaca that's different. Guess my character in game is channelling my inner Love Live fan, since Alpaca's are basically the school pet in the first season. :v
more or less lol, or rather everyone was focused on shiny

well you just tamed it :V not made it a pet yet, though it does have a habit of sleeping in your room all the time

Starlight_Lily

more or less lol, or rather everyone was focused on shiny

well you just tamed it :V not made it a pet yet, though it does have a habit of sleeping in your room all the time
Probably would only listened to Cori or you anyhow in game. Unless red just started dropping pun bombs on me in game. :v

Well, just noting, seems its decided it wants to be my pet. :v

D

Deleted member

well alright then :x but still dude having one strike near ya must feel like a heart attack or something

and geez :x thats a scary thought
It was not scary at all. Rather interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Probably would only listened to Cori or you anyhow in game. Unless red just started dropping pun bombs on me in game. :v

Well, just noting, seems its decided it wants to be my pet. :v
just about lol, funny enough your actually spot on, you hate every single man in the colony except red, for some reason you two are on good terms, you also never go a day by without slighting shishoe

i'll wait till it bonds with someone when it does i'll make note of it

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Her nature is +Defense -Attack....
LIFE IS SO UNFAIR! I wanted to use her!
Then just use her. You're taking the idea of boons and banes way too seriously; situations like this are exactly why the game doesn't show them to you upfront. Very few units become literally unusable because of something like that. While it's not ideal, it isn't the worst you could get with Celica; -spd would hurt her a lot more. With this you can use something like Life and Death on her, so her Atk is patched up and she gets a nice speed boost too.

If you wanted to use someone like Odin, and you got -atk, then you're entitled to complain about it. Otherwise, no, there are still ways to make someone like -atk Celica useful.

Starlight_Lily

just about lol, funny enough your actually spot on, you hate every single man in the colony except red, for some reason you two are on good terms, you also never go a day by without slighting shishoe
Well, must be cause we are pun buddies in game. :v

And, that's what Shishœ gets for calling me a Tsundere, when I'm not a tsundere. :v

i'll wait till it bonds with someone when it does i'll make note of it
Kay. :v

D

Deleted member

Then just use her. You're taking the idea of boons and banes way too seriously; situations like this are exactly why the game doesn't show them to you upfront. Very few units become literally unusable because of something like that. While it's not ideal, it isn't the worst you could get with Celica; -spd would hurt her a lot more. With this you can use something like Life and Death on her, so her Atk is patched up and she gets a nice speed boost too.

If you wanted to use someone like Odin, and you got -atk, then you're entitled to complain about it. Otherwise, no, there are still ways to make someone like -atk Celica useful.
Oh, okay.
It is just my luck with natures has been consistently bad, so that is why I am complaining. So I am taking it too seriously? I understand.

D

Deleted member

Well I don't have a ride yet but at least Adeleine's back. I'll ride this hype straight to hell.
View attachment 151828
Adeleine is not that likely to be a fighter, but I am hoping she at least gets an AT role instead of a trophy.

It would be cool if she was a fighter though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, okay.
It is just my luck with natures has been consistently bad, so that is why I am complaining. So I am taking it too seriously? I understand.
Almost all natures are workable in one way or another, Shiny.

Did I mention I run Wary Fighter on a -HP H!Jakob? It makes it less effective (especially since it’s a superbane), but the skillsest I have for him compensates immensely, making him a wall anyone should fear.

And that’s not mentionning my -Spd Zelgius.

Yet I use both effectively because stats aren’t everything; skillsets and strategies also matter too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
Want to play Smash Bros. with me?
My Wii U friend code is MisterDaigon.

Add me please. :p

D

Deleted member

No. Everytime i've been on here has solely been to sait the bratts appetite.

And i have no idea who you are, and you suddenly talk to me like we are old pals prepared to do something. Greet or not its the statement that came to mind.
You do not remember me? I was the guy who talked about optimism?
Funny....

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
TIL that you can spin away the logs that the big apes throw in the Ruins levels of Crash 2.

Makes those levels so much easier now that I know that, lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ooo.

RPG Maker MV is coming to Switch.

I've had a bit of an itch to scratch recently, this seems like a valid backscratcher. Already have MV on Steam, but on-the-go dev just seems appealing enough to give it a proper try.

I'll have a fair bit of time to practice and plan approach and deadlines. Gonna get fired up.

Also praline praline get me in the P5 tag list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom