• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
For what it's worth, my parents didn't let me play M-rated games until after I was 18, but Shiny's already more soiled than I am NOW, LOL.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I did a lot of rated M games and R rated movie stuff as a kid. Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Friday the 13th, you name it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you because I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
M-rated games just never really appealed to me until Bayonetta...
I've gotten hardcore into Skyrim, but it's the only M-rated game I own even now and I feel unnatural playing as anything other than an animal person (and to a degree more specifically a lizard person). Bayo's the only M-rated game I'm even mulling over for now at least until TES 6 is shown more and rated for me to properly consider that, and that's mostly because the cutscenes I've seen from Bayo games are frickin' hilarious. Bayo's at a complete opposite end of the M rating from Skyrim for the rougher, though.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Joke: Playing GTA and watching horror movies as a kid, resulting in you being exposed to the F word and some gore as a kid.

Woke: Playing MGS2 at the age of 8 and being exposed to themes such as memes, social engineering, artificial intelligence, political conspiracies, censorship, child abuse, freewill, sexuality, and even INCEST.

Legit tho, the game was woke as **** and had a huge influence on me.

And my parents were none the wiser because it wasn't GTA.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bayonetta and Skyrim are also only 15+ here.

For a long time, that was the highest rating available for games until around the time the Wii U released when R18+ was allowed for games. Only R games I have are Doom, Wolfenstein II and Metal Gear Solid V (Phantom Pain is 18+, Ground Zeroes is only 15+).

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've gotten hardcore into Skyrim, but it's the only M-rated game I own even now and I feel unnatural playing as anything other than an animal person (and to a degree more specifically a lizard person). Bayo's the only M-rated game I'm even mulling over for now at least until TES 6 is shown more and rated for me to properly consider that, and that's mostly because the cutscenes I've seen from Bayo games are frickin' hilarious. Bayo's at a complete opposite end of the M rating from Skyrim for the rougher, though.
You know, if I ever got into Skyrim, I would only ever play as Argonians as well...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I never have played an M-Rated game, at least not one that I have ever owned. I've done GTA with friends and other places, but I don't own any. I'm old enough to but I don't know any I'd want.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
>be me working at gamestop

>parent asks for a game called "cod"

>tell her there is no game called "cod" but her son probably meant "Rapala pro bass fishing" there are lots of fish in that game and the closest we have

>have ton of copies in the back

>we have a deal on, if you buy 2 copies you get 1 free

>she buys three brand new copies of this game

>she comes back after christmas

>all three copies have been opened

>no refund because you opened them

>kid out there received 3 copies of a ****ing fishing game for christmas

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>Be me working at gamestop

>parent asks for a game called "cod"

>tell her there is no game called "cod" but her son probably meant "Rapala pro bass fishing" there are lots of fish in that game and the closest we have

>have ton of copies in the back

>we have a deal on, if you buy 2 copies you get 1 free

>she buys three brand new copies of this game

>she comes back after christmas

>all three copies have been opened

>no refund because you opened them

>kid out there received 3 copies of a ****ing fishing game for christmas
You’re evil... I love it.

Chrono.

"You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you because I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?"

lol I looked up that quote and ended up with... A reddit post you made... That had this tweet.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I might speak to air as probably Im the only one; but TeamZiguldo drop all your flags now to tank Hardin.

Chrono.

PAGING Aurane Aurane

D

Deleted member

I found a brand new GTX 1080 out in the wild today, and it was marked down even. It was like finding a unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom