• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of HW:DE, the game is sucking my life away. I didn't get any of the previous versions, so it is all new to me. I think I might have hit the 200 hour mark by now, oh boy. But yeah, you should pick P5 up, it is a game that is guaranteed to entertain you. :)
Yeah, Sakurai says Smash has the most bang for your buck but HW:DE has so much content in there. Not quite used to Persona though, never picked up a copy. I'm a type of guy who likes to start with the first game and then go up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of HW:DE, the game is sucking my life away. I didn't get any of the previous versions, so it is all new to me. I think I might have hit the 200 hour mark by now, oh boy. But yeah, you should pick P5 up, it is a game that is guaranteed to entertain you. :)
You have a Switch!? You should add me!

In before we already are friends on it...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do you ever thinkg about why Guests browse this thread?
So weird, man.

D

Deleted member

Swamp Sensei is an amazing person, I hope he reads this.

NO I AM NOT KISSING REARS, I WANT TO BE A NICE MAN.

D

Deleted member

Why are you always so pessimistic about how people will respond to you?
Mmmmm.....

Because this thread never sends good stuff and likes to always send negative stuff to be funny or to just normalize stuff.

Yes you do not have to be 100% optimistic, but some of you guys really need to work on your social skills.

I am used to getting pessimistic replies from people so I try to just cut it. Does not always work.

D

Deleted member

Maybe another time.

Also, I guess I might as well wave and say hello. Spent three years here in this site and this is the first time I actually posted in this thread, lol
Hi! We should get to know each other more!
Also how is it going in Overwatch?
You have the guts to risk death from human or whatever things that shoot you in Overwatch.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Maybe another time.

Also, I guess I might as well wave and say hello. Spent three years here in this site and this is the first time I actually posted in this thread, lol
Try posting for a year and then disappearing for three.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One good thing to come out of Marth losing to Hardin in the Voting Gauntlet is the influx of wholesome MarthxCaeda art. So sweet.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Hi! We should get to know each other more!
Also how is it going in Overwatch?
You have the guts to risk death from human or whatever things that shoot you in Overwatch.
Hey! I've seen you around the boards but I don't think we ever really spoke to each other. Nice to meet you.

And the shooting's going good, I guess. Really just waiting around to play as a hamster in my main server, haha

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
One good thing to come out of Marth losing to Hardin in the Voting Gauntlet is the influx of wholesome MarthxCaeda art. So sweet.
Fun story, when I first got Shadow Dragon when I was like 10 I never used Caeda because she was a girl. The only girl unit I accepted was Minerva because of that dragon. I was a Wendell/Wrys person, didn't care if Rena had Warp staff. :p

Chrono.

So, iZombie season 3.

Nowhere near as fun as the last two seasons, so far. All because of this dumbass love triangle between side characters and Liv isn't really getting a lot of focus.

That and I think the show is sorta suffering from going all Rambo on a lot of characters at the end of season 2.

I'm only like 4-5 episodes in, btw.

D

Deleted member

I don't wanna share my problems because this is a fun thread, but a pillow to cry on.

As for making you the spotlight, you're kinda doing that yourself.
Let me explain....

You all view me way too much in the negative terms.

Like during that weird night the topic was not me and Cutie Gwen said "I am surprised it was not Shiny."

Like come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom