• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Anyone who can call the U.S. a "piece of **** country" and actually mean it does not have a very good understanding of the world.
Let's just comprise and say every country is a **** hole. That way, nobody wins.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Only 160? Two playthroughs gave me over 200 hours, though I only got the Persona Compendium up to 90%.
90-ish in the first hour and 70 in the second run. That's because I blew through the second game plus I had the endgame weapons to make the palaces go at lest 1-2 days for the most part

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
ALRIGHT, EVERYONE JUST STOP THE POLITICAL CONVERSATION ALREADY.

I swear if I see ONE MORE snarky comment, or any comment related to politics, just one...I WILL hand out infractions. Drop it. This is NOT productive at all and by being at each others throats, this is only getting worse and isn't leading to anything productive or positive. A few of you are acting like children, and frankly I'm pissed off and disappointed at more than one of you.

And I feel like I basically have to shout at you all, as much as I hate it, because otherwise the conversation just won't stop. What do I have to say to get people to listen? If you can't have a robust yet cooperative conversation, then don't have it at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE JUST STOP THE POLITICAL CONVERSATION ALREADY.

I swear if I see ONE MORE snarky comment, or any comment related to politics, just one...I WILL hand out infractions. Drop it. This is NOT productive at all and by being at each others throats, this is only getting worse and isn't leading to anything productive or positive. A few of you are acting like children, and frankly I'm pissed off and disappointed at more than one of you.

And I feel like I basically have to shout at you all, as much as I hate it, because otherwise the conversation just won't stop. If you can't have a robust yet cooperative conversation, then don't have it at all.
I am sorry it had to lead to this. :(

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So uh... yesterday I downloaded Under Night and I'm starting to get pretty addicted to it. It's really fun. Made the right decision according to a couple of people on Discord.

I've also started watching Violet Evergarden on Netflix. Half way through and liking it. I've been told it's a very good anime.

So uhh yeah. Good July 4th.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend brough his Switch and BotW

Currently suffering because I just realized that you can move the trunk of Vah Ruta.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The one thing I don't like about today, besides the heat, is the amount of fireworks. My dogs scare easily.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I didn't even realize Hat was a mod.

...Huh?

D

Deleted member

Well, guess we need a new conversation subject now? Lemme try...

-clears throat-

How's the weather? :teeth:
Pretty nice, actually. My only problem is that it's been unusually dry this year, usually we would have had quite a few rainfalls by now. It also means no fireworks tonight, since the county is worried about fires.

Also I've spent $250 on the Steam Sale in 3 days and I need to stop

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish Neir Automata and Persona 5 were coming to the Switch cause I wanna play both.

Yes I have a ps4 and xbone but I like the Switch more.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The one thing I don't like about today, besides the heat, is the amount of fireworks. My dogs scare easily.
The heat's been a bit more bearable today compared to the weekend and Monday. It wasn't fun. Can only imagine what it's like in a hotter part of the country.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just bite the bullet and get them on the PS4, both are great gamessss.
I haven’t played my ps4 since February and I only played my xbone for 5 minutes yesterday to finally play a bit of the newest FighterZ dlc.

I feel like at this rate they’ll be revealed that they’re com8ng to the Switch when i get them for the ps4

D

Deleted member

The US is a ****ty excuse for a country, I'd usually try to believe a country would be different depending on who's in charge of it but all it has done is follow the same hypocritical beliefs over and over again. It celebrates its revolution and remembers that with pride but then it goes to destroy and ruin other countries like their oppressors did to them.
You just take a minute to look at everything they did to the rest of America, my country was a victim of what it did countless times and that doesn't change. They led a coup d'etat and supported a military dictatorship for 20 years. 20 years of censorship, discrimination, torture and murder.
And that wasn't just here, Brazil had it better compared to other countries, just look at Chile. September 11th, that was the day of the coup d'etat on Chile, organized by the CIA. It lasted almost 30 years and the damage to Chile was much bigger than here in Brazil.
I don't hold it against any of you US folk out there, because why would I? But if you wanna glorify that country, then you better know exactly what you're talking about.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg about all the problems it has but I don't have time nor patience to talk about all of it.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I haven’t played my ps4 since February and I only played my xbone for 5 minutes yesterday to finally play a bit of the newest FighterZ dlc.

I feel like at this rate they’ll be revealed that they’re com8ng to the Switch when i get them for the ps4
Pshhh, well maybe it will be so, at least for Persona 5 I see it when they do the inevitable enhanced version. I need to get Fighters Z though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom