• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The US is a ****ty excuse for a country, I'd usually try to believe a country would be different depending on who's in charge of it but all it has done is follow the same hypocritical beliefs over and over again. It celebrates its revolution and remembers that with pride but then it goes to destroy and ruin other countries like their oppressors did to them.
You just take a minute to look at everything they did to the rest of America, my country was a victim of what it did countless times and that doesn't change. They led a coup d'etat and supported a military dictatorship for 20 years. 20 years of censorship, discrimination, torture and murder.
And that wasn't just here, Brazil had it better compared to other countries, just look at Chile. September 11th, that was the day of the coup d'etat on Chile, organized by the CIA. It lasted almost 30 years and the damage to Chile was much bigger than here in Brazil.
I don't hold it against any of you US folk out there, because why would I? But if you wanna glorify that country, then you better know exactly what you're talking about.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg about all the problems it has but I don't have time nor patience to talk about all of it.
Shish calm down dude. I know what you're trying to get at but the political discussion is done.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, anyone else watch that Voltron show on Netflix? It's not the best thing ever, but I like it well enough.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Are you Australian or something? You're making me jealous that it's cold instead of burning heat of American summer
Yes, I am Australian.

Also not often people are jealous of Australia being cold XD.

Last edited:

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
3BF84A41-4289-4D06-853B-86ECD3D96A8A.jpeg

I recently began collecting Game & Watch games, starting with the Club Nintendo Ball. It’s far easier to find them here in Tokyo. So far I have CN Ball, Chef, Fire, Judge, Manhole, Climber and Donkey Kong Jr.

I used to collect Final Fantasy games but gave them up after Nintendo discontinued my job with Miiverse. Do you guys collect anything retro?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
View attachment 151569

I recently began collecting Game & Watch games, starting with the Club Nintendo Ball. It’s far easier to find them here in Tokyo. So far I have CN Ball, Chef, Fire, Judge, Manhole, Climber and Donkey Kong Jr.

I used to collect Final Fantasy games but gave them up after Nintendo discontinued my job with Miiverse. Do you guys collect anything retro?
Well, I do plenty of retro gaming still, I recently just finished a playthrough of Simon's Quest and now I need might do SMB2 or some other NES game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well the Nintendo Player's Guide for FF suggests 99 Heal potions for Marsh Cave. I have enough money for 99 of them and 99 Pure potions so I guess I might as well stock up.

The Peninsula of Power really is a godsend.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Where in America do you live? Because here in Reno the weather is a wild card. In the afternoon it could be hot as sin and the 2 hours later rain!!!
Memphis, known for 3 things specifically:
1. Fed Ex
2. Elvis
3. A ****ton of crime.

It's also pretty hot when you get into downtown, but that's natural for city stuff.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The US is a ****ty excuse for a country, I'd usually try to believe a country would be different depending on who's in charge of it but all it has done is follow the same hypocritical beliefs over and over again. It celebrates its revolution and remembers that with pride but then it goes to destroy and ruin other countries like their oppressors did to them.
You just take a minute to look at everything they did to the rest of America, my country was a victim of what it did countless times and that doesn't change. They led a coup d'etat and supported a military dictatorship for 20 years. 20 years of censorship, discrimination, torture and murder.
And that wasn't just here, Brazil had it better compared to other countries, just look at Chile. September 11th, that was the day of the coup d'etat on Chile, organized by the CIA. It lasted almost 30 years and the damage to Chile was much bigger than here in Brazil.
I don't hold it against any of you US folk out there, because why would I? But if you wanna glorify that country, then you better know exactly what you're talking about.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg about all the problems it has but I don't have time nor patience to talk about all of it.
I told you all to stop talking about politics and yet you keep going. Now stop. Now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I haven't been this loaded with items in FF since I spent a few hours doing hunts in FFXV just to fight Gigantuars. Wound up with 99 of every healing item.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well the Nintendo Player's Guide for FF suggests 99 Heal potions for Marsh Cave. I have enough money for 99 of them and 99 Pure potions so I guess I might as well stock up.

The Peninsula of Power really is a godsend.
I have a player's guide for Donkey Kong Country 2, a lot of the pasted levels lie about where the DK coin is and that pisses me off. How do you miss that? Was this a regional thing? Was it changed last minute? I love the game but geez

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But

Money

I watched the first season, Liked it but then kinda stopped watching it.
I think season 2 was the strongest.

After that, the seasons were split into two halves, so Seasons 3 and 4, is 13 episodes, and seasons 5 and 6 are another 13 episodes.

5 and 6 are also pretty good, if you want to get back into the show at any point.

D

Deleted member

Also not often people are jealous of Australia being cold XD.
The cold is easy to escape from and easy to deal with.
Heat is almost certainly not either of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The cold is easy to escape from.
Heat is almost certainly not.
I know but Australia is usually known for its heat.

When we see international news about heat waves we generally just throw our heads back and laugh.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmm, think you have 90-100 hours to spare which is the average for a P5 playthrough? :p
Probably not but if it really grabs me I might make time.

Hooefully it doesn’t end up like Ni No Kuni 2 where I loved the game but just... stopped playing it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm one of those people who wants to own every Nintendo published game on the Switch for completion's sake....

Octopath and Captain Toad release on the same day...

And I preordered the Special Edition of OT...

There goes my wallet...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, I've got an AC too, so I'm not complaining.

But still, it's ****ing hot outside... not to mention the AC is downstairs while my room is upstairs... so I end up sleeping under that ****ing heat.
My room has the attic and is above the, once was, Garage so my room gets hella muggy and hot all the time. Im fact, my friend next doors room is also above a garage and he has one of the window ACs. Im so tempted to get one too
Yes, very fun memes!
C_m6cq-U0AAkr9y.jpg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Does this mean no more politics? Im not joking or trying to be childish this is a legit question because I would be so happy if that was the case, this stuff is sad
The political discussion is over for the night. It's lead to nothing at all except tension and arguments that aren't uplifting at all.

D

Deleted member

You all need to settle down and watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Hooefully it doesn’t end up like Ni No Kuni 2 where I loved the game but just... stopped playing it.
I haven't played that, but I heard people complaining that the game is too easy. Well P5 will surely keep you on your toes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hmm, think you have 90-100 hours to spare which is the average for a P5 playthrough? :p
I'm getting paid soon and might spend my surplus on a new game, sticking with only Odyssey can keep you entertained for such a time. I've considered my options, though. HW:DE is certainly with the most content that could buy you the most time, especially when some challenges are hard as hell, but I already owned a previous version and did a solid amount on it. I've seen enough to XC2 to know I hate it. Breath of the Wild is Breath of the Wild, considerable. I don't know if I really want any other port. Splatoon 2 is fine but I don't want to continuously pay DLC, plus with the online service coming soon I'd be immediately whipping out triple digits just to start.

Might pick up P5 just because. Zelda is fine but I don't know if it could bide me enough time. I'm close to 100%ing Odyssey over the span of a week's worth of playing. I mean, I didn't play a week's worth in-game but I've been playing it periodically over the span of a week.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish Dreamworks still made 2D animated films.

Hell, I wish Disney still did too, though at least some 3D movies have a nice aesthetic to them. A lot of early 3D shows and movies kind of look weird now.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
I'm getting paid soon and might spend my surplus on a new game, sticking with only Odyssey can keep you entertained for such a time. I've considered my options, though. HW:DE is certainly with the most content that could buy you the most time, especially when some challenges are hard as hell, but I already owned a previous version and did a solid amount on it. I've seen enough to XC2 to know I hate it. Breath of the Wild is Breath of the Wild, considerable. I don't know if I really want any other port. Splatoon 2 is fine but I don't want to continuously pay DLC, plus with the online service coming soon I'd be immediately whipping out triple digits just to start.

Might pick up P5 just because. Zelda is fine but I don't know if it could bide me enough time. I'm close to 100%ing Odyssey over the span of a week's worth of playing. I mean, I didn't play a week's worth in-game but I've been playing it periodically over the span of a week.
Speaking of HW:DE, the game is sucking my life away. I didn't get any of the previous versions, so it is all new to me. I think I might have hit the 200 hour mark by now, oh boy. But yeah, you should pick P5 up, it is a game that is guaranteed to entertain you. :)

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

I'm sure it will. I can't guarantee it, but I've gotten hooked up playing P5 right off the bat.

First playthrough in and the game already starts out strong. Never before has a video game made a "first boss" that has ever pissed me off extremely enough to go **** his **** up. Hell I still do when I think about it. Great game all around everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom